» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

25 12
发新话题
打印

[新闻] 宫本茂:并不担心WIIU目前的销售状况

原帖地址:
http://www.vgchartz.com/article/250821/miyamoto-not-worried-about-wii-u-sales-yet/
原文

Shigeru Miyamoto, Nintendo's Lead Designer, spoke with The New York Times about the current state of the Wii U. He is not concerned with the current sales, though he did originally expect it to have sold better. He is confident that the Wii U has a long future.

"I think that the Wii U still has a long future," said Miyamoto. "We really view it as being the ideal device that families are going to want to have connected to that screen in the living room that everyone is going to gather around and watch."

"Certainly in the short term I would want to see it performing with probably a little more momentum," he continued. "I think in the long term I’m not at a point where I’m concerned yet."

Miyamoto did mention that Nintendo has not focused on online play, because he feels the audience who would have enjoyed it in the past would have been small. However, that has changed and Nintendo is going to grow its online play.

"For a long time at Nintendo we didn’t focus as much on online play because for many years doing so would have limited the size of the audience that could enjoy those features," he said. "But certainly now we see that so many people are connected to the internet. It opens up a tremendous amount of possibilities."

翻译

任天堂公司首席游戏设计师宫本茂在接受纽约时报采访时谈到了WIIU主机的销售现状。尽管WIIU的销售业绩没有达到宫本的预期,但他对WIIU的销售现状并不十分担忧。茂哥对WIIU的光明前景充满信心。

“我认为WIIU仍然拥有一个长久的未来,WIIU在开发者眼中绝对是一台适合家庭成员在卧室聚集,围观一起游戏的理想平台。”(汗,怎么这么像在说鬼子伦理片)

“短期内我希望看到WIIU能积聚更好的人气,长远来看并没有任何一点能使我特别担忧。”大神如是说。

宫本茂特别提到先前任天堂对在线游戏并不热衷,主要原因在于过去热衷于在线游戏的玩家只能说是小众,然而,现在形势已经变化,任天堂正在增加在线游戏的研发力度。

“因为热衷在线游戏的玩家人数有限,任天堂长期以来没有太注重该类游戏。不过,现在我们已经注意到在线游戏的潜在价值和日渐增长的玩家数量,它将开启一扇充满万般可能的大门”

posted by wap, platform: Huawei (C8950D)

老任的游戏多人要素绝笔可以的

看来又好出神作了,太多可网络化的作品。

马尿聚会之类的联网玩哪比得上一群人坐一起happy
只不过现在想找这么一群人再坐一起玩游戏简直难比登天了

posted by wap, platform: GALAXY S III

任舔躺家庭群p游戏确实厉害。

马趴一群人在一起玩比啥游戏都有趣

posted by wap, platform: SonyEricsson (Xperia P)

他要说担心就是自乱阵脚

那张任大陆里的所有多人小游戏都特么一个味道怎么解释?

因为担心也没用啊,没游戏的纯游戏机怎么卖?

posted by wap, platform: iPhone 3GS/4/4S

嘴硬啊,以前N64还是NGC的时候貌似山内老头还是谁谁也曾说过不担心的,心里再怎么慌嘴上能说出来么?!

posted by wap, platform: Huawei

还好是先手,还有时间调整,如果是后手铁定完蛋,就像NGC和PSV。

NGC是惨,N64还是很给力的,特别在北美,北美N64后手但发售三个月就赶上了PS一年的销量,让SONY着实紧张了一阵,后期N64完胜PS。

引用:
原帖由 flies 于 2013-3-15 21:29 发表

NGC是惨,N64还是很给力的,特别在北美,北美N64后手但发售三个月就赶上了PS一年的销量,让SONY着实紧张了一阵,后期N64完胜PS。
N64最终累计全球3000多万
PS 1亿

任天堂跟PS同期的主机还有一台VB
这是游戏机史上销售最后一名的机种