» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

[西甲] 吾皇震荡继续。。。大嘴贪污卡下台

http://sports.sina.com.cn/g/2009-01-16/06194173519.shtml新浪体育讯 据西班牙媒体报道,由于被指控在上个月的会员大会上存在违规行为,皇马主席卡尔德隆将会于当地时间周五宣布辞职,目前俱乐部的副主席维森特-布鲁达将会顶替他的位置。

西班牙媒体在报道中称,尽管卡尔德隆本人对指控予以了否认,但俱乐部董事会的董事认为这一事件已经造成了非常坏的影响,并且希望卡尔德隆本人辞职。这一匿名消息透露后,皇马官方发言人表示对此事不方便发表意见。

《阿斯报》透露,皇马董事会会在星期五中午召开董事会讨论此事,一些成员表示皇马应该在5月24日提前进行主席大选。

周二,《马卡报》扔出重磅炸弹,揭露卡尔德隆在去年12月7日的会员大会上凭借弄虚作假的手段收买非会员通过了上赛季的财政报告以及新赛季的财政预算方案。周三,该报直接刊登了“群丑图”,点明了哪些是假冒皇马会员代表的“南郭先生”。

卡尔德隆否认自己操控了会员大会,同时也拒绝辞职,他表示如果他辞职,只会让俱乐部陷入巨大的混乱当中。周三,卡尔德隆将一位负责管理会员和贵宾事务的两位高层领导解雇,但依然难息众怒,很多人都认为,卡尔德隆只是在寻找替罪羊罢了。

卡尔德隆一再表示自己并没有做错什么,西班牙媒体分析说,媒体揭露丑闻加上皇马高层内部的一些官员的不断施压,可能会迫使卡尔德隆最终做出辞职决定。 (何塞)

真的假的,猪头主席下台应该不会有球员去可怜他吧

为什么你皇的主席总是比我萨的出名~~~

吾皇凱旋……

引用:
原帖由 zhujiajun 于 2009-1-16 12:58 发表
为什么你皇的主席总是比我萨的出名~~~
都是律师一个纱布 一个命硬

引用:
原帖由 烏鴉 于 2009-1-16 13:00 发表
吾皇凱旋……
老佛爷又要上台了 又要震撼交易了

难道你皇老佛爷是又打算搞个银河舰队出来么?

麻痹 终于滚了,吾皇头顶青天了

天亮了!吾皇头顶青天了!

普天同庆

丫有還沒下臺,還表示拒絕下臺……233

这个消息看来有待证明

当年你皇那个主席,桑斯

是个怎么样的主席?

1卡尔德隆正式宣布辞去皇马主席 940天终结1个时代
2巴萨巨头痛惜卡尔德隆辞职:皇马问题越多我才越开心
3卡尔德隆辞职皇马祸不单行 中场球星确诊因伤休战三周

Article                       
                16 January 2009

"I ask Club Members to unite in support of Vicente Boluda, the Club's new President"                                                                Ramón Calderon yields his office                                                                                       

"Me marcho con la cabeza bien alta y la conciencia tranquila"               

• David R. Anchuelo

"I ask Club Members to unite in support of Vicente Boluda, the Club's new President"                                                                Realmadrid.com / Translation by Michael J. O'Donnell

RamónCalderón resigned as President of Real Madrid in the Press Room of theSantiago Bernabéu Stadium at 18:00. All the Members of the Boardattended the act and sat in the front row.

"AsI said in my previous press conference, I am not a coward and I havenothing to hide. I wish to swear again that the things that have beensaid in some media about my direct or indirect responsibility with whathappened in the last General Assembly are false."

"Against the wishes of all the Members of the Board, I have decided toyield the Presidency. I hope that by handing in my head -highly soughtafter since the day my office began- I help to pacify a social stratathat is permanently agitated by the information that appears in themedia on a daily basis and that is divulged and elaborated withabsolute disregard to moral ethics."

"I have given my soul and all my strength to Real Madrid these last twoand a half years and my hands are clean. I have a clear conscience andI feel proud for having served the most important club in the world. Ihonestly believe that the success of those who have repeatedly soughtmy exit of the Club is also the triumph of injustice and evil doing. Ihave made mistakes as a consecuence to my limitations, but I have nevertaken part in any irregularities. The mistakes I made never soughtpersonal benefit."

"I wish now to express my gratitude to the Board and to those whoseloyalty is hard to emulate. Thanks to them, this Club has won 5 titlesin two years: 3 in football and 2 in basketball. The Club's accountsregarding both income and expenditure are the best in its history. Ialso wish to thank the employees and collaborators I've had theseyears. They make this entity and myself proud with their efficientwork, support and affection."

"I love and feel for this Club with all my heart and I wish to ask ourClub Members and fans to stand united in support of the new President.I also wish to ask the fans to support our football and basketballplayers, who are great professionals that are deeply involved with theClub and their work. I can say the same of two exceptional coaches thatmake the Club proud. United, the teams and the fans can win all thecompetitions they are playing in."

"I wish to publicly manifest my unconditional support for all mysuccessors and I renounce any act of obstruction or opposition.Finally, and most importantly, I wish to thank my family, my mother, mybrothers and, especially, Teresa, an expectional woman without whom Iwould have never achieved anything in my life and who has suffered andaccepted in silence and with affection all the absences, problems andunpleasantness derived from this position."

"Naturally, I can't forget my children, Leticia, Jaime and Mariana. Notonly have they suffered for what's happening to their father, but theyhave also been permanently harassed and slandered. Their photos andpersonal details have been used with unscrupulousness. I ask you as afinal favour to respect them. They are the most important thing in mylife, as for every husband and father, and the decision I've made todayhas been heavily influenced by the relentless hounding they aresubjected to and the suffering it has caused them."

"I leave with my head held high and stressing once again that I have aclear conscience because I have always been true and sought to makegood."

"Thank you very much. God bless you."

发新话题

官方公众号及微博