» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

[杂谈] 明年315该轮到福特了吧233

2012 Focus Transmission Shaking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've had my new Ford Focus for less than 2 months. I'm about to take it back to the Northside Ford Service Center in San Antonio, which will make my fourth time to have it back in service since I bought it. At very low speeds, like in stop-and-go driving, with light breaking pressure, the car shakes and shutters. At first I was told it's just the way the new transmissions are. I drove to another dealership and drove another Focus. The problem was not there. So I took it back in and was they given a copy of a service bulletin that says the shuttering problem will soon clear up and the clutches needed time to break in. The problem got worse. I took it back in a third time, and on the way a cooling fan motor burned up, and after a week they said the cooling fan motor was replaced and the shuttering couldn't be felt. Well I drove it off the lot, turned around, and asked the service rep to go for a ride. When I showed him what I had been experiencing he was wide-eyed and went back in to get the transmission expert who also took a ride and said that's a real problem because our legs were shaking inside the car. The tech then agreed that he would not be happy paying $21,000 for a car that acted this way. So now, I'm leaving it at the service center again. Oh, and the trans tech now says he thinks if may be a braking problem. Has anyone experienced the same thing? I'm very, very close to just parking it and hiring a lawyer. I feel taken for a ride, and not in a Ford Focus.

http://www.focusfanatics.com/for ... 27db5b&t=259800

posted by wap, platform: UC

错的不是车,是开车的人

猛男在城乡结合部开的那几年,随便秒335没问题的
现在开335,随便秒GTR
是因为福克斯造就了猛男,所以,你们看到的都是幻觉,都是假象

本帖最近评分记录
  • rb 发贴积分 -100 毫无来由地挑衅 2012-3-24 11:55

引用:
原帖由 丈母娘 于 2012-3-24 11:09 发表
猛男在城乡结合部开的那几年,随便秒335没问题的
现在开335,随便秒GTR