[贴图] 我的趣味果然还是这个...(血腥慎入)

LZ的是生活照,艺术照比较赞。

和官网的不能比  .......

http://www.figuresmania.net/view ... &extra=page%3D1

工场好了 可以看扭曲1的故事了 不过要注册......

帖Agonistes篇

I . The Secret Face of Genesis  揭开起源的神秘面纱
I
他能改造人类的形状,他是魔鬼的制造者。但凡有人带着足够的理由,足够的渴望前来向他要求进行变异,并且愿意承受这种变异将带来的痛苦,那么他就会满足他们的要求。最后,他亲手将他们变成了形状鬼魅的生物;重塑后的身体远远超乎他们的想象。
He is a transformer of human flesh; a creator of monsters. If a Supplicant comes to him with sufficient need, sufficient hunger for change – knowing how painful that change will be – he will accommodate them. They become objects of perverse beauty beneath his hand; their bodies remade in fashions that they have no power to dictate.
几个世纪以来,这个超凡的家伙不断变换不同的身份,用不同的名字出现在世间。但人们习惯用他最初的名字称呼他:阿冈尼司帝斯。
    Over the years, over the centuries, indeed, this extraordinary creature has gone by many names. But we will call him by the first name he was ever given: AGONISTES.
那些要求变异的人是在哪里找到他的呢?通常是在一个被他称为“燃烧之地”的偏远沙漠里。但,有时“燃烧之地”就在我们的家门口——当爱和希望从我们灼热的城市里蒸发殆尽时,他就会出现。
Where would a Supplicant find him? Usually in what he calls 'the burning places': deserts, for instance. But sometimes he can be found in 'the burning places' in our own inflamed cities: places where despair has seared away all belief in hope and love.
他总是悄无声息地出没,无人能够察觉到他的行踪,渐渐地,他成了一个传说里的人物。传说他静静地等待着那些需要他的人能寻找到他的踪迹……
There he moves, silently, irreproachably, his presence barely more than a rumour. And there he waits for those who need him to come to find him.

II
所有的请愿者都是心甘情愿的,没有人会胁迫威*或是动用武力,至少在他们签字献出自己的躯体之前是这样。然而,一旦变形开始,他们或者会改变初衷。事实上,大多数的请愿者后来都乞求阿冈尼司帝斯不要再继续为他们进行变形手术了,他们宁愿放弃将要得到的力量去死。当阿冈尼司帝斯用解剖刀和火把为他们实施那恐怖的变形手术时,请愿者们呻吟着对他说这个过程实在是太痛苦了。但是,在阿冈尼司帝斯游历世界的漫长岁月里,他只允许一个请愿者在改变心意之后平静地死去。那个人就是犹大。除此以外,他从来对人们的抱怨充耳不闻,日以继夜地进行手术,一个部分完成伤口痊愈后他就立即回来做另一部分。
When a Supplicant presents him or herself there is never coercion. There is never violence, at least until the Supplicant has signed over his or her flesh. Then yes, there may be some second thoughts, once the work begins. The truth is that on many occasions a Supplicant has begged to die rather than continue to be ‘empowered’ by Agonistes. It hurts too much, they tell him, as his scalpels and his torches work their terrible surgery upon him. But in all the time he has been wandering the world Agonistes has only ever granted the comfort of death to one Supplicant who changed his mind. That man was Judas Iscariot. The rest he works on despite their complaints, sometimes for days and nights, coming back to his labours when a piece of flesh has healed and he can begin on the next part of surgery.
有时候,阿冈尼司帝斯也会在手术时为那些受刑人提供一些小小的安慰来补偿他们所受的痛苦。比如说,他会为他们歌唱,据说他会唱世界上所有的催眠曲,无论何种语言的摇篮曲或童谣他都会唱,他用歌声来安慰这些痛苦中的男男女女。
There are some minor compensations for all this pain, which Agonistes will sometimes offer his Supplicants as he works. He will sing to them, for instance, and it is said that he knows every lullaby written, in every language of the world; songs of the cradle and the breast, to soothe the men and women he is remaking in the image of their terror.
如果阿冈尼司帝斯因为某些原因特别怜悯某个请愿者时,他甚至会用最锋利的手术刀从自己的大腿内侧或内嘴唇上切下最柔软的一条肌肉喂进那受刑人的口中。传说阿冈尼司帝斯的肉是世界上最细嫩可口、最具有安抚作用的食物。只要放小小一条阿冈尼司帝斯的肉在请愿者的舌尖上就能使他(她)忘却所承受的一切痛苦,变得仿佛进入天堂一般安详。
And, if for some reason he feels particularly sympathetic to the Supplicant, Agonistes may even give his victim a piece of his own flesh to eat: just a sliver, cut with one of his finest scalpels, from the tender flesh of his upper thigh, or inner lip. According to legend, there is no food more comforting, more exquisite, than the flesh of Agonistes. The merest sliver of it upon the tongue of the Supplicant will make him or her forget all the horrors they are enduring, and deliver them to a place of paradisiacal calm.
然后,一旦他的主顾们平静下来,阿冈尼司帝斯就开始继续完成他的工作:切割、缝合、烧灼、扭曲、重新整形……
Then – once his client is soothed – Agonistes continues his work, cutting, infibulating, searing, cauterizing, stretching, twisting, reconfiguring.
有时他会带面镜子给他的请愿者们,让他们看看手术的进展情况;有时他则会宣称要给他们一个惊喜,工作完成之前不会给他们看到自己的容貌,任凭他们在痛苦中想象自己将变成什么样子。
Sometimes he will bring a mirror to show his Supplicants what he has so far created. Sometimes he will announce that he wants the results to be a surprise; and so the Supplicant is left to imagine, through the haze of pain, what Agonistes is turning them into.

