32 123
发新话题
打印

【美国JRs之声】钦定了?美媒预估最终威少66分优势力压哈登当选MVP!

posted by wap, platform: Android
【美国JRs之声】钦定了?美媒预估最终威少66分优势力压哈登当选MVP!
不剩菜
2小时前
Russell Westbrook will win the NBA MVP award over James Harden (after considering 62/100 votes)
威斯布鲁克将力压哈登拿下NBA常规赛MVP(在考虑完100票中的62票之后)-注:原帖截止时间,2017年4月22日火箭雷霆赛前。

花了两周时间后,我们的群众线报找出了今年MVP100张第一选票中的62张结果.。没有一个具体的已经公布了的列表,所以我们是通过投票,以及那些有投票权的人自己的微博,访谈,播客,文章和电视广播得知的。
我们预估最终的mvp得分为:
威斯布鲁克522分,哈登456分
第一选票很明显最具有说服力,因为他超出第二选票3分之多。第一选票10分,第二选票7分,第三选票5分,第四选票3分,第五选票1分。
粗略的统计一下NBA常规赛MVP的第一选票分布,得到的结果中威斯布鲁克处在领先位置:
威斯布鲁克:39张第一选票
哈登:18张第一选票
伦纳德:3张第一选票
詹姆斯:2张第一选票
Our crowd-sourcing and canvassing has found 62 of the NBA’s 100 first place votes for 2017 MVP. There was no announced list, so we identified the votes and that a voter had a ballot using Twitter, interviews, podcasts, articles and TV broadcasts.
And right now we estimate the MVP race, after 62 first place votes, to be at:
Russell Westbrook: 522
James Harden: 456
A first-place vote speaks the loudest by carrying a three point margin with it. First is worth 10, second 7, third 5, fourth 3 and fifth 1.
Through a hard count of the NBA MVP votes the first place tally of votes has Westbrook in the lead:
Westbrook: 39 first place votes
Harden: 18 first place votes
Leonard: 3 first place votes
James: 2 first place votes
[–]YoungJebediah 3124 指標 23小時前*
Excellent time to bring back Durant's MVP speech:
"I know you guys think I forgot Russ. But I could speak all night about Russell. An emotional guy who will run through a wall for me. I don’t take it for granted. There’s days when I just want to tackle you and tell you to snap out of it sometimes, but I know there’s days when you want to do the same thing with me. I love you, man. I love you. A lot of people put unfair criticism on you as a player and I’m the first to have your back, man, though it all. Just stay the person you are. Everybody loves you here. I love you. I thank you so much, man. You make me better. You know, your work ethic, I always want to compete with you. I always want to pull up in the parking lot of the arena, or the practice facility, and if you beat me there I was always upset. I always wanted to outwork you. You set the bar. You set the tone. Thank you so much, man. Thank you. You have a big piece of this. You’re an MVP-caliber player. It’s a blessing to play with you, man."
Please Russ, copy paste this speech and replace it with Spalding.
真是个绝佳的来重温杜兰特MVP演说的时候:
“我知道你们以为我忘记了威少,但是实际上我可以站在这一晚上只谈论威斯布鲁克。他是一个感情真挚的愿意为我撞穿一面墙的人。我不认为这是我理所应得的。有些日子我也真的想把你放倒在地让你清醒清醒赶紧振作起来但我知道肯定有不少的日子里你也想要这样对我。兄弟我爱你,我真的爱你。很多人都对会批评你作为一个运动员的很多所作所为,而不管怎样穿过风风雨雨我是第一个挺你的,兄弟。做你自己就好了,这里的每个人都爱你,我也爱你,还特别的感激你。你让我更好。你知道的,就比如你的敬业精神,我总想跟你竞争,在球馆的停车场我都想要拔起来跳投,或者是在训练场上,如果你打败我我会很沮丧,我还总是会想要比你训练的更努力。你定下了一个标准,一个基调。太谢谢你了兄弟。谢谢你,我的这个MVP有你很大的一份功劳,你是个MVP级别的球员,能跟你打球是上天的保佑。”
威少请你一定要复制粘贴这段话,然后把所有写着威少的地方换成斯伯丁。
(斯伯丁是NBA官方指定用球)
(相关阅读:威少:不开玩笑,篮球是我在场上唯一的朋友
https://voice.hupu.com/nba/2149193.html)

