» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

X360 v2 代号:Zephyr 图片!HDMI输出!120GBHD(不是内置)!

http://www.engadget.com/2007/01/ ... me-zephyr/#comments

芯片制程也会变为65nm。

我是大纱布,120g硬盘没说随机内置。。。。

[ 本帖最后由 lixianglover 于 2007-1-6 03:53 编辑 ]

ms开始发彪了……

已经有才买了XO的疯特勒
It's nice to see...

The original 360 owners got ****ed!!

HAHAHAHA...

I'll be buying my premium with HDMI and 120GB HDD...for the same price.

You bitches!!!

NeutralChrisM @ Jan 5th 2007 9:20AM
All I can say is thank god i ALWAYS wait 1+ years until i buy any new-gen hardware. Stuff like this always happen (here's looking at you APPLE!) It might be out in time for my birthday in March- Woooooooooooooooo!

As for a class action law suit from the early adopters, is there going to be one for nintendo with the DS - DS Lite? not a chance! how about we throw in one there for apple everytime it revises it's hardware? What, no?! didnt think so!

Well MS have just lost my £££ until this baby comes out and by the time this happens even more titles will have gone "platinum/ classic" i.e. GoW, Lost Planet etc! Wooooooo even better deals ahead! This will go nicely with my new Samsung HD-LCD.

Lowest RankedDylan @ Jan 5th 2007 9:20AM
my god, i feel sorry for the first 9 million people to buy 360s, MS is going to deal with ALOT of pissed off customers!

Wow... and all these talks about how less than 2% of household in U.S. own HDTV set and how stupid of people to buy PS3 when it release. All this crap from fanboys only like 2-3 months ago. Now Xbox360 is walking the exact same path as PS3 and people are upset! Hilarious!

[ 本帖最后由 doomking 于 2007-1-6 00:18 编辑 ]

支持MS一年出一台主机,我们看大戏

**** 老子才买

太强了,TV界终于在MS的带领下走上这条路了。我喜欢!少花钱多办事,让那些封闭平台的支持者见鬼去吧!

我一两年前就预言过xo会出新版本的,但是被版主锁帖了

我靠。。。。。这是真的???

ms是电玩行业规则的破坏者

果不其然哪!

怎么这么多人见风就是雨?!

好厚道阿! MS

假得可以。
不过话又说回来,就许PS3出超豪华版,WII出附带DVD功能版,就不许360出个豪华版骗钱?
想喷360的索饭,先想想酒多:D

先等官方消息

看MS能不能给老机器一个解决方案

厚道啊~~4年抛弃XB机主,2年抛弃XO1代机主,不愧是MS,真厚道。:D
多亏没买,现在盼着V2早日发售~
今天还在电脑城看到一个试机的买主,不知道他看到这条消息后作何感想

[ 本帖最后由 mapledot 于 2007-1-6 00:42 编辑 ]

发新话题

官方公众号及微博