» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

20 12
发新话题
打印

[海淘] 事多忘记取消了,今天被Amazon prime扣99刀了,现在还可以取消吗?

还可以把钱拿回来吗??实在拿不回来了,除了快速发货,还有什么好处吗??

可以,在逾期期间没用过prime服务的话,申诉即可

posted by wap, platform: iPhone
直接联系在线客服就行。只要扣款后没用过就行

怎么关的,我的九月也要到期了。

posted by wap, platform: Firefox
楼主要小心

扣费后没有使用过权益的话,直接到账户里面立即停止prime会员,自动会退款的

posted by wap, platform: VIVO Xplay3S
这个扣款只是预授权,马上取消服务过两天就会自动返还了,都不用找客服了。

马上取消的话可以退全款 但是肯定会有汇率损失
等几天的话……会被收一个月的钱

没用过的话可以网页上取消

posted by wap, platform: 酷派
我也是忘记取消,干脆就直接用了。忘记取消的客户估计是他家的重要收入来源

发个邮件就能取消了。

Me:Hello, I have been deducted prime Member costs $ 79 , now I have canceled my membership, this deduction can be returned to me?

Mary:Nice to meet you! My name is Mary. Thank you for visiting Amazon. I'll be happy to assist you.I checked your Prime subscription and verified that it was cancelled successfully. You will receive a refund for this within the next 2 -3 business days.

Me:Thx u,Mary,And u help

Mary:You are most welcome, I am going to send you an email for your reference,Will there be anything else for today>?

Me:no,thx

Mary:You are most welcome , Email was sent already and I have my name at the bottom, please go through on the email thank you.I'm delighted to be of service to you today. Thank you so much for contacting us, You have a Great Night!

http://haitao.smzdm.com/p/10305

[ 本帖最后由 zhangyunsony 于 2014-8-19 23:22 编辑 ]

差点忘了,去取消一下,感谢提醒.

posted by wap, platform: iPhone
直接在账户管理里面选择取消就行,然后就会提示会全额退款。不用找客服

已经取消了,就直接在网页上取消的

Hello from Amazon.com,

As you requested, we've canceled your Amazon Prime membership.

Since you have not used your Amazon Prime benefits, we are refunding $99.00 which includes full membership fee and any applicable fees and taxes. Your refund should be processed within the next 2-3 business days and will appear as a credit on your card's next billing statement. If your latest membership charge is still processing, we'll issue the refund as soon as the charge is completed.

If you'd like to join Amazon Prime again, start a paid membership by signing-up during checkout or visiting the Amazon Prime page: http://www.amazon.com/prime

Thank you for trying Amazon Prime and shopping at Amazon.com.

Best regards,

20 12
发新话题

官方公众号及微博