» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

[其他] 天下乌鸦一般黑!MS在维基上改PS2、PS3页面 被抓现行。

引用:
原帖由 猛男乙 于 2007-9-6 14:49 发表
还是我来贴吧.我能看WIKI.

The PlayStation 3 (プレイステーション3, Pureisutēshon Surī?, trademarked PLAYSTATION®3,[3] commonly abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console produce ...
真看不到还是假看不到?
装B也不用这样吧?

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?diff=prev&oldid=91130492

Revision as of 02:13, 18 April 2007 (edit) (undo)
65.54.98.109 (Talk)
(→Worst console release!?!)
Newer edit →
Line 367: Line 367:

I think 3 million owners would disagree with you there, but were too busy playing our PS3's  I think 3 million owners would disagree with you there, but were too busy playing our PS3's
  +  
  + cough *youmustworkforsony* cough. Listen, even assuming that EVERY SINGLE PS3 that's been sold has actually been PLAYED by the owners, that is still a huge assumption to say that 3 MILLION people disagree with him. Many of those 3 million consoles have only been bought to be resold for more money, and not EVERY SINGLE PERSON that has played the PS3 actually likes it either. Whoever told you that the PS3 was the worst console ever, may be unto something. Judging by the poor PS3 sales in the U.S and Japan, it definetly does seem to be the worst. Europe is the only thing saving the PS3 now. Need more evidence the PS3 sucks? Just look at how easy it is to buy one at a store compared to say the Wii. I think more console owners would agree that it is the worst, but they're too busy not playing the PS3... [[User:65.54.98.109|65.54.98.109]] 02:13, 18 April 2007 (UTC)

我没兴趣评论这种行为。

有人说看不到, 我搬运一下而已。

发新话题

官方公众号及微博