[–] Isaiah ThomasMarkHoppusJr 203 指標 1 天前
"I know you guys think I forgot Spal. But I could speak all night about Spalding. An emotional ball who will shoot through a hoop for me. I don’t take it for granted. There’s days when I just want to block you and tell you to get out of here sometimes, but I know there’s days when you want to do the same thing with me. I love you, man. I love you. A lot of people put unfair criticism on you as a ball and I’m the first to have your rebound, man, though it all. Just stay the ball you are. Everybody loves you here. I love you. I thank you so much, man. You make me better. You know, your work ethic, I always want to compete with you. I always want to pull up in the parking lot of the arena, or the practice facility, and if you make it to the hoop from there I was always upset. I always wanted to outwork you. You set the rims. You set the boards. Thank you so much, man. Thank you. You have a big piece of this. You’re an MVP-caliber ball. It’s a blessing to play with you, man."
Tried so hard, and got so feels.
“我知道你们以为我忘记了斯伯,但是我实际上可以站在这一晚上只谈论斯伯丁。他感情真挚,愿意为我穿越篮筐。我不认为这是我理所应得的。有些日子我也真的想把一个大帽把你扇飞让你清醒清醒赶紧振作起来,但我知道肯定有不少的日子里你也想要这样对我。兄弟我爱你,我真的爱你。很多人都对会妄加批评你作为一个球的很多所作所为,而不管怎样穿过风风雨雨我是第一个收下你的篮板的人,兄弟。做好一颗球就好了,这里的每个人都爱你,我也爱你,还特别的感激你。你让我更好。你知道的,就比如你的敬业精神,我总想跟你竞争,在球馆的停车场我都想要拔起来跳投,或者是在训练场上,如果你进了篮筐我总会很沮丧,我还总是会想要比你训练的更努力。你定下了篮筐,定下了篮板。太谢谢你了兄弟。谢谢你,我的这个MVP有你很大的一份功劳,你是个MVP级别的球,能跟你打球是上天的保佑。”
我尽力了,也很有感触
[–]MavericksWHITE-IVERSON 46 指標 1 天前
Spalding, you the real MVP
斯伯丁!你才是真的MVP!

