» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

28 12
发新话题
打印

Xbox360返修手续令众多用户怨声载道!

原文地址链接:
http://news.com.com/Xbox+repair+ ... 8.html?tag=nefd.pop

虽然微软于上个月表示,将会对存在硬件问题的Xbox360主机延长保修三年时间,并且投入了10亿美元的庞大预算,这让许多感到绝望的消费者看到了一线曙光。不过,在这项计划发表了一个月之后,许多用户对于Xbox360返修中的种种麻烦与困难怨声载道。

现在随处都可以听到用户们关于Xbox360的维修与售后方面的种种不满的声音。例如,在官方Xbox论坛上可以看到负责售后的服务人员在约定时间内并没有立即给予答复;修理中心给顾客的代用主机是次品;Xbox live的缴费无故被A掉;维修时间过长等等,这些都让顾客们牢骚满腹。

而在另一方面,微软自从宣布延长三年保修期之后,顾客们等待修理主机的时间开始变得无比漫长。对此,该社在一份电子邮件中表示,为了加快修理速度,他们正在全力强化维修人员队伍的规模,并且将会维持下去。

在接受保修的顾客当中,反映最大的就是维修的时间过长。根据地区的不同,顾客需要登上4~8周不等。来自纽约的Greg Mcullen在给CNET News.com的一份邮件中写道,我的Xbox360从寄出修理到修复完毕回到我手上,花费了2个多月时间。

目前,微软维修的流程是,用户打电话给客服人员,说明情况,再判断这种情况是否属于保修范畴,然后需要修理的话再给一个专用的箱子交给顾客,顾客再把自己的Xbox360交到维修中心去。修理期间微软将为顾客提供一台代用产品。

根据微软的官方声明,标准的修理时间为2~4个星期。但在一份邮件中,微软表示,由于采取了新的保修方案,导致维修的主机数量暴增,给工作人员带来了很大压力,因此在维修方面将会花费更多的时间。

Microsoft's announcement that it will spend $1 billion to fix problematic Xbox 360s seemed like a step that would assuage disenchanted customers. Nearly a month later, however, some console owners are still less than pleased.

Complaints regarding Xbox repairs and service aren't hard to find. Visit, for instance, Microsoft's official Xbox Live forums. Customers have a range of gripes: customer service reps failing to follow up as promised, receiving broken consoles from the repair center, losing money on prepaid Xbox Live subscriptions and longer-than-expected fix times.

Microsoft, for its part, said the raft of service requests since the announcement of the new three-year warranty has increased the turnaround time for repairs. "We have been and continue to build out our repair teams to help reduce turnaround times," the company said in an e-mailed statement.

Reports of problems with the popular game console surfaced almost immediately after its 2005 launch. The complaints didn't seem to deter buyers, however. Since the product came out, Microsoft has sold 5.8 million next-generation game consoles in the U.S. alone through June, according to the NPD Group. The Nintendo Wii and Sony PlayStation 3, both launched last November, have moved 3.2 million and 1.5 million units in the U.S. through June, respectively.
If you ask me what's worse--my box going dead or the experience getting it fixed--it's the experience getting it fixed.
--Jessie Lawrence,
Xbox 360 owner

The warranty extension hasn't satisfied everyone for other reasons as well. That's because the extension is limited to consoles that display three blinking lights, or the "Red Ring of Death," as it is known to the gaming community. The three red lights indicate a "general hardware failure," according to Microsoft.

Of all the complaints from Xbox warranty repair customers, the most common one is excessive wait times of four weeks to eight weeks, in some cases.

"My Xbox took almost two months to come back," Greg Mcullen, 21, of New York, wrote in an e-mail to CNET News.com, "which was very aggravating since I was told I'd have it back in 10 days."

The return process goes something like this: an Xbox owner calls customer service and describes the problem. If the console can be serviced, a box is sent to the customer with prepaid shipping. The customer then uses the box to send the console to the repair center. The console is then either fixed or replaced and sent to the customer.

Microsoft said the standard repair time runs from two weeks to four weeks. "As we are rolling the new policy out, we expect an increased number of calls and repairs so turnaround times may be longer in the interim," the company said in an e-mail.

Some Xbox 360 customers acknowledge more despair than anger at separation from their prized device.

"I really miss my Xbox 360," one person using the handle "mbmstein" wrote in a thread titled "How Long Was Your 360 Away for Repair?" on the Xbox Live Forums. "I hope the service center sends it back someday. Or sends me a (refurbished console) someday. Or maybe even a new one someday...I don't like doing without my next-gen console for months on end."

