» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

[家电] Seagate的Flash混合型硬盘虾米东西?效果如何?

Seagate的Flash混合型硬盘虾米东西?效果如何?

Seagate Momentus XT (ST95005620AS) 500GB 7200RPM 32MB Cache 2.5" Solid State Hybrid Drive

http://www.canadacomputers.com/p ... &item_id=031555

Our Price$119.99
Discount -$20.00
Sale Price $ 99.99

Features

Features

* Adaptive Memory technology
    * 80% faster than traditional 7200 RPM drives
    * Boots within seconds of a laptop with SSD
    * Works in any standard laptop with any OS
    * Seagate 5-year Limited Warrant

Model Number        ST95005620AS
Interface        SATA 3Gb/s
Cache        32MB
Capacity        500GB
Areal density (avg)        394Gb/in2
Guaranteed Sectors        976,773,168
PHYSICAL       
Height        9.7mm (0.378 in)
Width        70.10mm (2.76 in)
Length        100.55mm (3.959 in)
Weight (typical)        110g (.238 lb)
PERFORMANCE       
Spin Speed        7200 RPM
Average latency        4.17ms
Random read seek time        11ms
Random write seek time        13ms
I/O data transfer rate        300MB/s
Unrecoverable read errors        1 in 1014
RELIABILITY       
Annual Failure Rate        0.50%
POWER       
5V start max current        1.0A
Average idle power        0.8W
Average operating power        1.1W
Average seek power        2.2W
ENVIRONMENT       
Ambient Temperature
Operating Shock (max)        350 Gs for 2ms
Nonoperating Shock (max)        1000 Gs for 1ms
ACOUSTICS       
Acoustics (Idle Volume)        2.3 bels
Acoustics (Seek Volume)        2.6 bels
Features       
Storage Type        Solid State Hybri

Momentus XT is a BEAST! - 10/31/2010 14:40:09

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars! [5 of 5 Stars!]

Strength:
I replaced the stock 160GB 5400RPM drive in my MacBook Pro (13" Unibody, mid-2009) with a 500GB Momentus XT. After installing OS X on the new drive, I used Migration Assistant to port over all my old files and user account to the new drive. I then ran a defrag just for good measure and restarted a few times to "train" the selective SSD memory of the drive. A restart cycle - from logged in, through shutdown, back through boot up, and back into logged in with all startup apps open - takes about 21 seconds now, not including whatever time it takes me to type in my password. That's amazingly fast, and everything in general feels snappier and more responsive. 500GB is also a nice amount of storage compared to 160GB ;-).

Weakness:
For $134.06 after taxes on a 500GB drive, you aren't getting very much storage per dollar compared to other drives on the market. However, other cheaper hard drives aren't going to give you the same performance. If you're don't care about speed and just need storage capacity, or are looking for a drive to put in an external enclosure, I would recommend you get a normal 5400/7200RPM drive rather than a Momentus. Save yourself the money if the speed isn't something you care for.

Summary:
Overall, if you're looking for a blazing fast hard drive, but don't want to shell huge amounts out for a comparably sized SSD, the Momentus XT is an excellent product. If you just need more storage capacity and don't care for speed or are putting together an external drive, don't bother spending the extra, just get a standard pure mechanical drive. I think Seagate's got it right this time with the hybrid drives.        
        Top Performer for Laptops - 10/19/2010 10:19:19

Strength:
Cache and SSD bring response to a whole new level for Performance Laptops in the mid range class. Blazing quick response times and price for performance, this drive should be a standard replacement for all business class laptops and mid-range desktop replacement notebooks. This drive is the only upgrade you need (unless you feel like shelling out $500 for an SSD drive!) I've personally upgraded several laptops this month with this drive and have had very happy clients!

Weakness:
Only weakness is the lack of 1 Terabyte drives at the time of this writing.

Summary:
For a perfect performace upgrade to any laptop or notebook with the Sata II interface, this drive matched with an upgrade to your stock dimms could breathe an extra two years of life out of your current laptop!        
        constant spin-up/down sounds - 08/06/2010 20:46:53

Rating: 3 of 5 Stars! [3 of 5 Stars!]

Strength:
solid performance

Weakness:
constant spin-up/down sounds I don't know for whatever reason. And it seems happening unpredictable. Dunno if this is a factory defect or just my bad luck. But I do see some other posted similar "problem". If you are ok with this noise, then go for it.

Summary:

Excellent Choice! - 06/08/2010 11:08:04

Strength:
Faster boot times Faster day-to-day operation compared to standard 7200RPM 2.5 inch 16MB cache 500GB drive. Faster read/write times Low cost option compared to true SSD Testing Rig: Dell Studio XPS 1340 Intel C2D P8700 4GB DDR3 NVidia 9500

Weakness:
Still a standard platter drive, so all the inherent problems. No weaknesses from a drive standpoint - really impressed!!

Summary:
Fantastic purchase - was very interested on launch, got it early, installed and booted win 7 ultimate. No problems! Boots very quickly, runs my new Office 2010 Professional nearly instantly. HD Rendering tests and gaming have shown marked improvements over existing 500GB 16MB drive.

[ 本帖最后由 猫猫猫 于 2010-12-27 09:16 编辑 ]

posted by wap, platform: Nokia

有点意思

在朋友家里看到过……测试下来还可以。你可以把里面的4G ssd想像成这块硬盘的缓存一类的东西。

TTG团购贴里提到了才知道有这么个东西,看介绍很YY

先拷到SSD里面再慢慢复制到磁盘上去么?拷4G以下容量的文件速度能达到SSD的速度?

看评测差强人意 好像就是常用文件自动写道ssd中 手动控制不能

出了有几个月了 理论上 应该不错 没见过评测

前提是文件拷贝不要超过4G

[ 本帖最后由 Mr.眼袋 于 2010-12-27 15:48 编辑 ]

那读怎么办?
prefetch?

千万别买,尤其是笔记本用户

没有SSD的性能,功耗,寻道,寿命,低噪音
也没有HDD的大容量,廉价
小问题还多

超级没用的东西啊,谁买谁上当

[ 本帖最后由 Zico2003 于 2010-12-27 18:36 编辑 ]