但是以后我得说, 我说的内容还是很客观的:D
五个瞎子摸象,摸出来的感觉也是客观的,所以得出来象是什么样子的结论也是客观的。

http://gamerush.zoomshare.com/fi ... a_2_forums_News.htm

Microsoft deletes mass Xbox 360 crashing claims from Forza 2 forums
"All they want is money. I demand an explanation..."

By Josh Ward, GameRush Entertainment
Contact us | Go to all news

Posted June 29, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In what appears to be an effort to conceal the over 900 replies gamers provided on the official Forzamotorsport.net forums about Forza Motorsport 2 crashing on the Xbox 360, Microsoft has deleted the long thread, now stating that it’s “exclusive content for registered forum users” only. However, the thread was removed entirely, even to registered members.

This comes after the thread was revealed and reported on yesterday, gaining plenty of attention. In the thread, hundreds of gamers posted their stories on what happened to the 360 when playing Forza 2, and expressed frustration, anger, and disappointment.

Gamers on the forum are not going down quietly. In another thread entitled “Was the massive thread about xbox freezing deleted?,” one user writes, “omg? You see, they don't *** care about us. All they want is money. I demand an explanation! What a bunch of pricks. Screw this, i'm phoning MS.”

In yet another thread, a user says, “I've decided to make a thread to try to get an actual count of people who've had their Xbox 360 die since their Forza purchase...” Within minutes, more gamers have begun posting away with their problems.

这id在太平洋看到过?

引用:
原帖由 MIMURA 于 2007-7-3 19:56 发表
这id在太平洋看到过?
:D :D :D 名人!!!

发新话题

官方公众号及微博