[–]CIark 490 指標 22小時前
This is literally like when you're trying to deal with a tough breakup that you don't understand then you find an old letter or text from her saying how much you mean to her and then you wana die cus you can't recognize the person she is now and how everything could've gone so wrong and you can't even breathe
But I wouldn't know anything about that.
这真的就像是你试图从一次你不能理解的艰难的分手中走出来。之后你找到了一封她原来写的书信或者是短信,里面都是她在说你对她有多重要。看完你就会很想死,因为你已经不认识她现在成为的这个人是谁,以及事情到底出了多大的岔子,让你难以呼吸。
但这种感觉我是没体会过。
[–]WarriorsBhMhWh 346 指標 21小時前*
I have a four second voicemail of my ex crying, I didn't know what it was but I heard it one time and fucking broke down. This has nothing to do with this, but I wanted to tell you
Edit: Oh my god. Oh my god. Holy fuck I'm crying for real. I had a really good day at work today and I was doing great, I check Refgbit and I see all you people telling me this and that, and oh my god I've never had this many people behind me in this. Thank you so much. Thank you all so so much. Today was one of the toughest days I've ever had. And seeing this has truly made me so happy. I can not thank everyone enough.
我有一段四秒钟的前男(女)友在哭泣的语音消息。我当时不知道那条是啥,但我听了一次就TM崩溃了。这跟帖子没什么关系,就是想告诉各位JRs。
PS:妈呀妈呀,卧槽我这次真的哭了,今天工作很顺利我表现很好,然后一上refgbit发现你们告诉我这个那个,我还真的从来没有过这么多人站在我身后支持我。感谢大家,感谢所有人,今天是我人生最难熬的一天了,看到大家对我的支持真的让我超开心。怎么谢你们都谢不够。
[–]CIark 91 指標 1 天前
Good lord I winced reading that. Can't imagine how shitty that feels. Sorry man
天啦噜,读你这段话的时候我身体都畏缩了一下。难以想象那有多难受,扎心了老铁。
[–]CavaliersFurtherThatElevation 881 指標 23小時前
Just when I was beginning to forget about KD again....
骑士球迷:就在我开始逐渐忘掉杜兰特的时候……
[–]ThunderAedanwolfe 623 指標 23小時前
Thats what hurts the most this series. If we were down 2-0 with Russ and KD I'd still think we would win in 6.
这是这个系列赛(注:对阵火箭)最伤的地方。如果我们在有威少和杜兰特的时候0-2落后,我觉得我们还是会6场比赛后拿下系列赛的。
[–]New Jersey NetsFrigidevil 223 指標 22小時前
If you had KD, this would be a second round matchup.
如果你们有杜兰特,这就是个第二轮的对阵了
[–]Suns BandwagonSilverBaretta 905 指標 23小時前
Well, it's official then. Harden will probably never win MVP.
好了,基本板上钉钉了。哈登可能这辈子都拿不到MVP了。
[–]Supersonicsfootlong_ePeen 829 指標 22小時前
20 years later when the inside the nba crew is KD Russ and Harden.
"MVPs james!"
20年之后,TNT天团变成了杜兰特,威少和哈登之后。
“MVP是詹姆斯!”
[–]Hawksrewat5 343 指標 21小時前
That would be the most epic crew
那估计是史上最壮大的演播室阵容了
[–]Rocketsmushroomface 122 指標 1 天前
Wouldn't last long. KD would bolt for whatever show had the highest ratings.
持续不久的,杜兰特会跳槽去收视率最高的节目的。
[–]BullsWowbagger1 787 指標 1 天前*
Who will win best storyline of the year next season ?
I'm thinking Giannis has a chance if the Bucks can finish as the 2 seed.
你们觉得下赛季MVP争夺最有趣的剧情是啥?
我觉得如果雄鹿爬到东部第二的位置的话,阿德托昆博是有机会的。
[–]BucksGuard226Duck 132 指標 1 天前
God please
雄鹿球迷:苍天求求你。
[–]zxc123zxc123 35 指標 22小時前
I think so too baring some freak injury like Rose/PG13.
Giannis is fucking real.
Not like "He's all-star franchise guy" real.
Like who runs the league? "Lebron atm and later KD/Stephen/Kawhi then probably AD/Giannis/Bufgby'thegod'Hield" real.
我觉得如果他能远离像罗斯和保罗乔治那样的古怪伤病。
阿德托昆博就可以真的搞些大事情了。
不是搞那种“球队的全明星球员”那个级别的事情。
而是谁在统治联盟?“詹姆斯,之后的杜兰特、库里和伦纳德,再之后可能就是戴维斯、阿德托昆博和巴迪-天神-希尔德”这种事情
[–]CavaliersJjab430 1869 指標 1 天前
harden did everything right and still lost lol
哈登做对了所有事最后还是输了哈哈哈。

