» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

[欧冠] 赛后穆里尼奥记者问(最新!!!!)

Jose Mourinho blasted Barcelona's “lack of fair play, on or off the pitch” and called on fans to greet the “heroic” team at the airport.
穆里尼奥抱怨道:和巴萨的比赛没有公平,无论场内还是场外,并呼吁球迷区机场迎接英雄的队伍

“Leo Messi is Messi. An incredible talent, from another galaxy, but like all the others he didn't play to his strengths. That should be quality and fair play, but I saw none of it on or off the pitch,” the Inter Coach told RAI.
梅西就是梅西。一个非常优秀的来自其他星系的球员。但是他就和其他巴萨球员一样,没有用尽他们的全力去拼搏。这场本应是高质量,公平的比赛,但是我一样也没有看到。
“At 4am we couldn't sleep, as there were fireworks outside the hotel door. We called the police at 11pm and they arrived at 3.30am.
凌晨四点,我们无法入睡。酒店外鞭炮隆隆。我们在前一天晚上11点就报警了,但是他们3点半才来。
“A player like Samuel Eto'o who comes back here every few days was harassed by police today when told he had to pay taxes not paid in 2005.”
像埃托奥这样的球员着这里住了这么久的人今天也受到了税务局的通知,让他缴纳2005年的欠税。
Mourinho was also furious at the red card when Sergio Busquets made the most of a fingertip touch from Thiago Motta after just 28 minutes.
穆里尼奥对布斯克斯的演戏和莫塔在28分钟获得的红牌很不满。
“I can make a guarantee, that next year I'll be back. I always seem to end up being paired with Barcelona and every time something happens.
我向大家保证,我明年还会回来。我每次都会碰到巴萨,每次碰到巴萨都会有这样或那样的事情发生。
“Thiago Motta's card was the same as that for Didier Drogba. Unfortunately Motta lost his cool for a second. I said nothing to him at half-time. I spoke to the rest of the team to explain how they should play and adapt.
莫塔的红牌和德罗巴去年一样,很不幸,莫塔当时不够冷静。我在中场休息的时候没对他说什么。我告诉全队他们必须适应这样的环境。
“I do not want to judge the referee. I said beforehand that when the players want to help the referee, his job is easy, but tonight some people tried to make life difficult for him.”
我不想评论裁判。我之前就说了,当球员向裁判寻求帮助的时候,就意味着他的工作很顺利很轻松。但是今晚,有些人让裁判过的很难受。
The Nerazzurri lost 1-0 on the night, but have reached their first European Cup Final since 1972 thanks to the 3-1 first leg result.
蓝黑军团客场0:1失利,但是他们仍然进军了决赛。
“It was a team of heroes, where everyone left their blood on that pitch. I am proud of everyone, those who played and didn't, of the fans who suffered with us here and at home.
这是个英雄的队伍,所有人都把热血洒到了那片球场。我为他们感到骄傲,所有人不论上场的还是没上场的,或是跟随我们助威的或是在主场为我们加油的。
“Barcelona did their celebrating beforehand, created some controversy and did some incredible things over the past 24 hours. Now I ask the fans to welcome us at the airport, even if it's tough and they have to work tomorrow. They should arrive at the airport to welcome these spectacular players, as they've earned it.
巴萨在过去的24小时内做了很多。。。现在我希望我们的球迷能够在球场欢迎我们的回归。即使他们很多人需要上班。他们应该回来看看我们这些特殊的美妙的球员。
“I can only imagine how they're enjoying it, as they know how difficult this was. It's hard against Barca with 11 men, but with 10 it's extraordinary.
我能够想象到他们会有多欢喜。要知道球员们在巴萨经历了一场痛苦。和巴萨11对11已经很痛苦了。更何况是10对11
“This is the greatest defeat of my life! But my team deserved to draw 0-0 really. Julio Cesar made it seem as if we were playing with 11 men.”
这是我人生中最好的一场防守。我的队伍应该取得一场平局。塞萨尔做到了让我们想11对11一样。
At the final whistle Mourinho ran across the pitch with his hand raised to the stands, but was held back by goalkeeper Victor Valdes.
当终场哨想的时候穆里尼奥冲进了球场,高举双手。被替补门将维克托从后面举起。
“I felt an incredible joy. I have already won the Champions League, but I can say tonight felt better than that. Porto won the Final 3-0 and I knew half an hour from the end that we had already won, whereas here it was right to the end.
我非常开心。我已经赢过一次欧冠了。但是我要说今晚比那天的决赛感觉还要好。我在最后三十分钟的时候就知道我们赢定了。
“Valdes, like the others, expected to win this tie. They had a big surprise at San Siro and when we saw the mess they made with the T-shirts and the people making noise, it became clear they were afraid.
巴尔德斯和其他人一样想赢。他们在米兰吃了一惊,然后当他们穿XXT恤,干扰我们睡觉的时候我就知道他们害怕了。
“In the way we were set out to begin with and all 11 players, we could've won here. Goran Pandev's injury forced us to change and Motta's red card again, it was an incredible game.”
潘德夫由于受伤干扰了我们的备战,然后又是莫塔的红牌。这场比赛很难忘。
The Final at the Bernabeu in Madrid will be between Inter and Bayern Munich.
决战将对决拜仁。
“Obviously when you reach the Final, you want to win it. The fact we faced Barcelona four times on the way and also Chelsea, it means a lot. I reiterate that Inter are now a European force, so if they don't win it this time, they will the next year or the one after.
很显然当你进入决赛,你只想赢。我们面对巴萨四次,切尔西两次。着太多了。我认为国米是欧洲最佳。如果他们今年没法夺冠,明年或者后年,总会夺冠的。
“I thought my empathy with the Chelsea fans was impossible to find elsewhere, but I have found even more with Inter.
我想我和切尔西球迷的关系已经是很难得了,但是我要说,我和国米的关系更加非同寻常。
“It was impossible to see where our fans were in this huge stadium, but at the 85th minute I could hear them and knew they were up there. They suffered with us and we had to thank them.”
我能在这座巨大的球场看到我们的球迷。我再85分钟还能听到他们在那里给我们鼓劲。他们和我们同甘共苦。我要感谢球迷
However, when asked if he would stay on the Inter be nch next season, Mourinho refused to answer.
然而再问道穆里尼奥是否继续在国米执教的事情时,穆里尼奥拒绝回答
“I don't want to discuss this. We have two Finals in Rome - against Lazio in Serie A and the Coppa Italia. That is all I'm focused on right now.”
我还不想回答。我们有两个决赛。一个对罗马的杯赛,一个是对拉齐奥的联赛。我必须集中精力。

这翻译需要回去校对一下啊,好几处错误。

鸟叔你就是我的神!!!

穆鸟威武

发新话题

官方公众号及微博