» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

21 12
发新话题
打印

PS3欧洲首发延至4月,3月底前出货600万目标不变

Source:news.com的Stringer专访

http://news.com.com/Sonys+brave+Sir+Howard/2008-1041_3-6150661.html

What are the goals for this year for PlayStation?
Stringer: I think it's 6 million units by the end of the quarter, worldwide. And then we have got the European launch in April, which is very important to us. I think we have 20 games out there. I assume we're going to increase the number of games.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

专访中其他的一些Keynotes:D

Secondly, there now are 1 million Blu-ray players in the market, and each of those in the United States has a Blu-ray disc because we put Talladega Nights inside. I'd say 90 percent of the people who (own) PS3s are playing that Blu-ray disc on it or playing other Blu-ray discs on it. Contrary to some of the reports, it is an effective Blu-ray player. The people who like Blu-ray are the people who play PlayStation 3, just as people who play PS2s were the early proponents of the DVD format. It drove the DVD format.

I did read all the HD DVD excitement, but I think they sold 60,000 discs, and we actually put out a million. So Blu-ray format is a strong format. You have to have a high-definition television; you have to have an HDMI link up. But if you've seen the Blu-ray disc on the PlayStation, on the television set attached to PlayStation 3, it's a remarkable image.

What do you think of the LG combo Blu-ray HD DVD player?
Stringer: It's an expensive way of showing universal discs.

哦哦,今天晚上是三连发呀,无责任猜想:野兽派=LZ

今晚猛料好多啊

PS3欧洲首发延至4月

前几天不是刚说过时间不变么

人间四月天

(四月是不是春天?是?不是?是?不是?……)

引用:
原帖由 wjbobby 于 2007-1-17 22:49 发表
今晚猛料好多啊
各路高手拼命收集而来的:D

写错了。。。

幻觉,一定是幻觉

产能不是解决了么

既然歐洲延期到4月,原定600萬目標不變,這麼說SONY是變相把出貨目標提高了??

在林徽因的葬礼上,金岳霖和友人联名呈送的挽联里这样写道:“一身诗意千寻瀑,万古人间四月天。”
本帖最近评分记录
  • Jonsoncao 发贴积分 +6 感谢分享 2007-1-18 02:03

引用:
原帖由 erduoyan 于 2007-1-17 23:23 发表
在林徽因的葬礼上,金岳霖和友人联名呈送的挽联里这样写道:“一身诗意千寻瀑,万古人间四月天。”
人家金岳霖为了她单身一辈子,容易吗……

四月是农历三月

"they sold 60,000 discs, and we actually put out a million"

这就是让馊饭们high到晕的骚腻的文字游戏

SCEE和SONY老大对着干,好HIGH好HIGH

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=22290

Sony Europe dismisses Stringer's suggestions of April launch
Ellie Gibson 15:51 17/01/2007
PS3 coming in March

A SCEE spokesperson has told GamesIndustry.biz that PlayStation 3 is still on track to launch in Europe in March, despite suggestions from Sony CEO Howard Stringer that it will be here in April.

In an interview with CNET-owned site News.com, Stringer is quoted as saying, "We have got the European launch in April, which is very important to us."

But a spokesperson told GI.biz, "It is not the case that PS3 is launching in April," adding that suggestions otherwise are "incorrect".

"The date has been and still is March," the spokesperson confirmed.

Sony has yet to announce a specific date for the launch of PS3. However, several senior retail sources speaking to GI.biz have said that March 23 is set to be the day when the console hits the shops, and SCEE are expected to make an official announcement next week.

SCEE宣布,斯老大口误,PS3首发仍放三月。

祝LS诸人HIGH得高兴

21 12
发新话题

官方公众号及微博