» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

[新闻] CAPCOM角色可能会出现在3DS&Wii U的《任天堂明星大乱斗》新作中,让我们拭目以待吧!

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2011/jun/11/capcom-character-could-appear-next-smash-bros/

Capcom character could appear in next Smash Bros.
Posted by Catalyst on June 11, 2011 at 8:14 p.m.

The designer of the Smash Bros. series, Masahiro Sakurai(樱井 政博), was asked by IGN if there was a chance we would see a Capcom character in the next Smash game, coming out on the 3DS and Wii U. He had this to say.

"I can't say that it's entirely out of the realm of possibility that some Capcom character could appear in the next Smash Bros. The big problem, though, comes from the idea of trying to get characters from a completely different universe to fit with the style that has been dictated by Nintendo's characters in a fighting game.

"In fact, I actually think it's a miracle that we got Smash Bros. and all the Nintendo characters to work together in the first place. Especially when you bring Pokemon into the mix and a lot of the complications that are caused by that being an almost completely different entity on its own, it's really something. So this is something that obviously will come up more as we get started on the new Smash Bros. development, but keeping those things in mind I think is important."

看来已经是八九不离十了,就让我们拭目以待吧!

下面是IGN的调查问卷:

What Capcom character would you most like to see appear in the next Smash Bros. game?

Ryu

Mega Man

Dante

Chris Redfield

Ken

Arthur

Nathan 'Rad' Spencer

Poison

Phoenix Wright

Viewtiful Joe

[ 本帖最后由 Geo 于 2011-6-13 02:03 编辑 ]

洛克人比较合适