» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

[新闻] team ninja小弟为wiiu打抱不平,再为您诠释次世代的定义。。

http://www.edge-online.com/news/ ... ly-next-generation/
Yosuke Hayashi, head of Team Ninja and director of Ninja Gaiden 3 and upcoming Wii U revision Razor’s Edge, has poured scorn on the claim last year by Metro: Last Light developer 4A that Nintendo’s new console was hamstrung by a “horrible, slow” CPU.

In an interview to be published later this week, Hayashi suggests that 4A CTO Oleg Shishkovstov was using Wii U‘s perceived lack of horsepower as a smokescreen – and that too much attention has been paid to the components inside Wii U’s casing, when the real appeal lies in what those components actually do.

“The Wii U is an infant that’s just been born,” Hayashi tells us. “It’s a little unfair to compare it to mature platforms that people have been working on for over five years. I’m sure people will find ways to bring out even more power as the platform matures.这段神了!

“To be completely blunt and honest, there’s no way that the Wii U processor is ‘horrible and slow’ compared to other platforms. I think that comment was just 4A trying to find a scapegoat for a simple business decision on their part.”

However, Hayashi does not dispute that Wii U’s spec sheet isn’t much of a leap over current-generation consoles, if it is at all – but argues that the console’s functionality does more than enough for it to be classed as the start of a new generation.

“If you’re basing this simply on processor speed, then it’s not next generation,” he says. “If you’re basing this on Wii U being a new idea that challenges existing platforms, then it definitely is next generation. It is a console videogame platform that is now independent of the TV. Nobody has done that before.

“It’s no mistake to say that we have entered a period where it’s difficult to provide an obvious difference to many players based on processor speed alone. Players want new innovation that includes the environment in which you play and services you use, rather than just raw processor spec.

“Nintendo is at the forefront of that innovation. I’m looking forward to seeing what the other platforms come up with in the future.”

觉得是高端黑的,请举手。。。

球翻译,直接粘贴外文可以么?

看不懂,就看到lz高潮了……

英死早

posted by wap, platform: iOS

小弟左抱葱哥右抱一夫,本该是左右逢源风生水起,怎奈做出来的游戏实在是。。。

The Wii U is an infant that’s just been born,” Hayashi tells us. “It’s a little unfair to compare it to mature platforms that people have been working on for over five years. I’m sure people will find ways to bring out even more power as the platform matures

“WiiU就是个刚搞出来的小幼幼”,Hayashi喷到,“拿她去和那些已经被大众上下其手摸了五年多的熟女型游戏平台去比是不公平的。等到她也被调教熟了之后会焕发出更多的能力的。”

“If you’re basing this simply on processor speed, then it’s not next generation,” he says. “If you’re basing this on Wii U being a new idea that challenges existing platforms, then it definitely is next generation. It is a console videogame platform that is now independent of the TV. Nobody has done that before.

“你要非说处理器速度决定一切,那WiiU就压根不算次时代,”他说。“要说WiiU是次世代,你得看到丫又想了个新法子去调戏现在的游戏平台。丫就是个不用电视的家用机,之前没人这么搞过。”

试着翻了那两端高亮的。

小弟说的很实在啊,就是这个理

posted by wap, platform: HTC

萎友是幼女。

引用:
原帖由 freez 于 2013-1-8 16:32 发表
The Wii U is an infant that’s just been born,” Hayashi tells us. “It’s a little unfair to compare it to mature platforms that people have been working on for over five years. I’m sure people will ...
第一段的用词喷了, 还真贴切:D :D :D

幼女才有意思!!!你懂不懂!!懂不懂!!!

黑得真好:D

发新话题

官方公众号及微博