» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

《杀戮地带2》实际效果:来自前索尼雇员的谣言(同步更新)

Here comes speculation from a previous employee of Sony about Killzone 2. Note his credentials cannot be validated, but he provides this evidence for the truth of his words:

"Just thought I'd post in response to people asking for proof. I'm just passing on information from one of my best friends, who works at Sony. If I had proof, you would have proof.

I agree that it sounds almost unbelievable, but I obviously believe it because I know that he wouldn't lie and works in the environment where this information is available.

For example when I worked there I played on heavenly sword, which was 18 months ago (very early code running on a dev kit, the enemies where either blue or pink), and i played on the PSP well before its release.

But as I said I'm just passing info on..."

This is what he claims to have heard:

"As some may know I used to work at Sony, and I was speaking to a friend still there last night, trying to get some details out of him over a few pints. Now he isn't working on Killzone 2 but he's been told and shown a few things. Here's what he said;

1. He seen a gameplay video. Graphically he said it was better than the E3 trailer, but personally I think he was just a bit over exited because it looked amazing.

2. NPC's react realistically to where they are shot. The example he said is that a Helghast was hit in the hand and it shook its hand as if in pain, and also if shot in the leg blood seeps out of the exact area shot.

3. For multiplayer each server is like a world, with villages and towns, and your battling for control. If Helghast controlled it looks run down, if ISA controlled it looks nice, with residents living there.

He said the game is very far along too."

This previous employee also claims that Lair's GFX are spectacular but the gameplay is lacking.

关于索尼的《杀戮地带2》最近又有新的消息,一个自称是索尼前员工的人最近在国外某论坛发帖称他从他一个最好的朋友(该朋友目前仍在索尼工作)口中得知《杀戮地带2》的实际画面效果比05E3公布的Trailer还要好。
此人表示早在一年半以前他在索尼工作时就玩过《天剑》的早期版本,并且同样在PSP发布前就把玩过它。但是他强调他现在仅仅是负责传递信息。下面是他的帖子内容:

或许有一些人知道我曾经在索尼工作过,昨天晚上我和一个仍在索尼工作的朋友进行了一些交谈,并且我试着从他口中套出一些细节消息来,他并没有参与PS3《杀戮地带2》的开发工作但是他曾经被公司展示过一些东西,下面是他说的话:
1、他看过《杀戮地带2》的视频,画面比05E3公布的trailer还要好。
2、NPC对于被主角射伤的地方有非常真实的反应,他举例说如果一个Helghast士兵被击中手部,那么他的手会不停的颤抖,显示他处在痛苦之中;如果被击中大腿那么将会看到血液源源不断地从被击中部位渗透出来。
3、多人在线模式下每一个服务器就像一个完整的世界,有村庄,有城镇,你通过战斗夺取控制权。如果村庄或城镇处在Helghast的控制下那么整个世界看起来就很灰暗,像废墟一样。如果是ISA控制村庄或城镇的话那么世界看起来就很平和,富有生机。

另外这位索尼前雇员还表示LAIR的GFX看起来非常壮观但是游戏性缺乏。

下面追加一些东西,同样是那个自称是索尼前雇员的话。并且给出链接地址:

For example when I worked there I played on heavenly sword, which was 18 months ago (very early code running on a dev kit, the enemies where either blue or pink), and i played on the PSP well before its release.

But as I said I'm just passing info on, and as far as you guy know I could be a crank with too much time.

Too the people asking specific questions, I dont know? I was complaining about no games for the PS3 and I said "Rachet and Clank looks alright, Heavenly Sword will be quality" and I asked him had he seen it lately and he said "yep, it looks amazing, but Killzone is going to blow you away" and he basically told me a few things which I have posted.

我向我那位仍在索尼工作的朋友抱怨PS3的游戏太少了,《Rachet and Clank》看起来很棒, 《Heavenly Sword》将会是高品质的游戏。然后我问他最近是否看过这些游戏,他回答说:“是的,我看过,他们看起来的确很棒,但是《杀戮地带2》将会让你感到震惊。”

My buddy who told me this info went away for a week on sunday. When he gets back he'll never tell me anything again, seeing as the news made it to a game site. So expect this to be my last gossip thread. Cheers anyway folks!

I had Jesus, but I beat him badly in a game of Pro Evo and he won't speak to me now.

Anyway Jesus loves KillZone, because of the main character Templar, as a reference to the Knights Of Templar. Apparently Jesus had his fav coffee mug stolen and the templars tried to find it for him. They also kept his followers safe, so Jesus has a hi-five for any Templar!

I can't believe N4G posted it. I want a pay check after E3!

PS:最后一句话是该作者发表于半个小时前,他发布的消息刚刚被知名网站N4G当作新闻发布了~~~~~

http://www.n4g.com/ps3/News-48878.aspx
http://www.ps3forums.com/showthread.php?t=81699

[ 本帖最后由 insect2007 于 2007-7-3 20:34 编辑 ]

沙发

rumour, rumour, never dies

板凳,还有8天,等待血洗

8天之后索尼必死

乘客观饭血洗TG之前多回几帖

三条消息看起来都很可信。KILLZONE值得期待

你们怕什么?难道E3那一天大家上TG的时候显示器都会流血?

不翻易XHW

花钱砸出来的啊

我已经等不及了~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
我很想看看传说中的次世代最强游戏到底是什么样子~~~~~~~~~~~~~

这图更适合本帖~~:D

引用:
原帖由 insect2007 于 2007-7-2 13:15 发表
我已经等不及了~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
我很想看看传说中的次世代最强游戏到底是什么样子~~~~~~~~~~~~~
参考E3 05 KILLZONE RT演示片段
成品就是那样子

斗胆问一下lz,俺英文不好

3. For multiplayer each server is like a world, with villages and towns, and your battling for control. If Helghast controlled it looks run down, if ISA controlled it looks nice, with residents living there.

He said the game is very far along too."

This previous employee also claims that Lair's GFX are spectacular but the gameplay is lacking.

He said the game is very far along too.这是虾米意思?

还有八百年才能完成?

发新话题

官方公众号及微博