» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

25 12
发新话题
打印

[360]上古捲軸4 今日釋出重大圖像更新檔(銳度/材質強化、效能增進....)

上古捲軸4在PS3版上市後,開發商同步釋出360版的重大更新。根據Teamxbox版友的心得,更新如下:

http://forum.teamxbox.com/showthread.php?t=515020&page=3
ID:Swanlee

1.所有遊戲材質經過大幅度銳化,色調樣板也有更大的動態範圍。遊戲整體看起來更為生動。

2.城鎮遠處景物的材質銳度有所加強,街角的建物與屋樓觀感從不再模糊而轉為高度清晰。就算是近距離觀看物件材質也可以發現清晰度大幅提升。

3.在郊外山丘的遠處地面材質在強化之餘,現有適度的景深存在。更新之前遠處草地不夠清晰的材質讓它們看起來像是只會出現在N64主機上的表現,如今草地看起來更真實可以看到草葉的邊緣,色調也更為討喜。

4.不再有遠處景物pop-in(突然迸現)的情況。現在遠處景物以流暢的方式顯示。你再也不會看到走過轉角時驚現遠方30棵樹木突然出現。郊外區域的讀取時間大幅縮短。

OK I'm an oblivion vet with 141 hrs played I know exactly how this game looks, I have a 42 inch 1080P LCD and am using the VGA cables to get up converted 1080P for this game. I think I can be a good judge of what this patch did to the graphics

Textures are much sharper all over

Textures stay sharp for further distances, buildings from across the streets now have very very sharp brick and roof textures where before they were blurry, road textures are much sharper for longer distance.
Textures right up close are ALOT sharper

Land textures from far away are sharper and have some depth to them. Before thjey were basically just blurry gloss over area of plain green like an N64 game. Now they maintain some texture depth and the colors are blended better and have a more realistic look, No more flat glossy far away land textures. Players and weapon textures are sharper. I seem to see more blood when fighting now.

No more Pop-in, grass, trees and buildings fade in a lot more smoothly in a realistic manner, no more make a turn in the forests and 30 trees pop in out of nowhere. Outside loading area message has been reduced.

Seems to be more grass and shrubs around, also the basic ground texture is sharper, easily see blades of grass within the ground texture.

Color Pallette is more realistic, there seem to be more varied colors and less bland basic primary colors around.

Loading is faster all around.

Main difference is the much SHARPER textures on everything.

That's what I notice so far, big difference for me and good job from Bethesda and supporting this game a year after it has been released.

老头无敌了

比较厚道!

等资料片~~~~~~~

早就该修正了,XO版比PC版画质差不少,厂商没有活用live升级是一大原因

期待下次更新能支持mod工具:D

事实证明欧美游戏商对XO的爱远远高于日本主机。

不知道解决产生硬盘碎片的BUG没?
我就是被这个吓到不敢玩

厂家十分厚道!!!

7400跑不动.....本子和这游戏无缘啊......要考虑XO了....

那我再玩一遍。。。。。。想想自己到现在成就还没过1万,全是因为上古4玩太多了。。。。。。

引用: