打印

[新闻] 死亡空间从这一作起,开始完全超越生化危机了

posted by wap, platform: Android

死亡空间确实不错,2011年过年的时候很着迷啊

1 2是神作没错 但新作虽然超越了生化但却变成失落星球了

你被预告片和DEMO骗了LS

[ 本帖最后由 苦中苦 于 2013-2-1 00:40 编辑 ]

谢谢, 必玩...我先搞2代吧

作为科幻迷,我觉得dead space 1 的石村号采矿船的设计非常赞,在整个系列里尤其出彩。另外,dead space的设定挖的坑很大,目前有一本官方小说(讲初代黑色marker的发现和Unitology教的起源),两部动画电影,数本漫画,整个设定可以展开的地方太多,游戏里也是巨坑无数。

关于二代大部分人的感觉是比一代好,我个人倒是觉得二代前半段的场景重复度太高,打起来不带感,没有当年的石村号来地震撼。

三代玩到第6章,感觉不错,整一个好莱坞大片风格。。。

dead sapce的操作很流畅,一玩就停不下来,整个制作水准不是现在的生化6可以比的。

[ 本帖最后由 夹心饼干 于 2013-2-1 14:28 编辑 ]

你们说说手感怎么样,我玩demo觉得没了2的手感,小怪众多但模型粗糙,枪打上去很不爽。

DS1的时候我就坚定的从生化粉转成DS粉了~
生化只喜欢4代以前的~现在的生化已经不是生化了~还喜欢玩的恐怕也都是从4代以后才开始玩的~

再出四代估计就该是操作外星人逃离艾叔了
“我艹,那三缝眼的妖怪又来了,丫就一人,兄弟们围他”
[三]:默默掏出力场枪
“艹 快跑,孙贼还带了电锯”
“谁赶快招个再生顶一下”
。。。。

Kawata says he's 'revised his opinion' on action-focused Resident Evil
Publish Date 01/02/2013 - 3:28pm GMT

http://www.videogamer.com/xbox36 ... _resident_evil.html

Resident Evil producer Masachika Kawata has said that he has "started to revise [his] opinion" on comments he made last year about making the series more action-oriented after looking at "user feedback from the last couple of games".

"When you look back on Resident Evil in the last year, we've had a variety of approaches to the [IP]," Kawata told VideoGamer.com during an interview yesterday.

"I still think it's important for us to challenge ourselves to include new elements in the games to keep them fresh and keep them relevant."

But when asked whether the response to Resident Evil 6 and Operation Raccoon City had made him reconsider the action-focused strategy for the IP, Kawata replied:

"Looking at user feedback from the last couple of games, I've started to slightly revise my opinion on that matter. I still think that, for example, bringing Resident Evil: Revelations to consoles falls within what I was saying where, it's a game that contains classic Resident Evil elements but it also has features that modern gamers expect in a game. Hopefully it can appeal to both camps."

Kawata believes that focusing more on "horror and fear" could be the answer.

"Going forward is the most important thing to me and the future of the series," Kawata continued.

"No matter what, we're always going to have to focus on horror and fear as the main core pillar of the series. That's something I think that is not going to change.

"Take Operation Raccoon City, which was essentially developed as a pure shooter set in the Resident Evil universe. I think there could be potential in taking the base of that game and if we were - hypothetically - to develop a sequel to that, then start bringing back horror into that base that we started with. That could be a way to start bringing the elements that we think we need together in one game."

Last March, Kawata told Gamasutra that he felt Resident Evil "needs to head in that [action-oriented] direction," adding that "[Resident Evil's primary games] need to be an extension of the changes made in Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5.

"RE4 started in that direction, and RE5 kept going in that direction. And I think that especially for the North American market, we need to keep going in that direction, and take that a step further. And that's exactly one of the reasons that Revelations is the way it is."

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City and Resident Evil 6, which were considered more action-oriented than prior games in the series, were poorly received by fans and critics. The latter failed to sell anywhere close to Capcom's expectations, forcing the publisher to revise its financial projections following its release.

"It's important to target gamers in and of themselves if people are going to buy and play our products," Kawata told us yesterday.

"I think we always need to focus on where the potential market is going to be for our games. So yeah, I think bringing Revelations to consoles, the target for that game is going to be quite large because it's coming from 3DS onto four platforms. We're really targeting people we haven't done before with that, and that's something we'll need to keep doing."

[ 本帖最后由 愤怒的双翼 于 2013-2-2 01:24 编辑 ]

瞎了,猛男的电视是75寸的三星旗舰....

posted by wap, platform: iPad

呵呵,这打枪感觉是我玩过最差的。

引用:
原帖由 夹心饼干 于 2013-2-2 10:20 发表
瞎了,猛男的电视是75寸的三星旗舰....
233明显不是

posted by wap, platform: iPhone
引用:
原帖由 @强棒奶娃  于 2013-2-2 10:33 发表
posted by wap, platform: iPad

呵呵,这打枪感觉是我玩过最差的。
能差的过re6?呵呵

DS3不知道工程师和独眼妹感情如何 不过工程师似乎没福气 已经挂了一个女友了
这个也……

引用:
原帖由 夹心饼干 于 2013-2-1 14:26 发表
作为科幻迷,我觉得dead space 1 的石村号采矿船的设计非常赞,在整个系列里尤其出彩。另外,dead space的设定挖的坑很大,目前有一本官方小说(讲初代黑色marker的发现和Unitology教的起源),两部动画电影,数本漫画 ...
胆子小怎么办, 玩简单模式合适吗?

发新话题

官方公众号及微博