发新话题
打印

[老游杂谈] sd2snes 支持super fx

测试了 doom、star fox、star fox2、yoshi island 均可以玩

FIRMWARE V1.8.0 RELEASED
June 29, 2018  Ikari Comments  74 Comments
Firmware 1.8.0 is out. Download here!

What’s new:

SuperFX support by RedGuy! This is the duck’s guts. What an accomplishment. Big thanks to RedGuy!
EXPERIMENTAL brightness patching for S-CPUN based consoles (1CHIP/Jr). The patching is comprised of two parts:
1CHIP transient fix – tries to alleviate some graphical issues with 1CHIP consoles where it reacts unfavorably to sudden changes to the brightness register. This fixes the shadow in Air Strike Patrol, warped scanlines in Rudra’s Treasure, and faded scanlines at the top of the screen on certain Capcom games when the console is equipped with a de-ghosting fix involving the replacement of the C11 capacitor.
Brightness limit – can be used to limit brightness on consoles where the stock RGB levels are too high.
NOTE: There are known problems with games that use DMA to set the brightness register. Notably Star Fox and some MSU1 video players. You should disable it if you intend to play those. For now I’m releasing it as is because I still think it can be useful (and I’ll be gone for two weeks and didn’t want to delay this release any further :-D)

Added ExLoROM support (LoROM > 32Mbits)
The In-game hook is now disabled by default.
Touched up the menu a bit – dependent settings are printed in grey if the higher-level setting is disabled
Changed the version numbering by eliminating the eternal leading zero. The last digit can now be used for small revisions or fixes.
Some minor fixes are still outstanding which I will address in a couple of weeks after I have returned from vacation.

大好消息啊

法拉利 果然给力。 乌克兰的 可以 放弃了。

posted by wap, platform: Android
如果SFC卡带所用的特殊芯片是被软件模拟的,那么这些特殊游戏玩起来和模拟器有多大本质区别?

引用:
原帖由 昵称无效 于 2018-9-20 21:05 发表
posted by wap, platform: Android
如果SFC卡带所用的特殊芯片是被软件模拟的,那么这些特殊游戏玩起来和模拟器有多大本质区别?
这不是模拟,是用硬件动态建立有效电路来执行软件程序,理论上是和独立芯片功能是一模一样的.

技术盲信口开河一下,我觉得这也是模拟的一种,烧录卡模拟的就是真实卡带,其余的执行部分则交给真机,这样至少游戏运行的大半功能是由真实的原始硬件完成,原汁原味的程度应该是大于纯模拟器,所以烧录卡这样的模拟方式还是很有意义的。比如N8对于mapper和磁碟机功能的模拟,怎么看最多也就是模拟,关键还是模拟程度如何,模拟得接近完美的话,部分游戏体验和便利程度甚至超过真机(比如读盘速度、自动翻面、RESET退出自动存档之类)。当然现在没有烧录卡能做到100%模拟真实卡带,只是在不断逼近。SD2SNES对于SuperFX应该也是一种硬件+软件的功能模拟。

[ 本帖最后由 alexey 于 2018-9-21 10:42 编辑 ]

看过sd2snes作者的BLOG,展望未来,不能支持的游戏一只手数得过来

发新话题

官方公众号及微博