» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

21 12
发新话题
打印

[其他] 才发现这个给力的项目!Star Citizen,自由枪骑兵系列新作!Cryengine3制造!!

按照自由枪骑兵来看,Chris Roberts就是吹个十年后也没人做的出的东西!
然后折腾五六年,最牛的部分全部缩掉!
反正同领域无人竞争~

posted by wap, platform: iPhone

什么游戏?是不是跟浴火银河差不多的?

Hi, 大家好

我是顺着我上传的视频过来的,就是那个《"Freelancer" 飞船概念模型讨论》视频。我从Youtube转载到Youku之后,将那个视频的一部分作了翻译,并且还准备翻译其他几个视频。

可是,由于可怜的词汇量。。。翻译的是相当糟糕。

因此,在去年12月我准备翻译RSI视频的时候,我去他们官方论坛上建议他们能不能弄一个类似字幕的东西,也给他们在YTB上发了消息,但是可能是由于支持的人不多,所以没有什么反响。

这是帖子的地址:http://www.robertsspaceindustrie ... -advertising-videos

如果有其他同仁也想翻译这些视频的话,可以去表示下支持什么的。

虽然视频都很短,但是我的英语水平,恐怕是很难完成翻译得了。下面是我从《"Freelancer" 飞船概念模型讨论》里面听出的一部分内容,由于我英语水平相当有限,所以很多地方不完整并且可能有错误,但是如果有同仁也愿意给这些视频作字幕翻译的话,相信能节省你一定的时间:

对话内容:
引用:
[Roberts]
Jim's been working with me when we doing the prototype.

And he design for the vendor fighter you see and trailer is all jims design and he bulit the initial mesh.

[Jim]
For me the sketching part of it is making sure that you not get to jump right in the 3d model and just start wiggling. Because you know it, it's always better i think have a kind of your foundation of where you want to go.

[Roberts]
Pretty awesome stuff and hes been working on the a misc lined of ship which first one's Freelancer which we have two very early sketchs from jim and you'll vote for, and then that point we say ok now let's go to 3d model side and that is what we working on now.

Now is sort of futher development [?] around 75% [?] if perferred.

Then [?] weapon go i think as the four articulated hardpoints [what] hardpoints, mounts those sort of i think it like mini gun it on the APAche helicopter something.

[Jim]
I'm doing double engine here but by now for the revision of this engine do you want to just go with one? Main engine on there go side?

[Roberts]
Yeah, i think i want to make one engine in side

[Roberts]
So when jims desginning a ship there on so [howssibility?] think about you know [] just talk about 20 turret on the back.

Well initial setup of Freelancer didn't include turret, but there is turret hardpoint so we'll saying why will you put the turret.

I will think the best place may be the turret will be on the top. So the real facing, and that turret can be controlled by say the pilot. [let's] want the co-pilot check all. So we can actaully go enemy sort of mainly so that turret will be more like something want to be 70 and something we should be kind cool.

There may had lot fun because they can slab the detail and [] in the past game we never regard in to that was more like hey that was cool and so [] from that. But this reflect think how we needs to function in side the game.

本帖最近评分记录

做成太空版GTA?

自由枪骑兵是神作

支持他因为它支持Oculus rift!

21 12
发新话题

官方公众号及微博