» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

39 123
发新话题
打印

XO新版Falcon~最新进展

http://www.eurogamer.net/forum_t ... &category_id=39
特别感谢~战神翻译(9楼)

This information is in another thread, which links to the xbox forums so I'm guessing not many people have seen it.... sorry, this is a long thread with a shitload of quotes but I thought it would be easier to simply show what has been said. Korova takes credit for the initial link.

FIRST OF ALL, THIS COULD BE UTTER BULLSHIT FAKE
以下有可能全是扯蛋

That said, there's a lot of information that seems credible and whilst the moderators posting this information aren't MS employees, it seems obvious to me they have access to information we can't get.

http://forums.xbox.com/1/13882627/ShowPost.aspx#13882627
原帖~XBOX的官方论坛所以还是有一定可信度

Quotes:

MRCUR wrote:
All consoles manufactured starting in July (so all the consoles starting this month) will have the new "Falcon" motherboards, as well as the new GPU heatsink and epoxy fix. You should start to see Elites with July manf. dates in stores sometime in August.
7月开始生产的360都将使用falcon主板,新的GPU散热装置。这批机器8月将进入商店。

MRCUR wrote:
They actually began testing in Janurary. MS didn't want this to flop again, so they actually spent a good amount of time testing the new motherboard.

My source is around here someone, you'll have to find him! Hehe...
微软今年1月份已经开始测试新主板(花了很多时间),确保不再次出现问题

Dumpymonkey wrote:
I can vouch for you too...

MRCUR wrote:
Stores won't get in new Premiums or Core consoles until they sell all of the stock they have. You will probably be able to get "Falcon" Premium and Core consoles closer to the holidays, since a lot of people that get Halo 3 will buy the current (old) stock.
商店只有卖光库存后才会得到新版的机器。估计人们在圣诞前能买到新机器,因为旧机器库存会在halo3发售时消化掉

(asked which models will be falcon hardware)
Dumpymonkey wrote:
Xbox 360 Core, Xbox 360 Premium, Xbox 360 Elite, and the Limited Edition Halo 3 Xbox 360.
In other words- all of them.
将采用falcon的360版本包括核心版、豪华版,精英版,halo3限定版,也就是所有的版本

(asked if buying an elite would guarantee a falcon)
MRCUR wrote:
If you get a team "FGUA" Elite, it will have the new heatsink, but not the new "Falcon" board.
精英版一定是falcon?不一定,可能只是改善了散热。

(on timescale)
MRCUR wrote:
Yes, the Elite should be in stores mid-late August, possibly early September (the other consoles will take longer since all of the old stock needs to sell).
精英版falcon估计8月中下旬或9月初开卖,其他版本慢,因为库存多。

I would say that a "Falcon" based system is better to have than a standard based system only because of the 65nm chips and the re-designed motherboard. The new heatsink in the existing 360s should help quite a lot, but the "Falcon" is the "icing on the cake" for lack of a better term.
falcon比现在360好的地方是65纳米和重新设计的主版。目前360新加的散热很有效,不过falcon更好。(注~6月份生产的XO GPU都有加新散热器)

(asked for proof)
MRCUR wrote:
Sorry, but I can't get MS employees to post here..
要求提供证据,这个人表示微软员工不会在这里发帖

(on the old consoles in stores)
MRCUR wrote:
A January console is no better than a July console from 2006. The new heatsink is what you need to have a more reliable console (that is availible right now), and you can't get any recently manufactured Premium or Core consoles right now.
关于商店的库存。06年7月至07年1月的360都一个样子,不可靠。有新散热装置的360更可靠(目前可以买到)。目前无法买到falcon的360

(more clarification)
MRCUR wrote:
Once again... IT NEEDS TO BE A JULY MANUFACTURED CONSOLE PEOPLE! ALL of the factories started using the new motherboard in July...
7月份所有的工厂都开始使用新主板制造360。

(about the UK elites)
MRCUR wrote:
Since we are begining to see late June consoles in the US, I would expect that all of the UK Elites will have the "Falcon" motherboards.

The only thing I would be worried about is that the May consoles mass produced by team FGUA would be held for the UK Elites.
这段是关于英国精英版的问题。

在天空看到的回帖,增加这信息的可信度。
引用:
下面是引用emlong发表的:
跟我得到的消息是一样的,这批主板就是我们这造的。(上海制造,不再是东莞造的了)
[ 本帖最后由 peace78 于 2007-7-30 10:29 编辑 ]

本帖最近评分记录
  • voodoo 发贴积分 +20 2007-7-29 23:53

战神有没有兴趣翻译?

