打印

转 索尼官方喷 360 和谐任天堂

引用:
原帖由 责任编辑 于 2007-8-7 21:14 发表
SONY在日本和欧洲都胜利了

求英文原网址,翻译过的东西是不可全信的。

主区回帖改一分了?看来以后灌分要转移阵地了~!

嗯,你是大恩人~~

David:重要的并非哪一家公司成为领导者,而是游戏业界全体的成长。就像阿迪达斯、Puma、Nike那样,这三家运动产品厂商每年都有不同的新产品上市,并以不同的销售策略在进行竞争,这让运动装备市场在过去八年内成长了三倍,而我们现在也准备这么做。

说的很诚恳,说的很好啊。

这两年里Sony带着业界不断前进,在这方面sony有恩于任天堂

求英文原帖。。。。。。。。。。。
怀疑lz的翻译

不要脸皮啊

窃以为....待到最后再喷未迟

也就耍耍嘴皮子

养育之恩啊.......... 实在太美了.........

养育之恩。。

引用HANZO的话:原文联接呢?没联接的这帖锁了

可惜这个时候他人就缩了

引用:
原帖由 takuyaqcc 于 2007-8-7 22:21 发表
David:重要的并非哪一家公司成为领导者,而是游戏业界全体的成长。就像阿迪达斯、Puma、Nike那样,这三家运动产品厂商每年都有不同的新产品上市,并以不同的销售策略在进行竞争,这让运动装备市场在过去八年内 ...
相对于竞争,更大的可能是健身市场的火爆造成了运动装备市场的扩大化。

你们要的原文,节选,一个月前gamesindustry做的访谈
引用:
So you'll have missed the Microsoft conference as well... Peter Moore seemed to be saying they're in a tight race with the Wii, while PS3 is lagging behind. What's your perspective on that?

Globally, I can't really comment. I would say that in the UK, Xbox 360 is doing okay. I would say in Continental Europe it's about dead. In Japan it's dead. I think it's doing very well in the US.

Wii is doing very well. Hats off to them; not only have they done well, they've got back in stock. They're marketing the console and the games extremely well. Two years ago the industry was writing them off, but they've come back. We owe a debt to Nintendo for keeping the industry going in the last couple of years; they're the ones who have kept it going.

Would you agree that Sony is no longer the market leader?

I don't think it's to do with market leadership, it's to do with growth. If we are to look back in five years' time, what we have to say is we have to double this industry in five years. It's not necessarily who's the market leader.

I think it will be cyclical. It's the same with Adidas and Converse and Puma and Nike; they all bring out new models, but in the end they have such store presence and so much marketing they have trebled that industry in the last eight years. That's what we have to do...

We've now got to appeal to families and to older people; that's where the growth is going to come, broader franchises. They're not going to be all Killzones, they're not going to be all God of Wars or Metal Gear Solids. They're going to be LittleBigPlanets, Calling All Cars, localised SingStar versions. We're doing a Bollywood version of SingStar; we'll probably do one in Russian as well.

发新话题

官方公众号及微博