[–] James HardenEhStonedTurtle 1090 指標 1 天前
Harden gonna average a triple double next year as the #1 seed and have the narrative switch up again
哈登明年会场均三双拿下一号种子的位置,然后剧情里他俩的位置就可以置换一下了。
[–] Dwyane WadeDeja-Vu-Virus 868 指標 1 天前
"MVP means MOST VALUABLE PLAYER. As you can tell from last year, his team is great. Who cares about his triple doubles, Westbrook already did it. ________ (insert player) is MOST VALUABLE because he's carrying his entire team!"
“MVP意味着最有价值的球员。从去年可以看出,他的球队非常不错。谁会在乎他的三双呢,威斯布鲁克上赛季已经做到过了。__________(插入一个球员名字)是最有价值球员呀,因为他是在扛着自己的全队前进”
[–]Ayyylmaowhat 425 指標 1 天前*
Like Devin Booker is gonna sufgbenly explode and carry the Suns to the playoffs and break Wilts 100 point game while Hardens averaging a hard triple double and stepped up his defensive game even more as the 1 seed but Devin Booker takes over the narrative cause of that impossible game and his insane shooting stats that even tilts Curry
Edit: It seems I have made the offseason for a ton of Suns fans
就比如德文布克突然爆发,带领太阳杀进季后赛,打破了张伯伦单场100分的比赛,与此同时在哈登砍下三双、防守升级、拿下头名。就算这样德文布克还是会占据主导地位因为他打出了一场不可思议的比赛以及拿到了压过库里的投篮数据。
PS:好像我这段话让很多太阳球迷的休赛期舒服了很多。
[–]SunsShadoHeart 279 指標 23小時前
Don't stop
太阳球迷:继续吹,不要停
[–]Wizards Bandwagondunlapc3 346 指標 23 小時前
Ahhhhh I can see it now....
Harden will avg a 32-13-10 triple dubb next season leading the Rockets to 60+ wins... Draymond will avg 20-8-8-3-3 and win MVP as warriors win 70+ games next seaonn
你这么一说我就懂了……
哈登下赛季场均32+13+10的三双,带领火箭拿到60胜……然后勇士拿下70+胜场,德雷蒙德格林拿到20+8+8+3+3的数据之后赢下MVP
[–]ThunderYodudewhatsupmanbruh 279 指標 22小時前*
Dude a 20-8-8-3-3 on a 70 win team is one of the best seasons of all-time.
Edit: The only player to ever average 20-8-8-3 was Magic Johnson. Afgb in the three blocks and no one has even come close.
老铁,在一支70胜的球队里拿到20+8+8+3+3的数据可以说是NBA历史上最伟大的单赛季表现之一了。
PS:惟一一个拿到20+8+8+3的球员是魔术师。再加上三个盖帽的话,就真的从来没有人接近过这个数据。
[–]DCdem 111 指標 1 天前
Farewell Kevin, now I do what I want
再见吧凯文,现在我终于可以,随心所欲了。

(一波硬广:http://www.bilibili.com/video/av9983840/)
[–]Nets BandwagonBasedGodProdigy 1021 指標 1 天前
It was pretty clear by the end of the year. Gonna be awkward to accept that MVP award after getting booted out of the first round though.
赛季结束的时候实际上就很清楚了。但季后赛第一轮被踢出去之后再领这个MVP多少都会尴尬吧。
[–]MavericksJoonypoo 1101 指標 1 天前
Eh it happens =/
小牛球迷:那个……这种事时不时会发生的
[–]Nets Bandwagonbeerusarus 647 指標 1 天前
at least the mavs won 67 games not 47 lol
最少小牛赢了67场不是47场啊哈哈哈
[–]Rocketsoiducwa 394 指標 23 小時前
The most frustrating thing is that he lost to his main counterpart in two different standards. He lost to Steph because his team has worse record, amidst having slightly better raw stats. He lose to Westbrook because he has slightly worse raw stats, even his team has better record. I feel like those analytics are just a brunch of hypocrites who vote whoever they like/fit the general narratives.
最令人沮丧的是哈登是在两种不同的标准下输给自己的对手。他输给库里因为球队战绩不如库里,初阶数据稍微好那么一点。他输给威斯布鲁克是因为初阶数据又稍微差了些,哪怕他的球队拿到了更好的战绩。我觉得那些分析师都是一些只选他们喜欢的人或是随主流的小人伪君子。
[–]SunsOutZoned 143 指標 1 天前
What does Harden have to do to win MVP? :(
哈登到底要干啥才能拿MVP啊?