II
阿冈尼司帝斯的工作称得上是一门艺术。
It is an art, what Agonistes achieves.
他认为这是一种最原始的艺术形式——创造一个崭新的肉体,曾是上帝在创造生命时运用过的一门艺术。阿冈尼司帝斯信奉上帝,日夜向他祈祷,感谢上帝赐予他这样一个充满了绝望与复仇欲望的世界,只有这样才会有无数请愿者前赴后继地追随他的踪迹,乞求他将他们重塑成想象中最可怕的模样。
He claims it is The First Art, this creation of new flesh, being the art God used to call life into being. Agonistes believes in God; prays to Him night and morning: thanking Him for making a world in which there is so much hopelessness and such a profound hunger for revenge that Supplicants will seek him out and beg him to reconfigure them in the image of their monstrous ideal.
上帝显然认为阿冈尼司帝斯的所作所为并没有冒犯到他,因此在过去的2500年间,他任由阿冈尼司帝斯的足迹遍布全球,到处进行他所谓的神圣艺术创作。事实上,阿冈尼司帝斯的事业非常兴旺发达。
And it appears that God apparently finds no offence in what Agonistes does, because for two and a half thousand years he has walked the planet performing what he calls his holy art, and no harm has come to him. In fact he has prospered.
一些经过他改造的人,例如:本丢·彼拉多(圣经中的人物)等,在历史上扮演了非常重要的角色。当然,更多的人依旧默默无闻。他为各色人等实施变形手术,有君王、土匪、过气明星、建筑师,女校工、香料商、训狗师、炭火工等等;甚至还有遭到丈夫背叛的妻子们前来要求变形,好让她们捉奸在床进行复仇。上至达官显贵,下至平民百姓,贵如皇族,贱如农夫,只要他们是诚心的请愿者,祈祷的话语情真意切,阿冈尼司帝斯就会来到他们的身边,正所谓心诚则灵。
Some of the people who went under his knife, like Pontius Pilate, have a place in our culture’s history. Many are anonymous. He has transformed potentates and gangsters, failed actors and architects; women who’ve been cheated by their husbands and come seeking a new form to greet their adulterer in their marriage beds; school mistresses and perfumiers, dog-trainers and charcoal burners. The mighty and the insignificant, the noble and the peasant. As long as they are sincere Supplicants, and their prayers sound genuine, then Agonistes will be attentive to them.
这个阿冈尼司帝斯究竟是何方神圣?这个艺术家、流浪者、这个能够改造人类血肉身躯的家伙究竟是谁?
Who is he, this Agonistes? This artist, this wanderer, this transformer of human flesh and bone?
事实上,答案从未被人知晓。在罗马教廷图书馆中有一卷名为《论上帝的疯狂》的藏书,由红衣主教盖利米亚写于十七世纪中期。在这本书中,盖利米亚主教对《创世纪》所描述几个上帝创造世界的细节提出了质疑,以下是主教论述的一段摘抄:第七天,上帝并没有休息。相反,由于陷入了一种成就感所带来的淡淡欣喜之中,上帝兴奋起来,继续埋头苦干。但这次,由于疲劳,他的作品与以往他为伊甸园所创造的那些美丽生命大相径庭。整整一天一夜,上帝迷失在创造的荣耀感中不能自拔,所创造出的新生命否定了一切他先前工作中所运用的美感。破坏者与魔鬼,它们成为了他前六天作品的敌人。
