» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

一款非官方的Wii VGA輸出線材

在NeoGAF上看到的,效果還不差。
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=205748

產品網頁
http://www.vdigi.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=2&category_id=3&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

Wii VGA Cable Impresisons (56k, good luck!) #1
This thread was created in honor of all the other Wii VGA question threads and somebody requesting me to take pictures of it in action.
So here it is!

About a week ago I put in an order to see what the big deal was about this Wii VGA cable. I was fairly psyched about it, seeing how I was coming from the Xbox 360 VGA cable (one of the best things I ever bought).
Friday, November 2nd, I was 100% sure it came in. So I rushed home from school, only to find a piece of paper on my door. Apparently, the thing told me that I have to go to the Post Office to pick up the thing. Thinking about the other times I've been to the Post Office, I was sure that it was closed, thus pausing my Wii VGA adventures for now.
Today I go to the Post Office and pick up my cables, and spend about five to ten minutes setting the thing up. WAS THE HASSLE WORTH IT?

Alright, enough wankery, I will show you the pictures now!

camera isn't always indicative of what it looks like, some of the pics look very saturated and such. also, there are some bad pics so bare with me

So this. This is the menu. Very basic, very clear. Crisp and such.

The first thing on my list to do was try the VC. So I pop in F-Zero X.

Actually very crisp and clear, the colors pop nicely.

AUAUGDHGFLKBMdf.bame;mar5kl jrtbklmm@!!!

So after epic crash, I decide to go to the menu and try out some SNES games.

Standard and whatnot. Expected.

I then look through my very limited Wii library and see Sonic. I pop that in (now its time for a warning, apparently the camera took pictures with very dull colours, when in fact the game looked fine. it wasn't as crisp as f-zero x, but thats my only real commentary).

"SUP BITCHES"

sonic is a very violent game

L2RUN STRAIGHT AMIRITE

AG:SUB:OMSRBF:lDKMN;glknjagnm

Apparently I can't play games without running into shit.
But at this point, I'm assuming that Nintendo games are the best looking running at 480P games compared to third-parties. Wii Play somewhat proves my point.

Wii Play, although fairly basic looking, was one of the better looking Wii games-- vibrant, crisp and clear.

s;lasdmb.a;,xmb

please like my high score

so then going off with my nintendobestlooking480pgames-theory, i decide to try excitetruck

so the green is actually a bit more greener, i just suck at taking pictures.

AMBDFS>?MB Dl;sGkn df;labn NOT AGAIN

Now a bit curious of the Wii's other functionalities through 480p, I decide to test the photo channel.

its nice. DUHURRRRR

hi gaf

hi internet

then i tried paper mario and it looks fine. i should just stop commenting on these pics

okay, so the final drumroll was the legend of zelda: the twilight princess.
i think this happens to be one of the best 480p wii games.
judge for yourself, even though the pics have the colors very dull ;(

国内的产品如完美色差效果就可以了

這產品優點在於VGA的便利性,想打Game就不用TV也行。

翻了一下官網上的圖片,接在17還是19吋的LCD效果比想像中的好很多。

[ 本帖最后由 村上春樹 于 2007-11-6 13:26 编辑 ]

主要是接投影方便了

发新话题

官方公众号及微博