» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

16 12
发新话题
打印

Playstation官方杂志女编辑的blog

Why I am buying a 360 this November          
66 Thumbs
Contrary to popular belief, editors of the Official PlayStation Magazine don't get free hardware for their own personal use. So I've been having an ongoing debate with myself about the PS3 since E3. After Kaz announced that the price would be $600, I found my enthusiasm sagging.

It's not that I find the concept of a $600 console insulting. Inflation happens, and it's natural that eventually inital prices will be higher than they used to be. But when I know that a console's direct competitors cost two-thirds or half of that price, it becomes harder for me to justify shelling out that kind of money--especially when I can probably get the Wii and the 360 combined for the cost of a PS3.

$600 might be worth it if there were several huge titles on the near horizon that were PS3-exclusive. But for the first year at least, there are very few big titles that are PS3 exclusive. GTA4 and Assassins will be available for the 360 at the same time. And most of the big guns--FFXIII, MGS4--won't be hitting for quite some time after the launch.

The other big reason for people to shell out $600, BluRay, is frankly something I don't care about. I have a crummy 12-year-old 21-inch very-non-hi-def TV sitting on my stand at home, and while we've been talking about upgrading it for the past three years, we always end up walking out of stores TV-less. And I don't buy movies; I rent non-BR discs from Netflix. Much like I've never been an audiophile--as long as I can hear it, I don't care if it's mono, stereo, 5.1, 7.1--I really don't care how high-res the picture is. My bottom line is that as long as it has color and is free from static, I'm good to go.

So ultimately, I can't justify it. $600 is a lot of money, especially when I can get what--for me at least--will be a very similar experience for $400. I would like to own a PS3, and I hope that the price drops soon so I can consider it. But until then, this Official PlayStation Magazine editor will have to join the dark side.
http://www.1up.com/do/blogEntry? ... ublicUserId=5380375
我不翻译啦,省着有人说断章取义。
:D

那我也不读了,进去看看有没有图

没看懂啊

小样..你在考我E文是吧...?

原来我一不留神就从死忠索饭成了MS的拥护者了,因为我使用的是D版WIN 2000,却没有使用SONY从PS2时代起就已经采用的LINUX操作系统。转职速度真是惊人。:fq10::fq10:

不翻译什么下场来着?
这作者的意思就是她什么5.1声道,高清,大作都不关心,只关心价格,那她买ps2好了

英文...

大意就是首发ps3太贵,没追求的编辑就买360了事,反正对她来说都一样,等ps3以后降价了再说

看ID识内容

作为一个编辑,起码也是美国白领,不会599美刀都拿不出吧

你不翻译我就不懂了

引用:
原帖由 网上的final 于 2006-8-12 23:20 发表
作为一个编辑,起码也是美国白领,不会599美刀都拿不出吧
编辑就一定要喜欢玩游戏?厂商就一定喜欢玩游戏?

进来看美女!给骗了!

editors of the Official PlayStation Magazine don't get free hardware for their own personal use

关键是这个,SCE公关不行啊

editors of the Official PlayStation Magazine don't get free hardware for their own personal use

废话,这人心态不正常,你就一编辑我还送你一台回家自己玩了?这句话一看动机就不纯,说白了她的目的就是你不送我一台我就骂你姥姥。
编辑部肯定会送一台用于评测什么的, for personal use?做梦!

[ 本帖最后由 BrokenWings 于 2006-8-13 08:28 编辑 ]

16 12
发新话题

官方公众号及微博