» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

大家对65nmCPU信心这么足,等不及65GPU了吗?

据说三红是GPU散热问题,现在问题是今秋入65nm CPU + 90nm GPU,还是继续等双65nm??

还是San Jose Mercury News那篇
http://blogs.mercurynews.com/aei ... uy_an_xbox_360.html
When I went to E3, several Microsoft sources said they had never heard of Falcon. I scratched my head. But I’ve been able to confirm that it does indeed exist and I know more about its schedule. Falcon is the name for the board that houses the 65-nanometer microprocessor from IBM. The board does not include a 65-nanometer version of the ATI graphics chip for the Xbox 360. That version of the graphics chip is coming later. A good question here is why not. Doesn’t Microsoft really need to reduce the heat coming out of that graphics chip?

I had expected that Microsoft would have made the switch to 65-nm microprocessor and graphics chips a long time ago. After all, it launched the Xbox 360 in the fall of 2005 with 90-nanometer chips, about the same time that Intel was launching its first 65-nanometer chips. This 65-nm IBM chip will work with both the 90-nm and the future 65-nm version of the ATI graphics chip.

部分片断大意:
今秋预计的“猎鹰”只是XB360新主板的名字,它上面可以装IBM 65nm CPU,但将不包括65nm GPU。这种新CPU本身是可以和ATI 90nm 或 65nm GPU一起工作,但是65nm GPU将会更晚推出。。。

这段文章是作者自己预计的话,,是单还是双哪种等上市后就马上知道..

65nm其实发热量不是绝对小于90nm, 具体要看制程的漏电流的大小而定。

我们在等待小白鼠

我会继续等

65nm也没用啊
Wii已经超越了

我在改装360散热系统的时候发现,CPU才是发热大户

说啥都没用,我只相信自己亲眼见到的是否三红

发新话题

官方公众号及微博