» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

[其他] 阿姆斯特朗发声明放弃调查抗争 环法7冠恐被剥夺

腾讯体育讯 北京时间8月24日,前美国邮政车队车手阿姆斯特朗在个人网站上发表声明,承认自己在赢取7届环法大赛冠军的期间服用禁药。声明中说“在过去的三年里,我一直在接受调查,这已经影响到了我的家庭,我的工作,最终让我说出真相。”美国反兴奋剂机构(USADA)已剥夺阿姆斯特朗的冠军头衔,对他终身禁赛。

本周一,美国地区法官山姆-斯帕克斯驳回阿姆斯特朗的诉讼,车王原计划申请向更高级法院甚至体育仲裁法庭提起诉讼,但一旦申诉失败他将面临终生禁赛以及七冠头衔被罢免的处罚。
据来自美联社的最新消息,阿姆斯特朗由于拒绝了美国反兴奋剂机构(USADA)的仲裁要求。USADA表示他们将会提出阿姆斯特朗终身禁赛的判决,并收回其所有的荣誉。

阿姆斯特朗在声明中表示,在经过多年的抗争后,自己已经“受够了”,想不受干扰地投入到为抗癌患者们的工作当中。阿姆斯特朗是一个癌症基金会的创始人,该组织将在今年10月迎来15周年庆典和累计将近5亿美元募捐的里程碑时刻。

[ 本帖最后由 星亿 于 2012-8-24 11:55 编辑 ]

那七年的比赛没有任何意义了,估计前十名都服药了

他也算是一代传奇了 可惜还是没能善终

标题党可耻!

链接在此

http://www.lancearmstrong.com/ne ... t-of-august-23-2012

通篇都是抨击USADA对他的无尽迫害而已

他只是表示将不再回应,并继续投身于抗癌公益事业

哪里来的承认?

USADA cannot assert control of a professional international sport and attempt to strip my seven Tour de France titles. I know who won those seven Tours, my teammates know who won those seven Tours, and everyone I competed against knows who won those seven Tours. We all raced together. For three weeks over the same roads, the same mountains, and against all the weather and elements that we had to confront. There were no shortcuts, there was no special treatment. The same courses, the same rules. The toughest event in the world where the strongest man wins. Nobody can ever change that. Especially not Travis Tygart.
Today I turn the page. I will no longer address this issue, regardless of the circumstances. I will commit myself to the work I began before ever winning a single Tour de France title: serving people and families affected by cancer, especially those in underserved communities. This October, my Foundation will celebrate 15 years of service to cancer survivors and the milestone of raising nearly $500 million. We have a lot of work to do and I'm looking forward to an end to this pointless distraction. I have a responsibility to all those who have stepped forward to devote their time and energy to the cancer cause. I will not stop fighting for that mission. Going forward, I am going to devote myself to raising my five beautiful (and energetic) kids, fighting cancer, and attempting to be the fittest 40-year old on the planet.

这是承认?!
USADA不能这样剥夺我的7次环法胜利,这是承认?!

[ 本帖最后由 Ballanche.U 于 2012-8-24 11:48 编辑 ]

原来腾讯标题党了~~

傻逼哗众取宠的编辑

posted by wap, platform: Nokia (E71)

这文到底怎么翻译出来的…

经常骑车的我只想知道他到底是骑车还是兴奋剂导致他睾丸癌..

吃兴奋剂能拿七冠那也是伟业了。。。剥夺也无所谓了

吃兴奋剂还这么高调~~~我勒个去~~~

兰斯是想说,谁再管这jb事谁蛋疼,反正我已经没蛋蛋了

发新话题