» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

[赛事直喷] 论群殴场面我只服MLB New

年年有大戏,今天新出炉  

posted by wap, platform: iPhone
Miggy blames Yankees' Romine for instigating benches-clearing brawl
Jason Wilson8月 25 2017, 08:02

Miguel Cabrera was at the center of the action when the benches first cleared in Thursday's game between the Detroit Tigers and New York Yankees.

He told reporters after the game that it wasn't getting thrown at by reliever Tommy Kahnle that bothered him, but how Yankees catcher Austin Romine acted in the immediate aftermath, according to NJ.com's Brendan Kuty.

"First of all, when they throw at me, it was OK. I was cool. They wanted to avenge Gary Sanchez, so I was cool with that," Cabrera said.

Sanchez was plunked by Tigers starter Michael Fulmer in the fifth inning after hitting a long home run off him earlier.

"So, when they started arguing with (the) umpire, I said to Romine, 'Calm down,' and he said, 'I wasn't (expletive) talking to you,' Cabrera added.

"He try to act like he's tough. I tried to say something to you like 'calm down' ... I mean, OK, so when I go to home plate, you got a (expletive) problem with me? Because I tried to calm down this and you tried to act tough. And he took off his mask like he wanted to fight."

A shoving match followed before punches started flying.

Things disintegrated further from there as the benches emptied. Sanchez even took a swing at Cabrera while the Tigers' first baseman was on the ground. Miggy said he wasn't bothered by Sanchez's punch, but that he'd rather go at the catcher face to face.

There won't be a sequel to this summer blockbuster, however, as this was the last meeting between the teams in 2017.

posted by wap, platform: iPhone
2边投手吃错药了 互扔对方打手啊?

发新话题

官方公众号及微博