posted by wap, platform: Android
姚吊打巅峰火花

你现在找一个试试

posted by wap, platform: iPhone
我就和你们说小乔丹4年8000万

92年左右nba就火了吧?我这个不怎么看篮球都知道乔丹奥拉朱旺,姚明时代的nba反而不看了。

菲律宾混血克拉克森很不错,场均可以达到13.7分

posted by wap, platform: Android
昨晚哈达迪又在CBA刷出可怕数据,攻防都是统治级别,一个亚洲外援比国际外援还厉害,难怪四川史无前例的这样使用双外援,还是那句话,周王想去NBA,先打的过哈达迪再说吧。

国际球员尤其是亚洲人想在nba立足,需要极强的实力和情商。
毕竟歧视排外都会有一点。就算姚明那么强的实力,在休斯敦球迷眼中不过是一个言过其实的占了自己是中国人的光,才能有这么高的地位和赞誉。
打心底是很难认同。
相反德国人,法国人,阿根廷人,巴西人,澳大利亚人却友好的多。

还是因为tgbxs的原因吧

引用:
原帖由 @丈母娘  于 2017-1-14 22:09 发表
国际球员尤其是亚洲人想在nba立足,需要极强的实力和情商。
毕竟歧视排外都会有一点。就算姚明那么强的实力,在休斯敦球迷眼中不过是一个言过其实的占了自己是中国人的光,才能有这么高的地位和赞誉。
打心底是很难认同。
相反德国人,法国人,阿根廷人,巴西人,澳大利亚人却友好的多。

还是因为tgbxs的原因吧
放屁,说的你跟休斯敦土著一样,我看很多论坛美帝休斯敦球迷也无比怀念,09年的火箭,没有麦蒂有姚明的话,那年季后赛真不好说,没有姚麦都和湖人抢七,如果有姚明过了湖人,后面的掘金和魔术可能更轻松,当然,这个世界没有如果

当年NBA 2k9, 姚明的指数是94, 麦迪才91, 绝对顶级球星行列, 我估计亚州100年内都难再出一个这样的。

引用:
原帖由 @jinwei81  于 2017-1-15 13:49 发表
放屁,说的你跟休斯敦土著一样,我看很多论坛美帝休斯敦球迷也无比怀念,09年的火箭,没有麦蒂有姚明的话,那年季后赛真不好说,没有姚麦都和湖人抢七,如果有姚明过了湖人,后面的掘金和魔术可能更轻松,当然,这个世界没有如果
首先,第一个,你不要骂人。
第二,你说的甚麽论坛我不清楚。高晓松在谈美国的时候,特别说到休斯敦的全明星赛,当主持人向全场观众呼喊到场的元老明星的时候,姚明是唯一一个没有获得欢呼和掌声的球员。还不够说明问题么?!!!
不要只活在自己的世界里,多看看,多听听,姚明在华人世界的地位和在美国人那里的地位还是有落差的。
这里也包括你上的全是华裔的论坛吧。

posted by wap, platform: Chrome
引用:
原帖由 @丈母娘  于 2017-1-15 18:30 发表
首先,第一个,你不要骂人。
第二,你说的甚麽论坛我不清楚。高晓松在谈美国的时候,特别说到休斯敦的全明星赛,当主持人向全场观众呼喊到场的元老明星的时候,姚明是唯一一个没有获得欢呼和掌声的球员。还不够说明问题么?!!!
不要只活在自己的世界里,多看看,多听听,姚明在华人世界的地位和在美国人那里的地位还是有落差的。
这里也包括你上的全是华裔的论坛吧。
ok,第一个,这么说是我不对
第二个,reddit知道么?美国贴吧,虎扑有一篇文章就是节选reddit论坛对姚明的评价,这个算国外论坛吧?链接和部分中英文言论如下,另外说下,人的知识最好还是一手的有原始链接的最好,别人说的总是有所偏颇的
英文原始链接