Being without one's Xbox can also cost people money. Many Xbox 360 users subscribe to Xbox Live, a service that lets players connect with other Xbox users online via their game consoles and play against one other. The service is often paid for in advance, so an unusable console means an unused subscription.

Microsoft has apparently recognized the problem and is compensating some of its customers with a free month of Xbox Live with the repaired or replaced console. But a number of customers have been without their console for longer, thus missing more Xbox Live time. Microsoft declined to say how those customers are being compensated and would only say that it "will take care of customers as appropriate should they experience problems with their consoles."

Other complaints revolve around cases in which the consoles are not actually fixed, just replaced with older, refurbished consoles.

box 360 owner Mike Vail blogged about his experience with the Xbox warranty repair on his personal Web site, beginning July 5 when he saw the first ominous glimmer of the flashing red lights, until July 26 when he received his replacement Xbox.

He complained that Microsoft didn't fix the console he sent to them. "They just gave me a new one. How does that work? I would understand if the manufacturer's date on the one I got back was a month old or something around there but it wasn't. It was four months older then the one I sent in," he wrote two days after receiving a console back from Microsoft.

Mcullen, whose box took two months to arrive back at his doorstep, was even less pleased. He said that instead of his console, which was 7 months old when it broke in mid-May, he got back a year-old Xbox with a broken disc drive.

For others, the interaction with customer service reps has been the most maddening part of the repair experience. Jessie Lawrence, 30, of Fremont, Calif., said his back-and-forth with customer service turned into what he called an "absolute nightmare."
Now on News.com
Smarter routers, better Net video Road Trip 2007: Peace at bomb's birthplace Dethroning the king of 'Donkey Kong' Extra: Bonds' record tainted by mechanical device

It began with reps not inputting his information in the computer correctly, he said, and progressed to him being told he would be contacted by a service team member and promised discounts that weren't actually available. Often, when he asked for a supervisor, he was told there was no one higher up with whom to speak, he said.

Although Lawrence's experience may be an extreme case, combined with the complaints of his fellow Xbox users, it at least suggests that the Xbox service and repair process may be in need of its own fixes.

"It felt like the whole time I had to argue to get any kind of service out of them, like I had to defend myself," Lawrence said.

Other than this, Lawrence said, he has been a satisfied Xbox 360 customer.

"Up until this point, I've had a great experience," he said. "If you ask me what's worse--my box going dead or the experience getting it fixed--it's the experience getting it fixed."

[ 本帖最后由 费迪南德 于 2007-8-7 02:27 编辑 ]

凑巧在另外的网站看见了原文,只能向另一个帖子默哀了,谁让你丫转A9

[ 本帖最后由 费迪南德 于 2007-8-7 02:28 编辑 ]

要不要我提供日文版的给你,免得说你造谣。

引用:
原帖由 playerstation 于 2007-8-7 02:29 发表
要不要我提供日文版的给你,免得说你造谣。
别扯上我,我只是对A9是不是真的造新闻能力很强好奇而以。
上google一看,也不是么……

售后永远是吃力不讨好的

特别是远程售后服务

不管你如何尽力,总有不满意的顾客

我刚想指出书记火星来着。。

新闻应该给出连接的..转A9的更应该如此..A9发帖的那位,从来不发连接的(似乎是他的特权),不过消息似乎都有来源...和战神一样,有个博客....

国内的怎么办?

国内还幻想官方保修~~~~

那可美了JS了

期待三红直接让MS倒闭,看Y还敢进入游戏界一步

MS钱多啊,随便砸

国外玩家还有3年的免费维修,国内的玩家找谁去?微软中国吗?

没关系。真饭早买另一台了

引用:
原帖由 费迪南德 于 2007-8-7 02:24 发表
原文地址链接:
http://news.com.com/Xbox+repair+ ... 8.html?tag=nefd.pop

根据微软的官方声明,标准的修理时间为2~4个星期。但在一份邮件中,微软表示,由于采取了新的保修方案,导致维修的主机数量暴增,给工作人员带来了很大压力,因此在维修方面将会花费更多的时间 ...
时间很长啊。。。不知道加上运输需要多少时间。。。默默祈祷偶的机器别再3红了。。。

偶今天也打电话去要求返修了

MS害人害己,自作孽啊

28 12
发新话题

官方公众号及微博