» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

31 123
发新话题
打印

阪恒半信透露《忍龙2》消息

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/730/730809p3.html

IGN: Looking into the future, does Team Ninja have plans to develop PlayStation 3 games? And will there be any announcements of said games at TGS?

Tomonobu Itagaki:
Yeah, we have seen the PlayStation 3 hardware and were studying it. Were messing around with it right now. I think its a good machine. But I think the most important thing is for people to have good games that they want to play on good hardware, so if there is a demand for it, we may follow that path some time in the future( 翻译:我想最重要的是为玩家在想要的硬件上做游戏,如果有那种需要,我们可能会在未来沿着这条路走下去。). Obviously, we are big supporters of the Xbox platform. There are a lot of fans of the Xbox that support us and are with us because of that,(明显的,我们在xbox阵营有大量的支持者) so I just want everyone to know that we are going to continue bringing out the newest releases on the Xbox platform before theyre on other systems. (翻译:所以我就是要每个人都知道我们将继续为xbox阵营带来最新版本的游戏,在他们推出其他版本之前)

IGN: So if Code Cronus is one of those, and  Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 is on another, is Ninja Gaiden 2 on another finger?

Tomonobu Itagaki: I wont upset anybody by denying your expectations. I like to see peoples expectations fulfilled.
(翻译:我将不想让否定你观点的人失望。我喜欢看到人们的期望得以实现)

我认为好游戏应该让更多的人玩到。

独占游戏最高!!!!!!!!!!

不管出在哪都是要玩的

看来板恒还是力挺360

硫酸脸被降级了,他说得没啥号召力鸟~:D

挺佩服硫酸脸的

为啥硫酸脸这段话要被反复拖出来鞭尸啊

难道NG2 XO一年以后再出NG2 PS3加强版

引用:
原帖由 张力 于 2006-9-22 19:36 发表
难道NG2 XO一年以后再出NG2 PS3加强版