顺便说下,09年季后赛火箭对湖人,就算不是姚明的球迷,纯火箭球迷也不会对姚明的贡献无动于衷吧?伤退然后在球员通道返厂,然后干掉湖人,满场的beat LA!这是我看过最燃的一场比赛,永生难忘,虽然姚明没有得到过nba总冠军,但他在我这儿,永远都是

[–]LetsGetOwaisted 103 指標 15 hours ago*
Yao did not fail us. His body did. Yao is, and will always be celebrated as part of the Rocket's Legacy.
姚明没有让我们失望,但他的身体让我们失望了。姚明永远会被誉为火箭的一座丰碑。

[–]illegal_deagle 34 指標 15 hours ago
Yep. I'll never blame him, he did his best to play through serious pain. I blame China.
是的,我从来没有去怪他。尽管他受严重的伤病困扰,但他尽了全力去打出自己最好的表现。要怪就怪天朝咯。

[–]chengis-khan[S] 15 指標 15 hours ago
Yao should of cut ties with CBA and Chinese basketball when his career was peaking. The dude got no rest all year and was competing all season. Ask anybody to do that and their career will guarantee be shorten.
当他的职业生涯达到巅峰的时候,姚明就该与中国篮协和中国篮球割袍断义。这家伙整年都没休息过,整个赛季都在打比赛。任何人这么做的话,他的职业生涯保证会缩短。

[–]illegal_deagle 17 指標 14 hours ago
I think the deal was that he was only allowed to play in the USA if China kept the rights to him.
我认为当时的协议是,只有他继续为国效力,他才能在美国打球。

[–]ss3happy1 14 指標 14 hours ago
Yeah, he didn't play in the CBA anymore, but he had to play on the National Team every year during the summer...which destroyed his body.
是的,他没有再在CBA打球。但是他每年夏天必须为国家队打球...这毁坏了他的身体。

[–]reluctantbadass 8 指標 13 hours ago
Iirc the CBA received 50% of his salary too
如果我没记错,他50%的薪水要上交中国篮协。

[–]Heil_Harden 7 指標 15 hours ago
Stupid sexy China.
天朝太可恶了...

[–]potatowned 1 指標 1 hours ago
I mean, all you have to do is watch the playoff series against the Lakers. Yao has the stress fracture in his foot, comes out of the game, stops in the hallway to shrug off his trainer and go back out there to get back on the court. The man gave everything he had.
我的意思是,你们所有人都必须看到09第二轮对湖人的系列赛中,姚明因为脚部应力性骨折离开了比赛,在过道对队医耸了耸肩,然后又要求回到球场上。这哥们为你屯献出了他所拥有的一切。

[–]agentkirb 35 指標 15 hours ago
Of course he's beloved here!
I don't know if you remember what was effectively the last year Yao played for Houston. It was the year we traded for Artest. Tmac was in and out of the line-up with injuries and didn't play in the playoffs. You had Aaron Brooks, Battier, and Scola as well. We play Portland in the first round and beat them. Yao completely dominated, to the point where they guarded him without the ball with 2 guys every time. And that allowed everyone else on the team to average 20 points.
当然他会被休城人们爱戴!
我不知道你们是否还记得姚明在我屯最后一年打得多么高效,就是那年,换来了阿泰,麦迪还在我屯但是因为伤病出了轮换阵容,没有打季后赛。你屯有小布,总统,还有钻石。我们第一轮打开拓者并淘汰了他们。姚明完全统治了比赛,他无球时每时每刻都会吸引2个家伙来包夹他,这可以让球队其他人场均得到20分。

