» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

距离KZ2发表会还有不到24小时。。。TG审判日即将到来

http://www.n4g.com/ps3/News-50585.aspx

Here’s some new info about killzone 2 from an insider who supposedly has seen a trailer of it. Here are some quotes…:

“There are two things i have to share with you guys, you can take it for what its worth i dont really care if you believe me or not, but if i didn’t share it, id feel bad, i cant hold it in either so here it is…
1. God Of War 3 is in playable form, its going through testing cycles right now
2. Killzone 2 looks fantastic, nobody is gonna be disappointed
i cant confirm if God of War 3 is going to be at E3 this year, but know that is very heavily on its way and killzone looks freaking awesome, you guys are gonna love it
don’t ask how or why, just take it for what it is, youll see tomorow”

“I have no idea about the God Of War stuff, someone broke their NDA today, it was pretty funny, haha
I wouldn’t say Killzone looks as good as the trailer, id say i was definitely blown away though, i don’t know anything about how it plays, and i cant confirm any of the other rumors about it, but the lighting was awesome, textures looked super clean, explosions were top notch, animations weren’t like, scripted but its Killzone if you know what i mean, arrrrghhh, i hope i see more tonight as in after the even in Santa Monica, i wasn’t as indulged as i wanted to be”

一个据称已经提前看过KZ2 trailer的insider在国外网站上表示新的KZ2 trailer绝对不会让人失望,同时表示战神3已经有可试玩的版本,但他不确定是否会在E3上展出。
他重点谈到了KZ2:“我没有说跟E3一模一样,但我是确确实实的被新的trailer震惊了,可怕的光影效果,超精细的材质贴图,顶级的爆炸效果。我希望今晚能在Santa Monica看到更多细节。”

Gametrailers.com评出E3最值得期待十大游戏:
光环3第七、GTA4第四、MGS4第三、刺客信条第二、KZ2第一
http://www.n4g.com/gaming/News-50628.aspx

PS:TG血洗日即将到来,到期血洗的是软饭还是索饭呢????敬请期待~~~~~~

THE JUDGEMENT DAY IS COMING

[ 本帖最后由 insect2007 于 2007-7-10 12:54 编辑 ]

要玩倒数么:D

猜猜tg有多少人会入这个游戏?再猜猜是骂的人多,还是买的人多啊?

如果真的和E3 CG一样 我绝对会买

血洗的前戏

引用: 他重点谈到了KZ2:“我没有说跟E3一模一样,但我是确确实实的被新的trailer震惊了,可怕的光影效果,超精细的材质贴图,顶级的爆炸效果。我希望今晚能在Santa Monica看到更多细节。”

PS:不是我不想相信这些。还记不记得抵抗出来前也有一“业内”说过,没见过这么真实的光影,也没见过这么逼真的物理特效。
当我第一次看抵抗的时候我再找“光”在哪呢?这也叫真实物理?
但愿这次是真的:D

距离TG被血洗还有不到24小时!:D

到那时候肯定血流成河。SF数量井喷,增长率为7000%,瞬间秒杀RF和NF,TG从此过上了幸福的生活。

LZ图赞

不入流开发商的东西最多还是当笑料比较现实。

说实话,现在我也不怎么相信这样的流言了.

一切要真的看到眼里才知道

我抓了许许多多的KZ1的图
还配了好多字
能不能放出就看KZ2的表现了呀:D :D :D :D