» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

[英超] 我军近期的转会传言

Former Man United forward Ruud van Nistelrooy is close to agreeing a six-month loan move to Liverpool, according to reports on Wednesday.

估计这个冬天范尼会以6个月租借的方式来到安菲尔德. 目前相信这个交易很快就会完成

There is growing speculation that Rafa Benitez is preparing a £6million move to bring West Ham midfielder Scott Parker to Anfield in the January transfer window, with Javier Mascherano’s departure to Barcelona looking ever more likely.

在一月转会期将至贝尼特斯准备花6M购入西汉姆联的中场scoot park, 来补缺或许离开的马斯切拉诺

然后是关于小马哥的一则消息
The Argentine international captain says he for as long as he is a Reds player, he will be committed to the club. However, reports today speculate that he has rejected a contract extension offered by the club. 小马哥是乐意呆在我军的, 但是有消息指出他拒绝了近期俱乐部提供他的一份续约

Mascherano has another two years left on his current deal, but Liverpool would be looking to cash in on the midfielder if he isn’t set to stay on beyond that.  小马哥目前与红军还有2年的合约

“I am a Liverpool player and, like the manager says, I have two more years on my contract so I think I don’t have to say anything else,” he said. “I play for Liverpool and will continue playing and trying to give my best.
我觉得小马哥还是不会走的, 合约还有2年,他也是不急,慢慢来, 一先看看这赛季红军的情况, 明年能否回欧冠, 再者就是磨自己的身价, 俱乐部啊你多给钱多给钱俺就签...

综上所述, 我觉得都是好消息....

小马跟哈格里夫斯
哪个更脆???

[posted by wap, platform: Opera]

小马哥脆毛
跟哈格比的应该是葵花
scott park不错的,但是很久不看他踢球了

引用:
原帖由 bfvip0047 于 2009-12-19 10:22 发表
小马跟哈格里夫斯
哪个更脆???

你说和哈哥比脆的小马是肯扬马丁吗???现在我们都叫他马队长了。