» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

22 12
发新话题
打印

[其他] (可能回帖有剧透)Elden Ring为什么泥潭会叫老头环?这个环是哪个老头带的吗?

posted by wap, platform: Android
不是说其实是挪威语火的意思吗

如果是动词这个标题就不对了,所有英语里面的形容词加en都是动词,widen,strengthen,weaken。使环变老,什么鬼。就算用动词,标题也应该加上ing形式。

谢谢楼上各路大神,这么一看确实可以翻译成 上古之环 远古之环

昨天看到一个新闻好像说是老滚里面一个什么梗被沿用了

posted by wap, platform: iPhone
引用:
原帖由 @RamBobo  于 2022-2-25 07:28 发表
如果是动词这个标题就不对了,所有英语里面的形容词加en都是动词,widen,strengthen,weaken。使环变老,什么鬼。就算用动词,标题也应该加上ing形式。
elden在这里表达一种非常古老的感觉
老头环就是大家叫着玩的

You're correct in saying that it sounds archaic. As a native English speaker, the phrase "elden" sounds like it is describing something so old that it's almost mythical. Maybe it's something so old that we've collectively lost the details about it.

It reminds me of another phrase in English - "the olden times." Every native English speaker has come across this phrase at some point (though not very often). I think most people associate "the olden times" with the Middle Ages or so, but depending on context it can be colonial times or something like that. Or I might joke to my friend "remember in the olden times before the pandemic..." to emphasize that covid-19 has seemed to go on for centuries and society has drastically changed.

For me also there's also a slight connotation to seniority in terms of power etc. Like "I have an elder brother" and I look up to him. Or "the town elder told us we should pray for rain." Something like that.

Anyway, you pose a very interesting question. I think it's open to interpretation a bit, but from my point of view, I'd say it is just a fancy/reverential way of saying "very old."

哈哈,这个帖子很有意思。一看就是年青人发的贴

黑魂一开始备选名字,有个dark ring
这个词 在德国 是屁 眼子 的意思

22 12
发新话题

官方公众号及微博