» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
投票主题

2009TGFC网友最喜爱的年度大片推荐票选

转眼就是年末了,现在对于各大影厂来讲,是准备数钱和申奥的阶段了,对于TGFCER们来说,大片潮算是彻底过了,12月份基本上是国产片为主,《化身战士》要到1月份引进,因此年度评选提前也没什么问题吧?鉴于TGFC俗人居多,我们就拣最俗最平民的所谓“大片”说起,其实不一定大制作,大效果,但是一定是TGFC影视区曾经热烈讨论过的片子。

请大家投票,每人最多可以选2部,并请简要或详细的陈述理由。评选列表是按照影片在美国的上映日期排列了,也是一个大家回顾2009年观影体验的机会,其实中间省略了不少片子,不过应该没什么太大影响。

[ 本帖最后由 seablue 于 2009-11-17 13:50 编辑 ]

投票项目 ( 多选 ) 参与人数 257  

1.  飓风营救(Taken)--Bryan: [Torturing Marko] I believe you. But that won't save you.
2.  鬼妈妈(Coraline)--Other Mother: You know, you could stay forever, if you want to.
3.  守望者(Watchmen)--Rorschach: Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon.
4.  先知(Knowing)--John Koestler: The caves won't save us! Nothing can!
5.  X战警:金刚狼(Xmen Origin: Wolverine)--Logan: Do I look like a man who exaggerates?
6.  星际迷航(Star Trek)--Kirk: You know, traveling through time, changing history... tha
7.  终结者4(Terminator: Salvation)--This is John Connor. If you are listening to this,y
8.  飞屋历险记(Up)--Russel: Good afternoon. Are you in need of any assistance today, sir?
9.  求婚大作战(The Proposal)--Margaret Tate: Hands. Off. Ass!
10.  变形金刚2(Transformers: the Revenge of the Fallen)--Wheelie: You're hot, but you ain
11.  拆弹部队(The Hurt Locker)--The rush of battle is a potent and often lethal addiction
12.  冰河世纪3(Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs)--Ellie: That's right sweetheart, welcome t
13.  哈利波特6(Harry Potter and the Half-blooded Prince)--Harry Potter: But I am the Chos
14.  特种部队(G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra)--The Baroness: Try this on for size, boys.
15.  第九区(District 9)--Wikus Van De Merwe: Get your fokkin' tentacle out of my face!
16.  就是这样(This is It)--Michael Jackson:This is the moment. This is it.
17.  2012(2012)--Jackson Curtis: It's not just California... it's the whole world!

官方公众号及微博