Then we're up against the Lakers. They are the favorite to win the title (which they did that year). We're playing on the road for game 1. It's close till the 4th. Yao leaves the game with the injury that eventually is what ends his career. A camera shows him heading down the tunnel toward the lockerroom with Kieth Jones. He stops and pounds on the wall in frustration and then kind of has a "eff it, I'm finishing the game" moment. Checks himself back in, scores like 6-8 points in the 4th in the final 6 or so minutes and we win game 1 on the road.
接下来我们打湖人队。他们是总冠军的大热门(他们这一年做到了)。我们客场的第一场比赛,到第四节的时候比分还很接近,姚明受伤离开了赛场,这次受伤最终导致他的职业生涯结束。摄像头显示他与凯斯·琼斯一起沿着通道往更衣室走。他停了下来,沮丧地在墙上捶打,然后就有了“妈蛋,我要打完比赛”的时刻。重新回到赛场,在第四节最后6分钟左右得了6-8分的样子,而我们在客场赢得了系列赛第1场的胜利。

Obviously we lose in 7 games, Yao's career is over for the most part after that. So ultimately winning that game 1 didn't mean anything. But at the time it was a big deal. And when you think that that was basically the last time we saw prime Yao, that's a great way to go out.
显然我们在第7场比赛输掉了。在那之后,姚明的职业生涯也基本上结束了。所以最终赢了对湖人的系列赛的第一场比赛并不能意味着什么,但在当时却意义重大。当你想到这基本上是最后一次见到巅峰姚,意味着一个伟大的时代的结束。

[–]agentkirb 9 指標 14 hours ago
It was a playoff game. Game 1, 2nd round against the Lakers, whatever year that was. Should be easy to search.
这就是一场季后赛,第二轮对湖人的第一场比赛,记不清是在哪一年了。应该很容易能搜到。
(我也是醉了,这哥们居然连09年都忘记了,还是火蜜~)

[–]songalong 7 指標 13 hours ago
god the feels, i will forever cherish my yao ming jersey
天啦,这感觉棒棒哒,我会永远珍惜我的姚明球衣

[–]KKG_Apok 1 指標 7 hours ago
What a series that was! We took them to 7 games on heart alone. Aaron Brooks was a monster that series.
多棒的系列赛啊!我们把他们拖到了第7场,小布在那个系列赛简直就是一个怪兽。

[–]MooseDog00 6 指標 13 hours ago
I watch this a few times a year
这比赛我每年都要看好几次

[–]shahz89 5 指標 13 hours ago
WOW. I completely forgot about this. Even if it wasn't for this, Yao would have been considered a legend in Houston. This only solidified it for me.
哇,我竟然完全忘记了这比赛。即使不是因为这,姚明也会被认为是休城的一个传奇,这一观念我已根深蒂固。

[–]fishingforchips 5 指標 14 hours ago
That playoff run/series against LA is what made me a diehard fan. I was only a casual before that.
这次对湖人的系列赛使我变成了窝火的死忠蜜。在那之前我只是一个临时蜜而已。

[–]Goodspeed742 21 指標 15 hours ago
My favorite all-time player. His skill and finesse was unbelievable, let alone for someone his size. The fact that his career was short doesn't diminish his legacy in my eyes. His heart on the court and off is a real inspiration.
他是我最喜欢的球员。他的技术和技巧是令人难以置信的,更不用说他的身高了。事实上,他的职业生涯是短暂的,但在我眼里他的形象并没有减弱。他无论是在场上还是场下,真心对我们是一个鼓舞。

I have no doubt that we could have won championships with Yao had his body cooperated. It wasn't meant to be, I'm just glad to have gotten to watch him and cheer for him.
我毫不怀疑我们有健康的姚明能赢得总冠军。这并不意味着什么,我只是很高兴曾经看过他的比赛并为他欢呼。

[–]Splash_B3ast 1 指標 10 hours ago
Im trying to find a comp for him in today's NBA, Brook Lopez that is 6 inches taller? truly amazing post-moves
我想找一个NBA现役球员和他比较,高6英寸版的大洛佩斯?他的低位脚步真的令我震精。

