日版

美版

欧版

WINDOS平台

美版,欧版

DOS平台

美版,欧版

不得不说的胖子

作为本作的创始人,胖子可谓费尽心机。由于D在当时是很难通过游戏分级审核制度的,胖子在最早的游戏开发中没有加入任何剧情,剧情部分被胖子个人秘密保存,甚至是WARP内部员工也不知道。当游戏完成后,胖子将一个“干净”版(没有暴力和恐怖部分的版本)上交给相关部分审核,当审核通过后再把完整的版本发售。为了美版“完整“版的顺利发售,他亲自递送游戏到美国的生产商并在飞机上将“干净”版的碟子更换为了“完整”版。

D在日本的销量不错,但在北美发售初期并未造成多少轰动。发行商Acclaim后来在北美和欧洲发售了多个平台多个版本,使D最终在欧美还是成为了一个不过不失的游戏。

故事来了.......

SONY在PS版的出货量估算中大大低估了预定量,使PS版的销量减少了3分之1。

小本经营的胖子和WARP自然对于这一结果怒不可竭。这一事件也直接导致了众所周知的胖子后来在异灵的出货量问题上和SONY产生分歧而取消PS版的REAL SOUND和异灵改为土星独占作为报复。

关于版本

D的最高版本,不是机能相对强大的PS和SS平台版本。而是最初的平台3DO独占导演剪辑版。该版本只在日本国内发售,数量稀少。剪辑版中包含4段关于女主人公家族历史的特殊影像,一张包含3首原声的MINI光盘,如果玩家玩出了GOOD结局,则会在制作员工名单结束后观看到一长段关于3DO后续机种M2上D2的预告片,当然这也是胖子为什么把这个特殊版本给3DO独占的原因。

后来的故事嘛,M2直接没了.........一个全新不同于M2版的D2在DC上面世.........我一个狂热的D1饭朋友玩了DC版后问我这游戏和她妈妈有联系吗?

那个酷似黑社会老大的胖子也淡出了人们的视线。

松下表示M2的机能秒杀PS,N64,SS

M2版D2

后来全新的DC版D2

[ 本帖最后由 可类丝播 于 2012-1-17 19:23 编辑 ]
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件

本帖最近评分记录

左边这个游戏是太空哈克,很水的游戏。。。

[ 本帖最后由 HAIZEIDAREN 于 2012-1-17 18:56 编辑 ]
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件

饭野贤治这两年只做了一些下载小游戏

引用:
原帖由 HAIZEIDAREN 于 2012-1-17 18:53 发表
左边这个游戏是太空哈克,很水的游戏。。。
开了封的只找得到这张照片

当年某版可是听说胖子亲自送货的耶:D

说到这胖子,怎能不提他在SONY发布会上展示ENEMY ZERO时,最后那销魂的PS LOGO变SEGA SATURN动画

据他后来接受采访时说,当年事后SONY内部有某高层人士罩他,理由是音乐界也有这种事,不予追究,不然他早被SONY整得死翘翘了

1UP: I know you did transform a PlayStation logo -- right as everyone's watching -- the logo transformed into a Sega Saturn logo. So, at a Sony event, a Sony festival, where you're onstage to announce your deal with Sony, you actually announce that Warp would be making games for the Sega Saturn. Which, I don't know who has the balls to do that these days, but you sure did back then. Tell us the story behind that.

KE: The reason why this happened is because of how angry I was with Sony. I was very mad at Sony. When I released D on the PlayStation, Acclaim was to publish it. So the sales people gathered orders for a 100,000 units, but Sony had given their other titles manufacturing priority. So Sony told me that they had only manufactured 40,000 units, and I was very mad about that. But then, in the end, they had actually only manufactured only 28,000 units, which is very bad. So the sales people had gotten 100,000 preorders from retailers, but Sony wasn't able to manufacture all of them. I was very pissed about that, because one title like that for a small company is very important. If that game doesn't sell well, then that's very bad for the company, so I was very mad about that.

1UP: And that's when the PlayStation logo transformed. So this was a public event, or just a corporate event?

KE: It was a public event, but the first day -- when this happened -- was just an industry-only day.

1UP: What was the reaction on people's faces?

KE: For this event, I was originally asking for a bigger booth than Sony. It was a Sony event, but I wanted a bigger booth, but Sony didn't allow that. So my booth was the same size as Sony's. So I gathered 200 members of the press, and then I did the full announcement, and right after that, everybody pulled out their cellphones to report the news, and they were all confused -- like, "Sony! Sega! Sony changed to Sega!" And they were all confused, and that was the funniest part, that I was up there watching these guys panicking.

1UP: You told me one time that even though you did this thing, somebody at Sony was still protecting your back. Some high-level executive....

KE: There was this one guy who was very high up in the company, and I'm not going to mention his name, because he's still in the industry. But when I did this, Sony had a meeting, and they were like, "What should we do with Eno?" But the exec said, "This is very normal in the music industry; there are a lot of people like this in the music industry."

1UP: Right, like George Michael or Prince.

KE: Yeah, and he said, "So we should be happy that a guy like this appeared in the game industry." He was telling people that they shouldn't do anything to me. So that's how this exec was watching my back.

posted by wap, platform: Nokia (E72)

有性格!

除了D1和伪D2,enemy zero,胖子还出什么作品了

一代不能存储,很弱的设置,不过紧张的气氛却是营造得很好。

一开始就不觉得这游戏好玩~DC上面吹的很神~好不容易出了~玩了一会~直接飞盘~~!接着玩索尼克大冒险和刀魂了~

一代土星版可以把换碟之前的信息考到记忆卡上,玩的时候再考回主记忆体,当一次存盘机会

长知识了!~

3DO独占导演剪辑版上的那个D2预告片有谁有单独的视频能不能放出来看看?

一直想知道warp在3do取消发售那个四町目鬼屋
是什么样子,在发售表挂了很久了

D2用UZI扫射的感觉蛮爽的

17 12