» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

玩游戏玩到让我恶心的,你二嫖客是第一个,滚石头你他妈好棒棒喔!

posted by wap, platform: 红米Note3
媒体评分只是公关的结果
mc上很多批评的玩家都言之有物,并不是在黑
This game is a good example of why "professional" video game critics cannot be trusted in 2018. Here they are trying to sell this game as perfection and it is a flawed gem at best. Does it look great? Yes. Does it do a good job of presenting it's story and characters? Definitely. Is it fun to play? Not really. Is the gameplay perfect? Very far from it.

What we have here is a beautifully presented example of how overrated and overhyped a video game can be. No matter how good looking a game is, and no matter how well they present the story and characters, if the gameplay isn't fun the game just isn't fun. That is the problem here, a distinct lack of fun. There are way too many chores, way too much time is spent on tedious and drawn out actions, and the controls are just a complete mess. I honestly find it amazing how a game can get so highly rated with controls this awful. Everything feels slow to react and sloppy, the movement, the gunplay, the interaction, everything. It is also ridiculously frustrating to interact with the world as you seem to do unintended actions with incredible ease and due to the lack of easy access to manual saves you will find yourself getting in situations where you are facing unintended consequences making it unnecessarily difficult to play the game as anything besides a notorious bad-guy.

Simply put I am having a hard time enjoying this game and I am very disappointed with the results.

本帖最后由 tzenix 于 2018-11-9 00:54 通过手机版编辑

posted by wap, platform: 红米Note3
楼主如果希望享受这个游戏,就不要抱着开放世界游戏的思路玩了

发新话题

官方公众号及微博