[–]somedoodyo 16 指標 13 hours ago
How can anyone hate Yao? Even after retiring, he's using his celebrity status for charities, philanthropy, saving animals and the environment. Worth over $100 million, past couple of interviews I have seen of him he wears somewhat dirty air force ones. Yao is real as fuck.
谁能够去恨姚明呢?即使在他退役后,还用自己的名人地位致力于慈善事业,拯救动物以及环境保护,价值超过1亿美元。过去的几个访谈中我见过他,他穿着有点脏脏的耐克Air Force球鞋。怎么还会有人黑姚明?姚明真是日了狗了。

[–]King_of_Demons 13 指標 13 hours ago
Saw him at the Galleria.. he is a superstar anywhere but you can definitely see that Houston loves him
在免税店看到过他,他在任何地方都是一个超级明星。但你肯定可以看到休城人民热爱他。

[–]RasSupreme 9 指標 13 hours ago
He still gets a standing ovation when he comes to Rockets games (which he frequently does), he's always in the city, and he's one of us.
He may have had a lot of injuries with the Rockets, but when he was out there, he left everything on the floor. In his younger years, there was this push for him to reach his potential greatness, and he never backed down from the expectations. Dude is a legend for the weight he had to carry.
当他来现场观看火箭的比赛时,他依然会起立鼓掌(他经常这样做),他总是融入到我们这个城市,他是我们当中的一员。
也许他在我火打球时有很多伤病,但是当他到了羞死屯后,他在球场上奉献了他所有的一切。在他年轻时,他有潜力成为一个伟大的球员,他从不放弃争夺总冠军的期望。这家伙是必须把整个休城扛在肩上的传奇人物。

[–]doublehouston 3 指標 11 hours ago
His dedication and willingness to literally give everything he had every night is what endeared him the most to Houston. He will be remembered forever here.
他的奉献精神和夺冠心愿, 使得他每个晚上都为休斯敦拼尽全力,差不多付出了他所有的一切。他将永远为这座城市所铭记。

[–]Not_a_Clue 8 指標 13 hours ago
Hell yes he is. He is part of the history. I'm proud that he still reps Houston
嗯,是的。他是历史的一部分。让我自豪的是,他依然代表着休斯敦。

[–]indieindian 8 指標 12 hours ago
Yao ming is my favorite player of all time for how he played on the court and for what he does off the court now. Truly inspirational abd a great person. He has given some of the best basketball memories. From his first technical to that game against the lakers
不管他是在场上打球,还是像现在一样离开了球场,姚明都是我最喜欢的球员。真的是一个令人鼓舞的伟大的人。他都给我们留下了一些最美好的篮球记忆。从他对湖人的比赛领到他第一次的技术犯规开始。

[–]w2eatherman 21 指標 15 hours ago
we haven't retired Yao's jersey, but i'm sure it will be done soon. also we love Yao a ton, he was on the team for almost a decade.
我们还没有退役姚明的球衣,但是我可以肯定不久以后他的球衣会退役的。我也灰常灰常爱姚明,他在窝火几乎打了10年球。

[–]bLingNY 5 指標 11 hours ago
Easy answer, look to our logo on the right. We love you Yao!
简单的说,看看我右边的logo吧,我爱你,大姚!

[–]jb_713 6 指標 11 hours ago
I'd say he's beloved. There was some anger at T-Mac for brief period, but he gets a warm reception at any Rockets game he attends now. We can be a very forgiving fanbase/city.
我得说,他是受爱戴的。在很短的一段时间我对麦迪有些愤怒,但现在,所有他在我火主场观看的比赛,他都受到了热烈欢迎。我们可以成为一个非常宽容的粉丝团/城市。

[–]LOOK_AT_IT 5 指標 11 hours ago
He's my second favorite player ever.
Over Drexler, Sampson, Murphy, T-Mac, Horry, Cassell, Elvin, and everyone else under the sun.
他是我第二喜欢的球员
超过了德雷克斯勒,桑普森,墨菲,麦迪,霍里,埃尔文,以及其他所有人。

[–]doublehouston 4 指標 11 hours ago
Yes. Unequivocally, yes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jRXhj1PpFU
是的,完全同意。
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jRXhj1PpFU

[–]Oso-Sic 4 指標 10 hours ago
Hell yeah. Yao Ming was awesome!
是的,姚明棒棒哒!