重点关注:
新主板
新机器
上面这两样很好很强大
七月开始生产
八月说不定能看到
旧的不去新的不来

最重点关注:
以上(有可能)全是扯蛋

欧洲8月的ELITE可能是FALCON?9月的HALO版XO可能是FALCON?

一切皆有可能:D

没人翻译???

重点只有一句,谣言警告。

引用:
原帖由 peace78 于 2007-7-29 19:07 发表
战神有没有兴趣翻译?
刚刚看到~

说说你不会的那40%是那些~

另外这好像是英文论坛的帖子?

老外的yy吧:D

MRCUR wrote:
All consoles manufactured starting in July (so all the consoles starting this month) will have the new "Falcon" motherboards, as well as the new GPU heatsink and epoxy fix. You should start to see Elites with July manf. dates in stores sometime in August.

7月开始生产的360都将使用falcon主板,新的GPU散热装置。这批机器8月进入商店

MRCUR wrote:
They actually began testing in Janurary. MS didn't want this to flop again, so they actually spent a good amount of time testing the new motherboard.

My source is around here someone, you'll have to find him! Hehe...

微软1月份开始测试新主板,确保不再次出现问题

Dumpymonkey wrote:
I can vouch for you too...

MRCUR wrote:
Stores won't get in new Premiums or Core consoles until they sell all of the stock they have. You will probably be able to get "Falcon" Premium and Core consoles closer to the holidays, since a lot of people that get Halo 3 will buy the current (old) stock.

商店只有卖光库存后才会得到新版的机器。估计人们在圣诞前能买到新机器,因为旧机器库存会在halo3发售时消化掉

(asked which models will be falcon hardware)

Dumpymonkey wrote:
Xbox 360 Core, Xbox 360 Premium, Xbox 360 Elite, and the Limited Edition Halo 3 Xbox 360.

In other words- all of them.

将采用falcon的360版本包括核心版、豪华版,精英版,halo3限定版,也就是所有的版本

(asked if buying an elite would guarantee a falcon)

MRCUR wrote:
If you get a team "FGUA" Elite, it will have the new heatsink, but not the new "Falcon" board.

精英版一定是falcon?不一定,可能只是改善了散热。

(on timescale)

MRCUR wrote:
Yes, the Elite should be in stores mid-late August, possibly early September (the other consoles will take longer since all of the old stock needs to sell).

精英版falcon估计8月中下旬或9月初开卖,其他版本慢,因为库存多。

I would say that a "Falcon" based system is better to have than a standard based system only because of the 65nm chips and the re-designed motherboard. The new heatsink in the existing 360s should help quite a lot, but the "Falcon" is the "icing on the cake" for lack of a better term.

falcon比现在360好的地方是65纳米和重新设计的主版。目前360新加的散热很有效,不过falcon更好。

(asked for proof)

MRCUR wrote:
Sorry, but I can't get MS employees to post here..

要求提供证据,这个人表示微软员工不会在这里发帖

(on the old consoles in stores)

MRCUR wrote:
A January console is no better than a July console from 2006. The new heatsink is what you need to have a more reliable console (that is availible right now), and you can't get any recently manufactured Premium or Core consoles right now.

关于商店的库存。06年7月至07年1月的360都一个样子,不可靠。有新散热装置的360更可靠(目前可以买到)。目前无法买到falcon的360

(more clarification)

MRCUR wrote:
Once again... IT NEEDS TO BE A JULY MANUFACTURED CONSOLE PEOPLE! ALL of the factories started using the new motherboard in July...

7月份所有的工厂都开始使用新主板制造360。

(about the UK elites)

MRCUR wrote:
Since we are begining to see late June consoles in the US, I would expect that all of the UK Elites will have the "Falcon" motherboards.

The only thing I would be worried about is that the May consoles mass produced by team FGUA would be held for the UK Elites.

这段是关于英国精英版的问题。

看不懂得问我。

[ 本帖最后由 战神blog 于 2007-7-29 20:56 编辑 ]
本帖最近评分记录
  • voodoo 发贴积分 +20 2007-7-29 23:53

这也太多了,等一下,上个厕所先。

新版快出来吧

战神的看法:和之前业内人士透露的内幕一样。可信度比较大。

HALO3版本入手吧!!

falcon比现在360好的地方是65纳米和重新设计的主版。目前360新加的散热很有效,不过falcon更好。

重新设计 赞啊

看来年底入手比较靠谱