发新话题
打印

天师最喜欢的网站给出了bioshock的权威评分

很好,很强大

很客观,很游戏

评分后面的网友发言,前十楼的翻译:

bling_singh Says:
August 17th, 2007 at 7:53 am
If you honestly think the game is that poor you need to have your eyes and your head checked.

This site hosts the largest collection of retarded fanboys, regardless of camp, ever. You’re doing a disservice to PS fans and product.

Morons.

你如果确实觉得这个游戏烂的话你应该去检查一下你的视力和脑子了。
这个破网站聚集了数量最大的智力痴呆的Fanboy,你实在是糟蹋了SF和游戏。

----------------------
Solid Pimp Says:
August 17th, 2007 at 7:54 am
Great review. I’ve only played the demo but agree it’s not so great. I’m buying the game when it’s finally released to reassure myself it’s not as

good as everyone says it is.

很好的评论,我只是玩了这个游戏的试玩也觉得不是那么牛。
但是我会买这个游戏来确认其实并不是像大家吹的那样。

----------------------
scottcr Says:
August 17th, 2007 at 8:13 am
LOL
(大笑)

----------------------
Wizpig Says:
August 17th, 2007 at 8:47 am
This site isn’t only a ****ing abomination talking about the Playstation content itself [yes, you suck even at that, your Sony news are worthless, with

poor content and bad written] but now you start to make fake reviews about other consoles… jesus christ, this retarded site can’t get any worse. I’

m not gonna say “Get a life”, that would be too nice, just kill yourself and free the world from another retarded Sony fanboy.

Greetings and **** yourself ~
Wizpig.
这个破网站不光是一些关于PS的垃圾消息(老子说的就是你,你写的那些破烂新闻,毫无内容,文笔下三烂),
现在你TMD竟然还开始对别的机种写假评论。我的上帝啊,这个破网站已经不能再烂了。
我不会说”Get a life“,那对你来说太慈祥了,你还是自杀来清静一下那SF的世界吧。

----------------------
poorme Says:
August 17th, 2007 at 8:57 am
lol…

The only reason of your disappointment is that the game is not on PS3.

You’d better see a ophthalmologist before you really become a achromate.
(大笑)
你对这个游戏失望的唯一原因是它没有出在PS3上面,
你最好在成为色盲患者之前去找一个好的眼科医生看看。

----------------------
wowyouareautistic Says:
August 17th, 2007 at 8:59 am
Okay , singed up just for this work of art.

First off I would like to say you are severely retarded. Congrats for stealing my tax money you helpless academic disaster of a child.

On to bioshock

PS3 is not getting the game , MS made a deal with 2k games to have the game exclusive to Games for windows and xbox360. And based on the

sales it will recieve on both of those fronts , MS will throw more money their way to secure the exclusive further.

Now on to your review… Im going to have to say it sucks. Bioshock is by far the best single player FPS experiance ever created. This is evident in

the number of reviews that it has recieved giving it 10’s and high 9’s by every site that reviews it.
Sadly , the PS3 lacks games that are worth a shit and wont have games until mid 2008

As for this bullshit website , its pretty disgusting! but based on your logic , it could be even better if the webmaster had it running on a ps3 and

really put effort into working with the cell.

So im going to have to leave now , just wanted to pop in and kick you in the nuts for being so incredibly ****ing retarded

thanks for the fun

guiltyspark
我今天注册就是为了你这篇艺术品的。
首先我要说的,就是你的智力发育绝对有问题!恭喜你偷了我纳的税长成这么一个灾难性的低能儿。
关于Bioshock的:
PS3不可拿到这个游戏,MS跟2K有了协议只在windows和360上面,MS确保游戏的独占而花费了更多的钱。
关于你的评论:
我必须要说真的很烂。Bioshock是目前位置最好的一个FPS游戏,这是建立在大量的9+甚至10分的网站官方评论上面的。
很可惜,PS3现在根本没有什么可玩的游戏,而且要持续到2008年中旬。
关于这个屎一般的网站,让人唾弃。但是按照你的逻辑,如果站长能把它建在一台PS3上并发挥出Cell的强大力量,你就更爽歪了吧。
好了,就说那么多,我只是想冒出来喷一下你那无与伦比的Fxxking智力无下限。