[–]depressiown 5 指標 11 hours ago
It's not nearly an Olajuwon-level love, but we still like Yao and don't blame him.
McGrady on the other hand...
这不是近乎大梦级别的爱,但是我们依然喜欢姚明,并不会怪他。
另一方面,麦迪...

[–]ssp0929 3 指標 10 hours ago
Eh. I still think McGrady deserves some recognition. Sure he quit on the team and acted like an asshole near the end but he had some great years here.
His body was breaking down just like Yao.
嗯,我依然认为麦迪应该得到一些认可。确实他离开了球队,最后几乎扮演了一个令人讨厌的角色,但是他在这里也有一些很棒的赛季。
只是他的身体和姚明一样玻璃了~

[–]depressiown 3 指標 10 hours ago
Yeah, but Yao wasn't an asshole about it. McGrady also decided to get micro-fracture surgery himself. He handled his injuries very poorly, whereas Yao tried his best to do what he could.
Yeah, McGrady was good for a little while, but his exit soured his reputation here. Yao's is still sterling.
是的,但这一点上姚明并不让人讨厌。麦迪还擅自决定进行微骨折手术,他对伤病的处理很糟糕。而姚明却总是尽他最大的努力去做他所能做的。
是的,麦迪在一小会儿时间还是蛮好的,但是他的离开使他在这里的名声臭了。姚明的品质依然是很优秀的。

[–]13BeardsIN1 1 指標 8 hours ago
McGrady deserves nothing. He quit and I believe he screwed up the Baron Davis trade. Baron and Yao would have been fun.
麦迪不值得任何尊重。他擅自离队,我相信就是他搞砸了拜伦戴维斯的交易。拜伦和姚明一起打球会很有趣。

[–]pieman2005 2 指標 8 hours ago
07? Iirc it was 09 when Yao went down against the Lakers
07年?如果我没记错,姚明打湖人那年是09年

[–]Harden-Soul 1 指標 7 hours ago
Yaos probably in the top five Rockets of all time of course we love him.
也许姚明称得上是我火历史上前5的球员,我们当然爱他。

[+]fatty_fatshits 留言分數低於臨界標準  (0 下層留言)
[–]LonghornWelch -1 指標 3 hours ago
Yao is loved by a certain ethnic group in Houston.
Other than them, he represents the failures of our team in that era. He cost our team an incredible amount of money, and failed to deliver for us in all respects. He was a constant disappointment.
Further, he has not given back to our community unlike some of our great players like Hakeem who have been generous leaders in the Houston community.
Further, Yao does not represent our country internationally.
I have no love for Yao at all.
在休斯敦,姚明为某些特定种族群体所喜爱。
与他们不同,我认为他代表了那个时代窝火的失败。他花掉了我火数量惊人的钱,在各方面都没有给我们带来什么好处。他是一个不断令我们失望的人。
进一步说,他没有回报我们的社区。不像我火一些伟大球员例如大梦,成为了休斯敦社区慷慨的领导人。
此外,国际上说,姚明也不能代表我们的国家。
我不喜欢姚明。

[–]tomphz -10 指標 12 小時 前
I appreciated Yao as a person and how he helped globalize the sport.
On the court however, I didn't think much of him. He put up good numbers in his prime, but I don't think he was better than a guy like Aldridge. But at least he never quit on the term like Tmac.
做人方面,我很欣赏姚明,他对体育全球化做出了巨大贡献。
然而,在球场上我认为他做的还不够。他巅峰时刷出了很好的数据,但是我认为他并不比阿德这样的家伙好。但是至少他不会像麦迪那样抛弃球队。

