» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

[意甲] 卡萨诺称未来几天或宣布退役 AC米兰恐再遭重创

假新闻,原文如下

AC Milan striker Antonio Cassano revealed he thought about retiring from football following his heart problem.

The 29-year-old returned to action last month from heart surgery after suffering a mini stroke on the flight home from a Serie A match against Roma in November.

He said he weighed up calling time on his career after watching volleyball player Vigor Bovolenta and Livorno midfielder Piermario Morosini die during games.

"There was optimism after the surgery, but after athletes like Bovolenta and Morosini died while playing, I wanted to quit," Cassano told Chi magazine.

"I was incapable of making my own decisions. My wife was very worried, because I would sit on the couch and stare at the wall.

"I wanted to quit football. I said: 'I am done here, I am gambling my life'.

"When doctors told me I could play again, I cried."

The Italy international, who is part of their provisional Euro 2012 squad, also spoke of his emotions when he stepped onto a football pitch again after more than six months on the sidelines.

"I will never forget my return," he said. "It was Milan against Fiorentina, and coach Massimiliano Allegri told me, 'Get ready'.

"My legs were shaking like never before, not even when I had my Serie A debut. I felt alive again, I was the happiest man in the world."

发新话题

官方公众号及微博