[–]LakersPlayedYourEyes 18 指標 1 天前
More triple-doubles! Got to get more of those things!
多拿点三双!必须要多拿点才行!
[–]Deathfromwere 110 指標 1 天前
Apparently leave HOU go to the Sixers or Nets and average a triple double? (((
离开火箭去76人或者篮网然后场均三双?(((
[–]Thunderfettywap 111 指標 1 天前
Honestly, I think James deserved it more. I'm happy for Russ, but I'm conflicted. There is a good argument for each side here.
说实话,我觉得哈登更配得上这个奖,我为威少感到开心,但是也挺矛盾的。实际上两边都有不错的支持他们的依据。
[–]Rocketsfree_reezy 72 指標 23 小時前
we need more reasonable people on both sides. I'm happy for Russ but devastated for Harden. He's been on both sides of this MVP argument and lost both.
我们需要两边都多一些这样的理性的人。我为威少感到开心,但是也为哈登感到伤心。MVP争夺的两边他都达到过了,但是两次都输了。
翻译:@ClydeBot

哈登拿不到MVP恐怕是和保罗摸不到西决地板一样被诅咒了。

posted by wap, platform: VIVO
老大老二老三按先后顺序拿MVP没毛病,哈登等明年吧,基本稳拿……

posted by wap, platform: One Plus One
哈登去年奥尼尔的五大囧mvp

往年是季候赛第二场的时候MVP就出了,怎么今年这么慢~

posted by wap, platform: Chrome
史上独逼mvp

关键是MVP第一轮被自己最大的竞争对手干掉属实有点丢脸,以前没有过吧

也就最后十场威少比较有观赏性和话题性。如果是去年年底的时候,哈登明显更炸裂。

可惜的是,哈登两次没拿MVP居然是因为两次完全相反的原因……

诺维斯基那年MVP还被黑八了呢。
看了虎扑感觉全世界只有我一个人对神龟拿MVP不爽,神了。

posted by wap, platform: 小米5
我觉得威少mvp实至名归。虽然胡子表现也是现象极的。但是场均三双实在太难得了。

引用:
原帖由 @喜剧之王  于 2017-4-24 10:29 发表
我觉得威少mvp实至名归。虽然胡子表现也是现象极的。但是场均三双实在太难得了。
最有价值球员,不是最有数据球员。

比赛中,最有价值的是什么?胜利。对于球队来说,最有价值的是什么?全队整体实力的提升。

这就是足球领域中,足球先生和金靴奖的差别。

哈登的表现,在NBA里带来了更大的价值。

预料之中

引用:
原帖由 @aweiwei  于 2017-4-24 12:40 发表
最有价值球员,不是最有数据球员。

比赛中,最有价值的是什么?胜利。对于球队来说,最有价值的是什么?全队整体实力的提升。

这就是足球领域中,足球先生和金靴奖的差别。

哈登的表现,在NBA里带来了更大的价值。
这个问题 我觉得你先要定义 何为最有价值球员?或者说 这个定义谁来定义?显然不能以你的标准来定义吧。

问题就是上上赛季,火箭西部第二,哈登数据包围库里,哈登MVP第二。
上赛季,火箭西部第八,哈登数据也属于吊炸天那伙的,哈登四阵球员。
这赛季,火箭西部第三,数据也算是历史罕见的吧,当然不如威少,可球队战绩比上赛季大幅度上扬,哈登还是MVP第二。
你说MVP是看数据呢,还是看战绩呢?

引用:
原帖由 @呕吐啊  于 2017-4-24 14:25 发表
问题就是上上赛季,火箭西部第二,哈登数据包围库里,哈登MVP第二。
上赛季,火箭西部第八,哈登数据也属于吊炸天那伙的,哈登四阵球员。
这赛季,火箭西部第三,数据也算是历史罕见的吧,当然不如威少,可球队战绩比上赛季大幅度上扬,哈登还是MVP第二。
你说MVP是看数据呢,还是看战绩呢?
对啊 我也很想知道这个标准?问题是我说了算吗?老实说我觉得单从本赛季来说 对球队帮助来看去胡子贡献更大。但是如果最后选出来是威少。那就两种可能 一 更多人觉得威少对球队帮助大。二 mvp不是这个标准来选的。

32 123
发新话题

官方公众号及微博