[–]somedoodyo 10 指標 12 小時 前
I disagree. Aldridge doesn't have the back to the basket post game as Yao. Aldridge's midrange game is money but Yao's wasn't shabby either. Yao is better on defense than Aldridge as well.
不不不,阿德不能像姚明那样在低位背身单打。阿德的中距离才是他的本钱,但是姚明的中距离也不差。同时姚明在防守上比阿德更棒。

[–]ssp0929 4 指標 9 小時 前
Aldridge had the reputation of being a pussy and softie before he really started to play to his potential.
阿德在他真的开始打出来之前,名声并不好,被称为“娘们”和“软蛋”。

[–]Tsuruta64 -27 指標 14 小時 前
I have to admit I think Yao is somewhat overrated by both NBA and Rockets fans, but I still love the guy to death and was a really good center.
我得承认,我认为姚明有点被NBA和火箭球迷高估了,但是我还是爱死这个家伙了,他真的是一个很棒的中锋。

[–]DrRoyBatty 18 指標 14 小時 前
If anything, he is underrated because he wasnt able to accomplish what he should have.
The guy was simply the most skilled center in the league at that point and would have eventually led the team to greater success if it wasnt for those feet.
更可能的是,他是被低估了,因为他没能完成他应该做到的事。
简单地说,这家伙是联盟技术最棒的中锋。如果不是因为脚伤,最终他会领导球队取得更大的成功。

[+]Tsuruta64 留言分數低於臨界標準  (5 下層留言)
[–]trillvilletx 9 指標 14 小時 前
serious? he was constantly putting up like 30 pt 15 reb games near the end. he was hitting his prime.
严格的说,在巅峰期,他一场比赛砍下30分15个篮板都是家常便饭。

引用:
原帖由 @jinwei81  于 2017-1-15 19:06 发表
ok,第一个,这么说是我不对
第二个,reddit知道么?美国贴吧,虎扑有一篇文章就是节选reddit论坛对姚明的评价,这个算国外论坛吧?链接和部分中英文言论如下,另外说下,人的知识最好还是一手的有原始链接的最好,别人说的总是有所偏颇的
英文原始链接

顺便说下,09年季后赛火箭对湖人,就算不是姚明的球迷,纯火箭球迷也不会对姚明的贡献无动于衷吧?伤退然后在球员通道返厂,然后干掉湖人,满场的beat LA!这是我看过最燃的一场比赛,永生难忘,虽然姚明没有得到过nba总冠军,但他在我这儿,永远都是

trillvilletx 9 指標 14 小時 前
serious? he was constantly putting up like 30 pt 15 reb games near the end. he was hitting his prime.
严格的说,在巅峰期,他一场比赛砍下30分15个篮板都是家常便饭。
你说的比赛我当然也看了,姚明在通道里,低头骂了一句就回头了。当然是很燃。

但是,事实是事实。网络上和现实中的群体其实差别很大。

你看tg的车区,推荐的车,和路上跑的车和年度销量榜。几乎完全相反。

高晓松和你心理想的是一样的,只是他在全明星现场,休斯敦的主场,看到自己心中神一样的球员被全体无视,其实他自己也很难过。但是就像我说的。事实就是事实。舍得花钱到现场鼓掌的才是球迷的核心人群,而不是比赛过后看看数据和集锦就开喷的网络键盘侠。

姚明是很强,但是有几个问题,球员巅峰期和职业时间太短。取得成就太少。伤病太多。比赛观赏性不足。退役后联盟给予的荣誉别人不服气。

姚明是国人骄傲,亚洲第一中锋,的确如此。但也仅此而已。

在巅峰道路倒下并不丢人,出师未捷身先死的英雄同样也是英雄,姚明是奥拉朱旺和哈登之间休斯敦火箭21世纪前十年最好的球员,这点没什么疑问吧?也是中美球迷的共识,而不是什么“美国休斯顿球迷眼里言过其实”的球员吧?

28 12
发新话题

官方公众号及微博