"LET ME PLAY THIS GAME. NAO. OR I WILL BLOW UP YOUR OFFICE!"

anyway, 可惜我不在上海. 不然以前找FC/MD游戏bug的天赋还是可以用上的

发了。但估计不会有回应......

不做console的游戏公司人员可不可以啊?

引用:
原帖由 RestlessDream 于 2007-3-1 14:27 发表
这应召信实在不知道怎么写……只好胡乱吹了两句……

……
I'm a Xbox\Xbox 360 enthusiast with bone-deep love in RPG genre (a CRPG cynic, actully...). Titles on my long favorait list including: Ha ...
I'm an Xbox\Xbox 360 enthusiast with bone-deep love in RPG genre (a CRPG cynic, actully...). Titles on my long favorite list include: Halo, Fable, Baldur's Gate, Fallout, Knights of the Old Republic, Neverwinter Nights....and so many more. In 2005, I translated Halo: The Flood (Book Two of HALO triology paperbook) into Chinese. You can grab a copy in nearby bookstores, and see my name on the cover

As a hardcore computer gamer for years, I am keeping System Shock as a sweet memory of combining hot FPS shooting and RPG elements. Ok, maybe it's time to say goodbye to old-fashioned memory, since here comes Bioshock ! I have kept tracking down every single piece of news of Bioshock almost from the first day it was announced. Being an Xbox fanboy,  nothing could be compared with that one can play the long-waited big title before it appears in retail stores.

从楼下开始,正式转为员工招募

不会编程不会画画是不是就没机会了?

发新话题

官方公众号及微博