不过邮局港剧,nb在日本的影响力依然是大鳄级的,比如海贼无双等等漫画改编作品对fans的吸引力,而且还有这两年日本最热的街机游戏高达exvs。

引用:
原帖由 狂风007 于 2013-4-7 19:01 发表

画面是垃圾,不过游戏真好玩

无尽1、2我都玩得很开心,不过这画:D 面的确是PS3平均水平都达不到的:D
这系列的画面从来都是平均线以下,画面不是重点,这系列最大的问题是到了PS3世代制作理念还是PS2世代的。

又要和SONY联合起来烧MS的钱了

Tales RPGs Are Like Gumdrops, Says The Guy Who Makes Them

I like to compare the longrunning Tales action-RPG series to fast food: they're not particularly nutritious and you always know what you're gonna get, but when you've got the craving, they can't be beat. Hideo Baba, on the other hand, says they're more like gumdrops.

I had asked Baba, the man who directs and produces the Tales games, about the reputation that they're all kind of the same: same JRPG gameplay, same hack-n-slash combat, same anime-styled graphics, same stable of restorative items. Often they even share the same voice actors.

I wish I had recorded his response.

"A quick analogy," Baba said, holding up two candies that were on the table next to us. He kept them in his hands as his translator explained his words in English. "Take two of these gumdrops as an example. The wrapping might be the same, but you open one up and it might be a completely different type of candy."

Hideo Baba is a jovial man, the type of person whose enthusiasm makes you smile even when you don't understand a word he's saying. In energetic Japanese he defended his series, saying that despite the similar anime wrappings, every Tales game is actually rather distinctive.

"Even if the foundation of the game might be the same, we always change the story up, the characters, the music," Baba said. "We always try to tweak the battle system in a way that offers something new. Some of the stuff is the same, but I wouldn't say that everything is identical."

I don't know if I agree with him there, but one of Baba's newest games, Tales of Xillia, which came out in Japan back in 2011 but won't hit U.S. shores until August 6, does change things up in one significant way: there's a female protagonist. A rarity, for a video game—especially a Japanese RPG.

"It's something that we're slowly seeing a change in," Baba said, "but I think the majority of video game players is ultimately male... With Tales, the female audience has actually increased quite a bit. In response to this growing female fan base, we wanted to make a character they could resonate with. We wanted them to feel like, 'Oh, I want to be this character.' We made sure that she came across as a very strong female."

It'll be interesting to see how it turned out. Buzz from Japan has been good for the first Tales of Xillia—they're already up to Tales of Xillia 2—and the game looks great.

During a brief chat at a hotel in Manhattan yesterday afternoon, I asked the bubbly producer about a number of topics. I asked about the Vita games they've released in Japan: Tales of Innocence R and Tales of Hearts R. (The Rs stand for "remake.") His answer was refreshingly candid.

"Unfortunately, at this present time we don't have any plans to release any of the Vita titles," Baba said. "One of the main reasons is, unfortunately the PlayStation Vita is doing relatively poorly in North America, so it's one of those things that if the numbers increased considerably, then it's something we could consider."

But wait a minute: didn't Baba say last month that this will be a "Tales-filled year"? "I can't say much yet," the producer answered, smiling, "but please look forward to more announcements."

One other frequently-asked question: why don't the U.S. versions of Xillia and other Tales games give people the option to play with Japanese voices and English subtitles?

"Of course we want to cater to the hardcore audience," Baba said, "but I think it's very important to cater to the more casual user who doesn't want to just read the subtitles and wants to enjoy the game in their native language. I think for first-time users who pick up one of our games for the first time, I think it'd be a lot more of an enjoyable experience playing it with English voices."

"So why not offer options for both English and Japanese voices?" I asked.

"We've definitely heard this feedback from a lot of our fans across the world," Baba said. "I can't promise anything at the moment, but we're definitely looking at the option. I can't say which title it might be in the future, but hopefully, eventually, we might have that option available in one of our titles."

And what does Hideo Baba make of the Wii U? "I think the Wii U is a brilliant console that offers a lot of innovation and possibility for new types of gameplay," Baba said. "However at this current time we don't have any development plans to make any Tales of games for the Wii U."

The PS4? "It just got announced. I have to say I think the specs are great," Baba said. "I'm sure you're wondering, 'Do you have any plans to develop for PS4 at this time?' Just like the Wii U, we actually don't have any plans."

The next Xbox? "Pretty much the same answer for that one as well," Baba said.

Okay then. Current-gen platforms it is. Tales of Xillia and Tales of Xillia 2, which came out in Japan last November, are both PS3 exclusives. And when I asked Baba to share some words about the future of his longrunning series, he said they plan to stick with the consoles we know and love.

"Foremost we just want to make sure that we're able to provide the next titles on a console that a lot of our fans already have," he said. "So basically there's just a lot of things that we keep bringing to the plate, whether it's stories or characters, whatever console it may be, we want to make sure we bring the best to the fans."

The Tales games certainly aren't for everyone; not every RPG fan can tolerate the mawkishness and anime-styled graphics you can find in most of them. Some candies can be an acquired taste, after all. But once you've got a taste for them, they can be delicious. Baba told me he thinks Xillia is the most accessible entry to date; 2013 may yet become the year when more RPG fans develop a taste for gumdrops.

简单概括,NGBI的传说制作人回答传说系列还没有登陆PS4 XBOX360 NEXT和WIIU的打算

楼主复制粘贴的这种不着调的垃圾翻译和他本人的性格一样,唯恐天下不乱,黑起来无节操

智商有硬伤化的趋势

引用:
原帖由 inaken 于 2013-4-7 20:12 发表

传说吸引玩家靠的是声优,声优控都是真·核心饭,不像FFB吸引来的那些LU,不好玩就骂娘
难道说ff13不好玩的都是LU?真神论,我见过喷的都是系列老玩家CU,LU捧个一本道快餐无脑战斗说CG不错,妹子挺萌,是神作

现在山脊这个系列也完蛋了,能给ps4或者720出一个高达游戏就好。

posted by wap, platform: iPhone
引用:
原帖由 @liangjiami  于 2013-4-7 22:44 发表
这系列的画面从来都是平均线以下,画面不是重点,这系列最大的问题是到了PS3世代制作理念还是PS2世代的。
tov有个地方我印象很深
地震毁了的那个城市
弹射人的机器
人都弹出去落地了还不能动
非得等后面那机器头摆回原位才能行动
真不知道是不是故意要恶心人

ps3上的传说画面已经很不错了,psv上的才叫尼玛一个惨,完全没用购买欲。NBGI还是出过几个高清好游戏的,不过绝大部分时间都是在坑爹。高达有EXVS就行了

引用:
原帖由 小僵尸 于 2013-4-7 23:00 发表
Tales RPGs Are Like Gumdrops, Says The Guy Who Makes Them

I like to compare the longrunning Tales action-RPG series to fast food: they're not particularly nutritious and you always know what you're ...
你这ID就挺硬伤的

引用:
原帖由 ドラゴンロード 于 2013-4-7 22:53 发表
又要和SONY联合起来烧MS的钱了
MS现在估计还真看不上日厂的独占
实际上我觉得本世代能玩的日式RPG也就一个位于夏威夷的MISTWALKER做的失落的奥德赛

[ 本帖最后由 KoeiSangokushi 于 2013-4-8 08:02 编辑 ]

posted by wap, platform: GALAXY S III

Psv上玩了传说的试玩版,太烂了。

本帖最后由 我是我的马甲 于 2013-4-8 08:50 通过手机版编辑

标题的“不会”很有可能是指“not able to”而不是“not want to”或者“will not”:D

发新话题