» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

28 12
发新话题
打印

[新闻] 和谐醒目:WOW帐号卖了10000刀

Zeuzo, a rogue from Method on Sylvanas-EU, has reportedly sold his account for 7000 euro, or $9,500. Zeuzo's gear includes the legendary sword set Twin Blades of Azzinoth, 4/5 Tier 6, and many other Hyjal/BT loots. The new owner has transferred to Kazzak and is happily PVPing (reportedly quite badly) under the name Shaks.

I would have assumed that Method would be about ready to kill Zeuzo for profiting off of their guild's hard work, but forum rumor has it that Zeuzo's now playing a brand new rogue in Method. So they can't be too mad at him. If someone in my guild was able to get $10,000 for their account, I certainly wouldn't fault them selling it ... particularly if they cut me in on a share of the profits.

One more interesting thing: looking at Shaks' profile, it hasn't been updated since September 3rd. Considering all the publicity this has gotten, there's a good chance that Blizzard has banned the account, and Shaks is 7000 euros poorer while Zeuzo's laughing at him from a beach in Cancun.

Twin Blades of Azzinoth什么东东,哪位达人估计一下,国内可以卖多少钱?

召唤那28万的武器

相当华丽.....

Twin Blades of Azzinoth 就是伊利丹的双月牙刃,超cool的

底下魔兽专区有详细介绍,还配图:D

Warglaive of Azzinoth
一粒蛋的武器

正常。
FF11的高级帐号也是价格不菲呢

引用:
原帖由 iiwang 于 2007-9-18 10:57 发表
正常。
FF11的高级帐号也是价格不菲呢