» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

[资源分享] 老XBOX一代的开发包文件合集

Xbox XDK File Collection 2001

The Xbox Development Kit (XDK) is a software development kit created by Microsoft used to write software
for the Xbox gaming system. The XDK includes libraries, a compiler, and various tools used to create software for the Xbox.
The XDK has the option to integrate itself into Microsoft Visual Studio 2002 or 2003. This is needed if one wants to develop
applications or games for the Xbox. The XDK also includes a tool to record in-game footage, which has been widely used to
create high-quality screenshots and trailers.

XDK was also designed to be used in conjunction with an Xbox console with the XDK Debug BIOS. It includes features to
link to the console for real-time debug feedback, including system activity and network monitors.

According to the XDK license agreement, only developers that are licensed by Microsoft may compile code and release
binaries (.XBEs) of their software with the XDK. In response the OpenXDK project was created as an open source
replacement for the XDK.

Many people who are supplied with XDKs are required to sign Non-disclosure agreements so they do not disclose any
information about Microsoft's development technology.

This torrent contains a bunch of XDK files I've collected including the open source OpenXDK, the official 5399 and 5849 Microsoft XDK, Windows Media to XMV converter tools, Video capture utilities, the hard drive files to turn your retail modded Xbox into a dev unit and a few other things. This isn't a complete package but it includes some interesting and rare stuff. I haven't messed with it too much, but it's nice to have for collectors and developers both.

If you have a retail modded xbox do not use the remote recovery
executable. it can and will flash your bios, overwrite your harddrive,
and blank your eeprom. Unless of course you know what your doing.

下载
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1mhUyf7i 密码:0xwg
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件

posted by wap, platform: Lenovo
360 xdk好像也早有了

多谢分享,下载学习。

阿拉丁直接刷吗

发新话题

官方公众号及微博