----------------------
IagoTheMad Says:
August 17th, 2007 at 9:07 am
HAHAHAHAHA!!! That’s the most transparently biased review I’ve ever seen. This game is getting a deluge of perfect scores from all over the world

and you gave it a 5/10 because there’s no blue-ray? What are you ****ing insane? How is blue ray going to help??? Really explain this to me… do

you think the artists are all going to go back to the drawing board and re-draw all the textures and models in the whole ****ing game just to chew

up a little more disk space?

Sorry but your retarded, this is just propaganda and I’m insulted you think people are so gullible. The PS3 is an awesome piece of hardware and I

like mine just fine, but the 360 hating is just a disservice to fans.

哈哈哈哈!这是我看过的最选择性失明的评论了!这个游戏获得了铺天盖地完美的分数,你却因为它不是蓝光给了一个5/10?
你精神还正常吧?蓝光有个鸟用啊!你倒是说说,那些美工师会因为多了一些光盘储存空间,就TM的跑回去把整个游戏所有的理纹和模型全部重画?

我说你这脑残啊,我感觉你在传教,你丫以为大家都那么好骗吗?PS3是一个台不错的机器,我也同样喜欢我的PS3,
但是你对360的憎恨确实伤害了那些Fans。
----------------------

birk Says:
August 17th, 2007 at 9:07 am
Oh NOES! a 5/10, that ought drag Bioshocks metacritic rating of 99% to… oh wait… that’s right, Sony Defense Force is about as credible as Fox

News.

Oh NOES! 5/10分,那会把metacritic上的分数拉到……慢着……对了,Sony Defense Force(指这个网站)的新闻可靠性跟Fox的有一拼吧!

Bioshock PA Comic and The Best Review Ever at 2OpGaming Says:
August 17th, 2007 at 9:09 am
[…] Source   […]

----------------------
chipsRgreat Says:
August 17th, 2007 at 9:24 am
Did you even actually play the game?

I am halfway through BioShock and I have not seen an instance of animation hitches or shooting glitches that you supposedly saw. Also, having

the best AI of any game out right now does not mean that it needs to be “cleaned up”. I won’t even go into your whole compression statement.

For some reason I thought this review would be respectable, professional, and at least somewhat unbiased. So much for that.

你究竟玩过这个游戏没有啊?
我现在已经打到一半了,却从来没有看到什么动作僵硬,射击失灵的情况。
相反我看到的是最强的AI,一点也不需要修正。你的观点不需要去研究了。
从某种意义上来说,你的评论非常的可敬,非常的专业,而且毫无偏见。以上。

----------------------
mrcompletely Says:
August 17th, 2007 at 9:25 am
Hahaha! Biased much ?

you should change the name of this site to Ps3 Fanboy Defense Force, then kill yourself.

哈哈哈!偏见?
你应该把网站名改成“Ps3 Fanboy Defense Force”,然后自杀。

----------------------
mrcompletely Says:
August 17th, 2007 at 9:27 am
“Great review. I’ve only played the demo but agree it’s not so great. I’m buying the game when it’s finally released to reassure myself it’s not as

good as everyone says it is.”

LOL, you PS3 fanboys are hysterical.

You’re going to buy the game to reassure yourself that it’s NOT good. The comedy.

回应二楼的。
(大笑)你们SF还真的歇斯底里啊。
你买这个游戏是为了确认它不是很好而安慰自己?太幽默了!

蓝水人国家版

神鸡饭战力果然强大啊:D

太高了,因该给0.5分。

哦,终于有人敢说真话了

这游戏也就这分数了,5分都给高了。10分的网站也不能冤枉他收黑钱,应该是被某门恐吓过。

额滴神啊,养育之恩啊!索众赶紧拜啊!

天师人呢?:D

55 1234
发新话题