一直很好奇美国人怎么看待这个游戏,视频放出来了以后回帖的不少,很有趣

随便摘几段

[0]
[Thumbs Up!]
[Thumbs Down!]
[Report to an admin]
Posted 7-3-2007 2:48am
[quote]
To answer Drez's rather silly outburst, I'll just say this.
You're an american. You're used to american prudishness. You'd be surprised how much more openminded other countries are. Lets face it, Japan has less violence then almost anywhere else in the world. We as a nation would be wise to try to learn from their example. So the game has a fair bit of fanservicey elements to it, big freakin deal. I'd rather have almost no censorship at all then total censorship, like what Jack Thompson and other douches like him want. Do YOU want what Jack Thompson wants? If so, then you're the enemy of pretty much everyone else on this entire site.

Posted 7-3-2007 2:58am
[quote]
DrezKill said: Do perverts make up a certain significant percentage of the gaming consumer market, and you have to make games for that audience to be successful in Japan?

You obviously don't know much about stuff like this in regards to Japan. This is NOTHING compared to some of the stuff that comes out of that place. It was only a matter of time before something like this was made.

I find the game pretty hilarious myself. I'm tempted to try it just for a laugh.

Posted 7-3-2007 4:14am
[quote]
Wow. Definitely one for the closet pedophiles. Gotta love Japan and their twisted social morays. Until 1997, Tokyo and Nagano were the only areas of Japan where sex with children was not illegal - but then again, the legal age of consent for sex in Tokyo and Nagano was 13...

Sex with children has was acceptable for years, and while the age of consent is now 18, the sexualisation of children and young women "designed" to appear childlike is as prevalent as ever. I don't think defending this cultural practice with a casual dismissal along the lines of"it's just their way" really cuts it.

有兴趣的可以多翻翻,老美的讨论比视频有意思多了:D

本王不识蛮文 没翻译就转建议托LZ去XHW tjjtds

引用:
原帖由 纣王 于 2007-7-3 18:33 发表
本王不识蛮文 没翻译就转建议托LZ去XHW tjjtds
100多条回帖,而且持续增加中,怎么翻译

可能是我英文水平太烂,没看出来这几条评论有多有趣

SNK实在太邪恶了....堕落啊...

uhhh wtf?

引用:
原帖由 hugang 于 2007-7-3 18:42 发表
可能是我英文水平太烂,没看出来这几条评论有多有趣