山内不是没有twitter么。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

引用:
原帖由 倍舒爽 于 2010-12-2 18:08 发表

tm连个按键都是摆设。。
话说27究竟出了多久我都忘了。。

系唔系玩野啊!!
表着急,有用G25玩GT5的童鞋也表示相同力回馈不正常问题,和27完全一样,最好下次更新一次性解决,啊哈哈哈哈

我的帖子你看了没,很多人共鸣,直路手抖不是你一家,力回馈也是调节无效

GT planet 上已經說了方向盤, 撥杆,腳踏板(離合,油門,刹車)是單獨購置的。 價錢大概在500美元左右,聖誕期間推出,而且從新的更新老看,有很大可能PD和邏輯已經沒有新的合約了,所以有可能G25,G27永遠都不能全功能支持 GT5 了

He mentioned he would like a new steering unit soon, which if you think about, could hint at an already-in-production unit. Meaning the new unit could be officially announced along with details in the coming week or two. Strategically, it could be a good idea to release it during Christmas, since many people, me included, are planning on purchasing a copy of GT5 this Christmas, many of who (me included once again) are planning on combining the purchase with another device such as a steering unit or/and a Playstation 3.

The new wheel could be the Thrustmaster T500 RS, as pointed out by Gaiajohan. No details have been announced on this steering wheel, it just appeared in the Controllers Menu after the v1.02 update. Googling the wheel's name will only bring you to a thread on GT Planet created by others who noticed the steering wheel first.

It has a GT logo in the center, which should mean its dedicated to GT5, unless this is a sketch image used by PD.
If this is indeed the new official steering wheel, maybe PD closed their Logitech Deal and moved to Thrustmaster, which may seem odd, but explains why Logitech G25 & G27 are having problems with this game and still aren't fully supported.

There really isn't much else to see on the T500 RS, other than its huge flappy shifters (good for rally, no? ).

However, Kazunori Yamauchi 'tweeted' about the T500RS, saying "T500RS has great potential. I can not wait to launch the device."
(Posted in Japanese, translated to English here, credit to matteolevel for letting me know). It is unclear into which price category the T500 RS will fall, but as I mentioned above, there is no shifter attached, meaning it has a separate shifter, usually an H-shifter (making it a competitor of the G25/G27/Fanatec).

$500ぐらい。ハイエンドなものです。RT @tomm_n: @Kaz_Yamauchi , could you tell us in which price range the Thrustmaster T500 RS will fall into? Thanks a lot!

玩家问: T500RS 大概卖多少钱
山内答: 500美金左右, 是HIGHEND 产品.

ペダルピッチが狭すぎる。私は足が大きい。これはジョークだけど、かなり本質的な問題ではあります。RT @dlaumor_: @Kaz_Yamauchi Why the G25 and G27 are not include in GT5?

玩家:为什么不把G25 G27 包容在GT5里面.

山内: 踏板的间距太狭窄了. 我的脚很大. 虽然这是玩笑,但是确实相当根本上的问题.

山内,你可以的.

算了,还是入个DFGT游戏同捆吧……

如果G27不支持的话,也只能再上这个了。

posted by wap, platform: Nokia (E71)
引用:
原帖由 @JACKYZERO  于 2010-12-3 13:19 发表
ペダルピッチが狭すぎる。私は足が大きい。これはジョークだけど、かなり本質的な問題ではあります。RT @dlaumor_: @Kaz_Yamauchi Why the G25 and G27 are not include in GT5?

玩家:为什么不把G25 G27 包容在G ...
的确如此,我是没开过间距这么窄的车。。
更别说专门开豪车的山内了。。
逻辑只要肯加点料就不至于这样。。

但这成为借口推词真让人哭笑不得。。

山内还应该说说他的其他缺点,比如方向盘很小,和真车不一样,开惯豪车的山内不会习惯,
还有哪有用LED表示转速的,和真车不一样,开惯豪车的山内怎么能习惯呢,
还有没办法电动调节方向盘,有时候山内老婆开的时候不一定习惯山内的位置也说不定,
记忆座椅也没有,开惯豪车的山内不会习惯,
方向盘加热也没有,天冷怎么办,座椅通风也没有,开出汗了怎么办

建议山内指定一款内置PS3和3D电视的真车,让玩家来玩GT5,边上4个窗户也全都是显示器,后面玻璃也是,这样开惯豪车的山内肯定能习惯,而且平时不想玩GT5时候,还可以把3D电视显示器全部摇下去,就是真车了,还可以拉拉黑车,该真车售价XXXX欧元,成为游戏外设历史上的里程碑,也成为有史以来最贵的外设

[ 本帖最后由 史蒂文_福克斯 于 2010-12-3 15:41 编辑 ]

这方向盘估计和那个什么PORSCHE 911方向盘一样,国内很难买

Thrustmaster 。。。哈哈哈,洗净脖子等着挨宰吧,看看Thrustmaster做的杆子:http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=8456517596,不含脚舵哦,现在方向盘也搞这个路数。

44 123
发新话题

官方公众号及微博