» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

RF的心碎了,Mark Rein:UT3引擎在PS3上表现更好。

原文地址:http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=81905&page=2

Now, oddly enough, we're a little ahead on PlayStation 3 compared to where we were at this time on Xbox 360, and what I mean by that is our code and our level of completeness, and that's because we have shipped a game with UE3 already. So PlayStation 3 is very much benefiting from Gears of War. That sounds silly, but it's very much benefiting from Gears of War. And the point is that we're more prepared today for PlayStation 3 than we were for Xbox 360 this time last year, and the engine is running a little better - we're X frames ahead with, let's not forget, a lot more polygons and a lot more materials, a lot more characters and a lot more projectiles. When you see UT, this pushes the engine a lot harder than Gears of War did. I know it sounds preposterous because of how great Gears of War is, but we're pushing this up another notch. I'm very proud of that, and I think it's good for us and it's good for our licensees.

UT3引擎在PS3上表现更好。其实整段内容都值得看看。

本帖最近评分记录
  • 管理员 发贴积分 -300 赛事直喷 2007-8-24 10:14

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。无所谓

好的呀,ps3横扫xo

只是说现在PS3上的UT3比去年的Gears成熟,因为一年的时间准备。

还是等360版的UT3来比较吧

泪流满面啊....

这。。。。

一切都是幻觉,吓不倒我的!

And the point is that we're more prepared today for PlayStation 3 than we were for Xbox 360 this time last year, and the engine is running a little better。

这才是核心.....

一年啊,a little

等我看完这段英文,ls的真相已经出来了。。。。。

话说这张天师的英文马虎了点

觉得此人说话有问题,前面说是a little better,后面却跟了一串儿a lot more。

引用:
原帖由 slowsonic 于 2007-8-23 21:38 发表
And the point is that we're more prepared today for PlayStation 3 than we were for Xbox 360 this time last year, and the engine is running a little better。

这才是核心.....

一年啊,a little
一年的时间,也充分挖掘发挥XB的性能了。 再过一年后,差距估计会更大~

引用:
原帖由 zhangjingy 于 2007-8-23 21:39 发表
觉得此人说话有问题,前面说是a little better,后面却跟了一串儿a lot more。
这英文真的有点太马虎了,幸好没翻译

英文水平贴!!

到时候看好在哪里,哈哈

天师又来卖弄英文了。

前面a little是谦虚啊...后面的a lot是陈述事实吧...

发新话题