引用:
原帖由 zwl 于 2007-8-8 01:45 发表
引用HANZO的话:原文联接呢?没联接的这帖锁了

可惜这个时候他人就缩了
版主不是24小时站街的城管,也要工作也要睡觉,说话留点神

好吧好吧,不说了:D

引用:
原帖由 藕是张力 于 2007-8-8 01:53 发表
Wii is doing very well. Hats off to them; not only have they done well, they've got back in stock. They're marketing the console and the games extremely well. Two years ago the industry was writing them off, but they've come back. We owe a debt to Nintendo for keeping the industry going in the last couple of years; they're the ones who have kept it going.
原来是任天堂的养育之恩嘎

这才像人说的话,翻译的人好生无耻

David:重要的并非哪一家公司成为领导者,而是游戏业界全体的成长。就像阿迪达斯、Puma、Nike那样,这三家运动产品厂商每年都有不同的新产品上市,并以不同的销售策略在进行竞争,这让运动装备市场在过去八年内成长了三倍,而我们现在也准备这么做。

觉得这段话还是满厚道的

We owe a debt to Nintendo for keeping the industry going in the last couple of years

又是哪个软饭在造谣?

这两年里Sony带着业界不断前进
重要的并非哪一家公司成为领导者

跟SONY有关的人都喜欢自抽的么

引用:
原帖由 carnon 于 2007-8-8 08:09 发表
We owe a debt to Nintendo for keeping the industry going in the last couple of years

又是哪个软饭在造谣?
居然变成软饭造谣了

这原文谁发的

我靠,这种没屁眼的新闻你们也信

定位不错
神机现在就是要PK三红机
暂时把健身机放一边吧

引用:
原帖由 到处看着 于 2007-8-7 20:35 发表

这的确是事实啊,没有PS家族的带领,任天堂家族还不知觉悟的继续用卡带做马里奥游戏呢.
可以PS家族没让任天堂有光盘做新马口牙

原访谈在此
http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=26702
引用:
记:从今年E3发布会来看,与去年和前年相比,Sony公司给人的印象是谦虚了很多。(注:其实该记者并没有观看Sony的E3发布会。)

David:过去sony很傲慢吗?我这么认为的,尤其是从欧洲和日本方面来看是如此,虽然美国市场文化中有着“我是最好的”的思想,但是这在我们欧洲市场以及日本方面则很难接受这样的想法。
引用:
Was that humbler approach taken because you think Sony has appeared arrogant in the past?
I think they have. Not deliberately, but at E3 last year and maybe the year before, the presentations they did to a European and a Japanese perspective - yes. To an American perspective - no, because the difference in cultures is you have to go, 'Ra-ra, I'm the best.'
We in Europe, and especially the Japanese, don't necessarily accept that. You have to say, 'We're doing our best, but we're not the best.'
原文对比,最后那一句话哪去了?
You have to say, 'We're doing our best, but we're not the best.'

而且这个"注:其实该记者并没有观看Sony的E3发布会。"是翻译自己加的??

这翻译是白痴吧?

[ 本帖最后由 麦香鸡翅 于 2007-8-8 10:07 编辑 ]

引用:
记:任天堂目前看起来取得了很大的成功。

David:我对任天堂的成功表示由衷地钦佩。任天堂两年前从家用机业界销声匿迹,现在已经成功复活。这两年里Sony带着业界不断前进,在这方面sony有恩于任天堂。现在的任天堂则让业界进一步地得以发展.
引用:
So you'll have missed the Microsoft conference as well... Peter Moore seemed to be saying they're in a tight race with the Wii, while PS3 is lagging behind. What's your perspective on that?

Globally, I can't really comment. I would say that in the UK, Xbox 360 is doing okay. I would say in Continental Europe it's about dead. In Japan it's dead. I think it's doing very well in the US.
Wii is doing very well. Hats off to them; not only have they done well, they've got back in stock. They're marketing the console and the games extremely well. Two years ago the industry was writing them off, but they've come back. We owe a debt to Nintendo for keeping the industry going in the last couple of years; they're the ones who have kept it going.
原文对比

这句话能翻译成

这两年里Sony带着业界不断前进

这翻译是文盲吧?

[ 本帖最后由 麦香鸡翅 于 2007-8-8 10:05 编辑 ]

引用:
原帖由 carnon 于 2007-8-8 08:09 发表

又是哪个软饭在造谣?
这文章不是A9转过来的吗
怎么又算到软饭头上

其实SONY是对玩家有恩的

没有PSP,任天堂怎么舍得拿NDSL出来:D

没有SONY的拒绝,微软怎么会下定决心进军游戏主机市场。我们又怎么有机会玩到XO:D

所谓越激烈的竞争,受益的最终都是用户。

引用:
原帖由 麦香鸡翅 于 2007-8-8 10:04 发表

原文对比

这句话能翻译成

这两年里Sony带着业界不断前进

这翻译是文盲吧?
翻译的太油菜了

发新话题

官方公众号及微博