» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

33 123
发新话题
打印

[新闻] KONAMI东京电玩展新闻发布会直播中

Konami Press Conference: The LiveblogBy Chris Kohler September 18, 2007 | 12:49:34 AMCategories: Tokyo Game Show 2007   

Konami is holding their pre-TGS press conference this afternoon in their new offices in Roppongi, in the posh new Tokyo Midtown business park. They've passed out their press releases as we came in, which means in the fifteen minutes or so before the event starts, I'll write down some information off of the press releases.
Nothing major seems to be happening -- they've announced a new Survival Kids, and a Metal Gear Solid 2 digital comic for PSP.

10:59 -- Should begin soon. There's a booklet here with details of Konami's new DS adventure game Time Hollow, created by Suikoden's Junko Kawano and TV/movie/novel writer Takehiko Hata.
The story follows a boy named Horo Tokio, who obtains something called a "Hollow Pen," which allows him to change the past. Conveniently, his family and friends are in danger, so he has to save them.

11:06 -- Konami president Fumiaki Tanaka comes out to kick off the show. He's talking about... a whole lot of stuff. Just setting the stage for all the interesting stuff that's going to get shown today at at TGS.

11:09 -- "Going forward," says Tanaka, "we have to show our competitive edge."
"We will fully leverage" the many interesting game platforms on the market now, he says. "Some content can be deployed on multiple platforms, but we have to examine the strength of each platform so we can provide the best value add." Hmm.
"It is the era of networking, so communication is one of the important keywords -- getting together, community gathering."
"The second keyword, not only in Japan but in the rest of the world, but paying attention to health."
"The third is diversity. We have many different customers, men and women, different countries, different languages." Konami wants to release games in even more languages going forward, Tanaka says.

11:13 -- Many of the products we will be showing you soon, he says, should be expanded into new franchises. With that, Tanaka leaves the stage.

11:15 -- Game Contents Production Executive Producer, Katsunori Okita, comes out to introduce two new titles.
The first is Time Hollow. "Back then, I wish I'd done that..." Have you ever wondered what it would be like if you could change the past? I'm sure every one of you has felt that in your lifetime, says Okita. It's a "past-modifying adventure game". It's Time Hollow: In Search Of The Taken Past (tentative title). It'll be released in 2008, this winter.

11:16 -- Okita is talking about the storyline. "People around you are being engulfed into incidents. The main character is able to obtain a pen that has the ability to change the past. By doing that he will be able to help the loved ones around him."

11:17 -- The game progresses this way: "someone" has changed the past. The player "becomes hollow" in order to investigate the past, by touching areas on the touch screen. He can then fix them. Yeah, I know this is a really basic overview -- they're skimming over the details.

11:18 -- The famous scenario writer will be on stage at TGS tomorrow to talk about the project. They're running a trailer of the game now.

http://blog.wired.com/games/2007/09/konami-press-co.html

关注的朋友可以看下,本人兴趣不大

[ 本帖最后由 NintendoWii 于 2007-9-19 14:34 编辑 ]

灭有人关注???

Next, World Soccer Winning Eleven Wii (temporary name). A
different team is making the game -- not Shingo. First screenshots
shown. It looks like Winning Eleven
Wii版不是高桥什么那个制作团队,而是另外一个团队

我比较期待街机作品~~~~~~~~~

还有比如PS2的GFv3&dmv3移植什么的

小岛出场鸟~~~:D

TGS提供48台MGS4的试玩机器~:D

"It is going to be like a Disneyland of tactical espionage action," he says

发布会前面都是些旧闻了~等着新MGS4预告发表吧~

前面重要点回顾~

They show the first screenshots of the Winning Eleven game for Wii

第一张WII的WE图片~

No real details about how it'll work, but the screen will have large circles and big arrows around the players, showing where the ball will go. The camera viewpoint seems in some cases to be set behind the backs of the players you're controlling.

嗯,正式确定mg online与4同捆。那比较超值了。

MGO联网另外收费的吧

比较关注 wii版 we怎么玩...............

12:38 -- They'll offer a Metal Gear Online starter pack packed together with Metal Gear Solid 4.

厚道啊~~~

已经开始了啊~~~~~

12:41 -- Time to talk about Metal Gear Solid 2: Digital Graphic Novel. And by "talk about" I mean "watch yet another awesome trailer." Wow, apparently this will actually include the first game's digital graphic novel in the package, for those who didn't buy it the first time around...

强烈期待~~~

33 123
发新话题

官方公众号及微博