» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

[资源分享] BCG 回来了!!

崩溃前两个月的新种子丢了,其余一切如常。手上有种子的可以帮忙上传补齐。等待完全恢复元气中…… :D

Jul-03-14 - BCG Lives Again - Welcome Back! - (pjcnet)
It's certainly been a very difficult first half of 2014 that has brought us many challenges, but when our privately owned server suddenly suffered a catastrophic hardware failure after everything we'd already been through to get the site back online it couldn't have possibly happened at a worse time. We however never gave up and despite even more challenges we always knew that with determination we'd make it back. I am now absolutely delighted to be-able to welcome back each and every member back to BCG!

We now have a faster more powerful server with a faster connection and along with various optimisations this should make the site run considerably faster than before, measures are also in place to greatly reduce the chances of us being brought down for the same reasons ever again.

Since we have been offline for quite sometime we didn't consider it reasonable to expect everyone who had deleted their downloaded data to have to redownload it again if they still had hit and runs outstanding in order to get their accounts back into good standing. We have therefore cleared everyone's hit and runs as we considered this the easiest and fairest solution! We kindly ask all are members however to continue to seed the torrents they do have as much as possible as this will help aid us in our quick recovery, thank you!

Unfortunately due to a problem with the backups we have lost almost 4 months of the latest torrents in our database, this means that since we've been offline for quite a while the latest torrents available were uploaded approx 7 months ago at the time of writing, apart from a few newer torrents that I've uploaded and any other new torrents that other members may have uploaded by the time you read this announcement. If you are still seeding any lost torrents they will show up as "unregistered torrent" on the tracker and you can safely remove them if you want to, if however no-one else has already done so and you would like to re-upload any missing torrents we would be very grateful as you would be greatly aiding our recovery.

Finally I would like to thank everyone here for continuing to believe in us throughout our extended downtime even though it went on longer than we'd initially hoped. With the help of yourselves, our members I am extremely confident that we will now make a full and speedy recovery!

IF YOU SPOT SOMETHING AMISS, PLEASE VISIT THE FORUMS AND REPORT IT SO WE CAN FIX IT.

Long live BCG!

还有就是,所有H&R全部清零了:D

发新话题

官方公众号及微博