In truth, nobody really knows. There is a heretical volume in the Vatican library called ‘A Treatise on the Madness of God’, written by one Cardinal Gaillemia in the mid-seventeenth century. In it, Gaillemia argues that the Creation of the world offered in the Book of Genesis is wrong in several particulars, one of which is relevant here: on the seventh day, the Cardinal argued, God did not rest. Instead, driven into a kind of ecstatic fugue state by the labours of His Creation, God continued to work. But the creations He summoned up in His exhausted state were not the wholesome beasts with which He had populated Eden. In one day and one night, wandering amongst the fresh glories of creation, He summoned up forms that defied all the beauty of his early work. Destroyer and demons, these were the antithesises of the wholesome forms that He had made in the first six days.
主教提到,其中的一件作品就是阿冈尼司帝斯。这就是为什么阿冈尼司帝斯能够向他的天父祈祷并被接受的原因。他是上帝亲手制造出来的(至少根据盖利米亚红衣主教的结论是这样的)。
One of the creatures Jehovah created, the Cardinal claims, was Agonistes. That’s why Agonistes can pray to His Father in Heaven, and expect to be listened to. He is – at least according to the Cardinal Gaillima’s account – one of God’s own creations.
毫无疑问,阿冈尼司帝斯尽管从事邪恶的勾当,却一直终于职守。千百年来,他满足了无数祈祷者的愿望,赋予了他们复仇的力量。
And there is no doubt that in his perverse way Agonistes serves a function. Over the years, over the centuries, he has been the answer to countless prayers for deliverance from powerlessness.
祈祷者的话语或许各不相同,他们的意愿却是共同的:
The words may change from prayer to prayer, but the meat of them is always the same:
“哦 阿冈尼司帝斯 黑暗的使者
请将我变成仇敌的噩梦吧
让我的肉体被您雕刻成他们恐惧的模样
让我的头颅成为他们的丧钟
让我的歌声令他们感到绝望
让我用这绝望的歌声夜夜令他们不得入眠

重塑我吧
重组我吧
改变我吧

倘若您不肯这么做
阿冈尼司帝斯
那就让我放弃一切化做虚无

为了复仇
我不成功 便成仁”

“听候您的安排 我的主人”
    ‘O Agonistes, dark deliverer, make me in the image of my enemies’ nightmares. Let my flesh be the stuff from which you carve their terrors; let my skull be a bell which sounds their death – knell. Give me a song to sing, which will be the song of their despair, and let them wake and find me singing it at the bottom of their beds.
‘Unmake me, unknit me, transform me.
‘And if you cannot do that for me, Agonistes, then let me be excrement; let me be nothing; less than nothing.
‘For I want to be the terror of my enemies, or I want oblivion.

‘The choice, Lord, is yours.’

其他几部分去工场注册了看吧。

另附一个TS1人物关系图

[ 本帖最后由 stryker 于 2006-8-17 22:51 编辑 ]

这…………好强的趣味

同好~握手~

恶趣味....

引用:
原帖由 stryker 于 2006-8-17 09:09 发表

www.figuresmania.net 里的麦克法兰区置顶帖,不过现在站挂掉了
感谢!!!现在网站恢复了.

让我想起了剑风~