» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

[中国足球] 特维斯进入阿根廷队大名单 对巴蒂斯塔并不买账

新华社布宜诺斯艾利斯6月7日体育专电 阿根廷前锋特维斯7日表示,如果不是“人民的力量”,自己不可能进入国家队主教练巴蒂斯塔的大名单。

27岁的特维斯以其敬业的表现和直率的性格在阿根廷国内赢得了“人民球员”的美誉。然而正值职业生涯巅峰的“野兽”,进入巴蒂斯塔上周公布的阿根廷国家队出征美洲杯26人大名单却实属意外。

仅仅在数周之前,特维斯还是主教练巴蒂斯塔的“黑名单”中的一员。“野兽”因为屡次批评巴蒂斯塔的助理教练而遭到这位48岁的阿根廷足坛名宿的弃用。除了对教练组“指手画脚”,特维斯还曾拒绝在去年11月与巴西的热身赛中出战,这也引起了巴蒂斯塔的不满。

巴蒂斯塔透露,阿根廷国家队的最终名单将在美洲杯前缩减至22人。而在意外进入26人大名单后,特维斯也被认为将很有可能进入阿根廷出征美洲杯的最终阵容。

而特维斯显然对巴蒂斯塔并不买账,他说:“这不关主教练什么事,他曾经把我给‘踢了’。这次我能进入国家队完全是因为人民给我的支持。”(完)2011/06/08 11:49

Tevez says public is to thank for Argentina berth

BUENOS AIRES, Argentina (AP)—Carlos Tevez says he would have been left out of the Argentina squad for the Copa America by coach Sergio Batista and was only included because of pressure from the public.

Known as the “people’s player,” Tevez was a surprise addition to the 26-man squad announced last week. Batista had been upset with him for declining to play in a November friendly against Brazil in Doha, Qatar.

The squad will be cut of 22 before Argentina opens the Copa America—the South American championship—with a match against Bolivia on July 1. Tevez is widely expected to make the final 22.

“I know that I’m there because of the people,” Tevez said. “I saw myself being left out.”

Tevez played in the 2006 and 2010 World Cups and is likely to be used in the Copa America as a substitute.

Batista acknowledged several weeks ago that he had left Tevez out of recent national team selections because he was upset over comments the player had made to several of Batista’s assistant coaches. Batista did not elaborate.

我不得不说,在搞事折腾方面,特维斯是所有接班人里最接近老马的……

posted by wap, platform: Nokia (E72)

害群之马,场内场外都是。

posted by wap, platform: Nokia (N78)

这人才是真正的喜怒无常。

南美人是真性情

发新话题

官方公众号及微博