THE FIVE BIGGEST TRENDS OF 2006
[Hartford Courant]

Published Date: January 8, 2007
Page: D3
Section: LIFE
Author: -- Scott Jones

5 Downloading old games
下载老游戏----微软,任天堂

Nintendo and Microsoft realized that gamers are more than happy to spend $5 to $10 to download old games they probably already own. I downloaded ``Smash T.V.,'' ``Joust,'' ``Super Mario 64'' and ``F-Zero,'' even though I have those games buried inside a closet somewhere. Amount of time I actually played these downloaded titles: about four minutes total.

4 Xbox Live Achievement Points
xbox游戏成就点数------微软

I really don't understand the strange voodoo that Achievement Points work on me. But seeing that ``Achievement Unlocked'' icon at the bottom of the screen while playing an Xbox 360 game always makes me feel like it's my birthday. I know that getting 10 points for performing five headshots in a row, or 15 points for playing 75 multiplayer matches, is completely and utterly meaningless -- and yet I crave those points so much that I'll even play through a crappy game just to earn the points.

3 Motion-sensitive controllers
动作感应手柄------索尼,任天堂

First Nintendo showed off its Wiimote. Not to be outdone, Sony came up with its SixAxis for the PS3. Mimicking a steering wheel or a basketball free throw while sitting on your living room couch is fun now, but it'll take time before we know whether this is a trend or a passing novelty.

2 Advertising in games
游戏中的广告----微软,索尼

I'm the sort of person who gets angry when I have to sit through ads before a movie. So having to endure increasingly obnoxious ads in games does not make me happy. The most egregious violation: being able to use the Burger King himself as your corner man in ``Fight Night: Round 3.''

1 Nintendo rises
任天堂崛起--------任天堂
Don't deny it: When Nintendo announced that the name of its new console was ``Wii,'' you checked the calendar to make sure it wasn't April first. After several years of questionable business decisions, and the poor performance of the much maligned GameCube, the Big N delivered a one-two punch with the success of the DS and now the Wii. All those questionable business decisions? In retrospect, they're starting to seem pretty savvy.

Copyright ?2007 The Hartford Courant Co.

总结,业界越来越和谐了

萝卜今晚暴走了。。。

萝卜是和谐之王。。。

其实我就是想看看,和谐的TG好不好玩,好玩的话,干嘛不玩呢

再怎么伪装,TG都是不和谐的,看你的头像身体比例就不和谐!
萝卜半夜大灌水,关萝卜XHW!:D

和谐是主观愿望
不和谐是客观事实

xbox游戏成就点数申请专利了么?以后要是老任也敢弄个nintendo point的话就告他。

引用:
原帖由 yy77 于 2007-1-10 13:50 发表
xbox游戏成就点数申请专利了么?以后要是老任也敢弄个nintendo point的话就告他。