» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

天空体育: 联盟杯双雄首发,小马表现可比马克莱莱

West Ham's long-awaited return to the European arena saw Carlos Tevez and Javier Masherano both win first starts but Palermo produced a ruthless away day display in leaving Upton Park with a 1-0 victory.

Andrea Caracciolo proved the man on the mark as he struck on the stroke of half time as Italian efficiency ultimately proved victorious over the South American flair now housed in the capital.

A full house was in attendance to witness the arrival of Mascherano and Tevez as fully-fledged Hammers and while there was not quite a traditional ticker-tape welcome for the Argentine duo, both seemed eager to repay those in the stands. There has not been such intrigue in the East End since the nation pondered over who shot Phil and it is fair to suggest that had Dougal and Zebidee stepped off the transfer roundabout instead, there would have been less surprise.

Much of the furore has centred on the capture of Tevez but in the early stages it was Mascherano that stamped his mark on proceedings. Paradoxically, the midfielder manages to be gracefully destructive and in front of West Ham's back four he offered the type of assured protection that perhaps only Claude Makelele will be able to match in The Premiership.

很多人将注意力集中在特维斯身上,但在起始阶段却是马斯切拉诺的表现给大家留下了深刻印象。 这名中场球员用优雅的破坏力给四名后方队员提供了整个英超只有马克莱莱才可比拟的保护力!!!!

Tevez marked his first start with an exquisite touch that bamboozled Mattia Cassani enough for him to have no alternative but to foul and receive a subsequent booking, but overall Palermo proved to be quintessentially Italian in terms of being rigorously organised at the back.

特维斯给大家首次留下印象是通过一次机敏的触球迷惑了对方的卡萨尼而被迫犯规吃到一张黄牌。但之后帕勒莫通过严密的后方组织证明了自己是意大利的精英!!!

West Ham had plenty of pace and industry to their play but created precious little of note in the final third early on, as a Palermo counter-attack caused a moment of consternation when David Di Michele sneaked in but his finish was meek.

An archetypal Lee Bowyer surge nearly made the most of another clever Tevez pass but Alberto Fontana was quickly off his line to smother, before Anton Ferdinand direct a free header wide from a West Ham corner.

As a first half that never truly took off due to Palermo's professional stifling job drew to a close, a flurry of activity eventually saw the Italian's head for the interval in the lead.

Roy Carroll needed to be down smartly to deflect Di Michele's header wide of his far post before the crowd rose and was then quickly made to sit down again, when Tevez failed to adhere to the script.

A searching Bowyer pass took Bobby Zamora down the left flank and while his cross was perfectly weighted into the path of Tevez, the squat forward met the ball true from 12 yards but Fontana proved that his instincts are still intact when saving with his feet despite being in his 39th year.

鲍耶的传中交到特维斯面前的时候,阿根廷前锋在12码前的射门却被冯塔纳用脚本能的封堵!

The miss would prove costly. A minute before the break a smart one-two down West Ham's left saw Aimo Diana's whipped delivery diverted past Carroll by Caracciolo's knee from close range.

Palermo proved in the first 45 minutes that an eighth placed finish in Serie A last season was no fluke and again, after the break, there was an assuredness about their play in possession.

The left boot of Paul Konchesky fired in an early sighter of a free-kick as West Ham pressed but willing to sit and soak, Palermo were dangerous on the break as Caracciolo had a glorious chance to register his second when through on goal but Carroll was alert to the striker's heavy touch and the chance was lost.

On the touchline Alan Pardew had seen enough and introduced Matthew Etherington to provide added width and he did just that with a string of impressive raids down the left. It was from one such foray that Yossi Benayoun got caught just in front of the ball as he tried to pull the trigger and it was the same duo that combined again - only for a duplicate outcome as Fontana gathered once more.

Anton Ferdinand powered over from a West Ham setpiece as Bobby Zamora's industry began to rattle Palermo but again, it was the Italians that could have added to the scoreline, as Konchesky headed off the line from an attacking setpiece.

As Tevez tired Marlon Harewood was summoned from the bench and with virtually his first touch the powerful front man struck the post with a fine instinctive effort from just inside the box.

The home side pounded at Palermo's door with real vigour but Palermo stood firm to set up what looks to be a hugely difficult second leg in Sicily for West Ham.

球迷评价双雄:总的来说对特维斯表示失望,但也理解进攻球员需要时间;为小马的防守能力所折服!!!!

Message 86 - posted by Captain Jacks Hat (U1779763) **, 28 Minutes Ago
Is it just me or does Tevez just seem to run and keep on running into danger? He ran into a group of like 4 players continiously! I don't support West Ham but he was completely stressing me tonight. Unline Macherano who was very assured, i was extremely impressed by him.

Message 87 - posted by HammerCullo (U2953350) , 26 Minutes Ago
Aye Captain Jack (Sparrow?) I agree..loved Mascherano tonight...but Tevez if only, if only...ah well at least he looks capable of the 'hustle and bustle' of the Premier League!

Message 89 - posted by if carlsberg made managers he'd be the 2nd best in the world. behind benitez (U4813653) , 23 Minutes Ago
mascharano is awesome. how fergie rejected him is beyond me. tevez needs time to settle. its far easier for a defensive midfielder to fit in.

Message 90 - posted by Captain Jacks Hat (U1779763) **, 21 Minutes Ago
Indeed it is Captain Jack Sparrow! I was really excited when i heard that Tevez and Mascherano were going to be strutting their skills in the premiership, but i have to admit it was mostly due to Tevez. I think it's because he's the more offensive player, whereas Mascherano's role in the main, isn't all that attractive as such. But after tonight that all changed. Don't get me wrong, Tevez is still a really good player and i fully expect him to do well this season, he can take his fair share of kicks and won't be rolling around on the floor for half an hour! Really unlucky to not score tonight aswell, if not for that save, eh?

Message 92 - posted by HammerHammer (U2999923) **, 19 Minutes Ago
Again, very cheap goal to give away. Benayoun was at fault and Ferdinand should have done better with the cross that resulted in the goal.

We were unlucky with Harewood's shot off the post, and Tevez should have buried the chance in the first half. Very frustrating evening to say the least.

It will be very tough to beat an organised and well drilled side like Palermo. A great away performance by them this evening. We need to be less naive and create some width in the away leg if we're to stand a chance of getting to the group stage. I thought overall we looked a bit tired - namely Reo-Coker.

I thought Mascherano had a good game - it will be hard for Mullins to get back in the side.
我想马斯切拉诺表现很好。Mullins很难回到主力位置了!!!

Message 96 - posted by BPM (U3577254) **, 13 Minutes Ago
Tevez should be settled, the club have offered him a 3 year old caravan in the car park, with sky tv and near to the washing blocks.
all the supporters are jealous of the luxury of it all

Hammer Hammer

马斯赞!未来是你的

小马防守能力一直都很不错,不过印象最深的是他缺乏直线传球,总是喜欢把球带向边路。

小马本来就很赞

hammer 好象输球了啊

输了还这么牛?那对方岂不像马拉多纳了。。

慢慢来。

挺马斯~

发新话题

官方公众号及微博